Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 247 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 09-17-2007, 01:14 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Wow, Bsister. That is a difference in your eyes. I was talking to a girl the other day and she has -50 in each eye. She said that her dr. said that one of her eyes is a -75, but told her he wouldn't right a prescription different in 1 eye. It is like having a 2 inch heel on one foot and a 3 inch on the other. She is a young girl and I disagreed. If my eyes are different then, u have to accomodate it.
I went to pearl. They wanted $225 and then I went to for eyes and they are as low as $69, +$15 for insurance and another $50 for anti glare which I don't know if I will get. I picked out 3 pair, but want to talk to the dr again because the prescrip is so low. I can't get mine off the rack at walmart or anywhere else either because of the prescription. They are not computer glasses anyway. I just googled and found out that the office supply stores sell them. I will check it out, if not get them from For Eyes. Do they help with reading small print too?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-17-2007, 05:49 PM

Today was a pretty good day at work. No aches or pains. I only have this stupid cough now. I've been coughing for a few days now and started spotting alittle bit. So i'm taking it that the coughing is not helping me heal any faster. O well the cough has to go away sometime. Hopefully soon. I hope everyone had a good day.
Ele. I know you probably have a ton of papers to read and correct. I certainly don't envy you. To much brain work for me. ha ha
Unread 09-17-2007, 06:35 PM

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to let you know that we will not be closing this thread at 8 weeks. Instead we will be move it to our clubhouse forum so you can continue with your friendships.

Carry on!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-17-2007, 06:57 PM

That is so nice, Kathy!
Unread 09-17-2007, 08:32 PM

Yes, thankyou Kathy. We do appreciate you, the other hostesses and this website.
Unread 09-17-2007, 08:41 PM

Sorry I've been out of the loop girls. I've been keeping tabs, just either to busy, or too tired to type. I think my bp and palpitations have FINALLY calmed down. I guess that last med adjustment did it. I'm going to wait a few more months before going to the GYN about HRT. I read somewhere that it can take up to 6 months to burn out the endo. The hot flashes aren't REAL bad, so I can manage.
Unread 09-17-2007, 09:17 PM

This must replace the chat too then?

Thanks for the info on that Activia yogurt but that won't kill infection. It's to make you regular and at this point I am going too much. I have also heard that it does not work.

Off to work tomorrow. I need a job with a little sit down time for at least a couple months. We will see how it goes. I also set up an interview for Thursday so I hope that works out it's close to home and I am ready for a change.

Have a great night and a super tomorrow!
Unread 09-18-2007, 07:06 AM

Moderators,
I have in the past visited the pre-op, but have not posted yet. I will do it this week and any advice I can.
Unread 09-18-2007, 02:41 PM

Hi ladies. what a gorgeous day it is today. To bad i was inside all day. Anyways I wanted to ask has anybody else had a recent spotting lately. I don't know if it is cuz of the lifting now or all the coughing i'm doing or maybe a combo of both things. I'm not in any pain and it is only when i wipe everynow and then.
Unread 09-18-2007, 02:57 PM

Hi all,
Just checking in to say hello and to let you know that I am thinking about you.

I too continue with the eye problem - I just can't seem to figure out what the heck it is. I stopped the Patanol, began a fresh pair of contacts, and changed solution. It seems to have helped but I still have some redness. I get occasional itchness but nothing more - my eyes don't really bother me. When I look in the mirror though - well that is another story. Weird.

Does anyone know - will both threads continue in the Clubhouse or is one shutting down since it is the same women use both? Checking in would probably be easier if only one thread was used but that is only my opinion. It isn't as though I often have the chance but it is nice to check in to see how everyone is doing even if I can't respond at the time.

I can't believe it has been 10 full weeks for me. Today starts week 11. I feel back to normal except for a minor problem of not being regular. I might try the Activia to see if it helps. Has anyone had good results using it?

Anyway, I am at work and I really should be working! Oh, it is almost time to leave and my desk is a mess. Bye.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register