Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 273 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 10-22-2007, 08:14 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

wow ok saves me money then, I will take my BP wally world or savon..

We are on FIRE Here in SO CA.. that makes my BP go up.. plus I got a call from my dr, yeah I have another UTI.. or same one that didnt fully heal.. I have GOT TO remember to take my PRObiotics for the next 2 weeks while I am taking my anti biotics...so I wont get a yeast infection
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-23-2007, 05:53 PM

Hi ladies, Just dropped in to say hello. I still think of everybody everyday. It sounds like most of you are doing pretty well. Myself am too. Most of the time i don''t even think about the surgery anymore.
Byfaith, and presouz I have a Bp monitor at home That we use everynow and then and it works pretty good. I don't think it is accurate to the meter but it is pretty close. Enough to let you know if your pressure is up or not. But i still check mine at wally world everynow and then too. Just to make sure.
I really hope none of you ladies are near any of the fires in California. If you are I pray for you.
Unread 10-23-2007, 06:36 PM

Yes, I was smack dab in the middle of all of the castaic/magic/saugus/buckweed fires, scary stuff... winds really died down so Thank GOD we are safe for now..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-24-2007, 09:26 PM

Oh my gosh Presouz hang in there. BP, UTI, Fire and ALL. Love and Hugs to you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presouz
Yes, I was smack dab in the middle of all of the castaic/magic/saugus/buckweed fires, scary stuff... winds really died down so Thank GOD we are safe for now..
Unread 10-25-2007, 08:15 AM

Presouz,
I am sorry things aren't going that great right now for you. But, it will get better. Remember, you still have us, even if we're not around as much. Thanks for the plug on Walmart drugs too. I will keep that in mind if and when I need the monthly stuff. How about the pill? My sis pays $45 for her's because Walgreen's generic for $10 (she says) doesn't work as well.

Law,
What's up baby?
Yeah, keep an eye on the BP like I am doing. I really need to check it in the mornings before coffee and all that. So far, it keeps topping off at 140/80s.

Byfaith,
My girl. Glad the BP is under control. I am feeling pretty good except this week, the hemmy's came back. I still haven't been to my G.I to make sure that is what they are. But they go away when I soak in a hot tub and use a little cream for a couple of days. But I get this a couple of times of month and it is annoying me. I should've fixed this right before the surgery.

How is everyone's belly? Back down to normal. I still have about 2 inches around the waist to go. Not only that, it lacks muscle tone. That little utti, must be real muscular because my belly feels giggly.
Unread 10-25-2007, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennice41
Presouz,
I am sorry things aren't going that great right now for you. But, it will get better. Remember, you still have us, even if we're not around as much. Thanks for the plug on Walmart drugs too. I will keep that in mind if and when I need the monthly stuff. How about the pill? My sis pays $45 for her's because Walgreen's generic for $10 (she says) doesn't work as well.
Yes, any thing you have to pay full price for i.e. name brands, you can get a break on!! Have her try it!! She will be happy she did! Let me know how it goes..GOOD LUCK
Unread 10-25-2007, 03:03 PM

My belly is going down alittle at a time. But still is very jiggly. I'm doing crunches and all and trying to eat right but it seems like for ever for the jelly belly. ha ha.
Well i'm rooting for the red sox to win the series. Cuz i'm originally from Massachusetts. I lived there for 30 something years before moving to Pa in 1992.
It's been raining here for 2 days now. I wish i could send it to California for ya. With all the fires and all. Bless you.
Otherwise i'm back to doing all the crappy stuff i used to do before the surgery. everything at work and home again. I kinda miss being pampered that felt really nice to have people waiting on me for a change. O well back to reallity. Talk more later.
Unread 10-25-2007, 03:25 PM

Oh Law!! I So Miss Being Pampered!!!!! Ugh, First Time In My Life I Had Such A Pampering.. Fond Memories!!! Im Back To Doing It All, All The Time Too. Oh Well.. Life ..
Unread 10-27-2007, 05:22 PM

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to all...I think about you all alot...I do come in from time to time and read up on your posts...sounds like everyone is recovered quite well by now!

Yes, life is back to normal...I hear that! Not enough hours in the day!

All the talk of high prescription prices...luckily my estrogen pill is on the Wally World $4.00 list for 30day supply...my dd's birth control pill is on for $9.00 per month HUGE SAVINGS!!! My DH has been on Flomax for the past maybe 6-8 months and it's really pricy...Wally has a generic for it on the $4.00 list... Did you all ask about yours coming in generic and checking asking the pharmacist???

Has "E" stopped by lately????????

I have NO trouble falling asleep but do wake every single night around 3:00am...strange...I can fall right back to sleep but it's like clockwork...usually when I wake I'm really warm, just to the point I need to uncover...I really don't know if it's a true hot flash or not...it's kinda weird, just like I'm too bundled up but have never felt unusually warm during wake hours...so I don't know!

I also take a Womens One a Day in addition to the chew calcium thingys daily...I got lax for awhile and skipped alot of them and really started feeling crapy, major crapy...I wonder if I was getting deficient in something...I got back to taking everything on a regular basis (even doubling up on the One a Days, l in the morning and l in the evening) I feel back to normal again...my eyes were feeling screwed up and foggy headed...can't quite pinpoint what it was but ok now!

That's my only 2 complaints! I feel 100% better than before surgery not having to deal with painful periods and I no longer have the crazy PMS symptoms before that like craving junk, I feel emotionally stable too LOL...anywayyy

That's my update...I'd go back and do it all again just for the pampering, time off work, and to have the summer back!!!

Well bye all...........have a great weekend!!! I'm gonna try and post more often, promise!

Unread 10-28-2007, 09:58 AM

Hi everyone! I havent been receiving any email alerts like I usually do about this thread so I just assumed nobody was checking in. Then i got an email today letting me know there were updates. So here I am! I'm so happy to see that you all are still checking in. I still think of this site and everyone all the time. My updates----still trying to get to the bottom of my muscle and joint pain (body aches all over) but thankfully every test has come back normal even the bone density test. It seems like its all narrowing down to this being lack of hormones probably since I am not on any estrogen whatsoever. In the meantime I'm dealing with the pains and take a painkiller at night before going to sleep. I continue taking all of the vitamins and that is helping me stay healthy. I'm very busy at school and life is very much normal and busy again for me.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register