Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 280 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 11-19-2007, 08:15 AM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

My GYN said I had grandulted tissue and she saw clear liqued
and new it was urine. She was going to use nitre, but wanted me to follow up with uro.I followed up with Uroligist and they confirmed a fistula. It started as a small leak, when I had sex for the first time, next day it got worse. It reminded me of my bad periods ,but it was urine. It was clear. Followed up with GYN as she said the grantuled tissue was gone, but I was leaking on the table. She said she knew something was not right. She said in 23 years she never seen anything like it.
Well, I am still recovering and still sore, but the good news is..Still no leak and praying I stay that way!

I hope it is not a fistula, but it seems like you have had this for a while. Could be the burn is building a scab and holding the urine back. I really don;t, know, but you should really follow up on it.

Take care and keep me posted.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-19-2007, 11:21 AM

RooksScoobs, you have every right to be feel picked on!! Pls take care, best of luck to you!!

We all still need to pay close attention to our poor bods!!

I get mad at myself wanting to feel normal, but I hope "time heals" everything... You remind me I should feel lucky!
Unread 11-19-2007, 10:08 PM
Smile - Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 checking in:)

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I am fine other than the stupid hemmorhoids. It is getting colder here but I am still walking and going to the gym everyday. I now have an inner tube around my middle tho since surgery.
This weekend I had the first migraine since surgery. I always got them before. I then realized that I also had breast tenderness and figured I was actually having my period. This was the first time since surgery that I actually could pinpoint it. Wierd.

Has E checked in at all lately?

I think about all of you daily. You were what got me through some tough days!

Simplyme
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-20-2007, 01:53 PM

Hello everyone!!!! Thank you for the Birthday wishes! I have spent the last 5 days so so sick!! I stayed home today from work. I will go back tomorrow. It is some sort of flu bug. Knocked me out but good. I did not even get my Birthday dinner I will have to save it for another weekend.

Other than that I received my blood test back today for my hormone blood level. It just said it was normal with no numbers or anything! I am going to take it upon myself to take the saliva test. They say it's so much better then the blood test. I know I am have issues. Still don't sleep good...still on sleeping pills (now back to Lunesta) I get very sad and weepy and it comes on out of of the BLUE (not like me). I have to keep researching. I am just not happy at how I am feeling. My last resort will be to take the antidepressant pills. I hope I don't have to.

Freedread well now I understand the granulated tissue issue. Holy buckets!! That sounds terrible. Does it ever end!

Well, I guess at this point I am trying REAL hard to stay positive and patient. I know the hormone balancing act takes time. I am just not good at waiting...
Unread 11-20-2007, 02:16 PM

WOW LABS!!! How the heck do they know what is normal for you or not? I think they should have at least had numbers so you can see and research what is what!!! I hate labs replies, not everyone is the same I went though this for many many years saying I was "normal" or within limits, poppy ****, they dont know me!!! GIVE ME THE NUMBERS let me decide! RIGHT??? UGH.. sorry you have having problems... Yes take a saliva test. keep us updated..Feel better!!!
Unread 11-20-2007, 02:31 PM

Yes................thank you Presouz!!! That is exactly right. No number no nothing just a card with it written NORMAL WHAT THE***!!!!!
Unread 11-23-2007, 12:50 PM

Ladies, I hope that you enjoyed your thanksgiving period free.
I am still around. Just not as much. Guess enjoying life.
Happy belated, Byfaith. Phil, what's up girl? Presouz, miss u. I am glad that we are still checking in and all is well with everyone. U r not old, Law.

Latest on me:
U guys know I was not trying to go to the dr. again this year, but I broke down and saw my GP instead of GYN since she is female and very caring. So she gave me a check down there to ckec out this itching thing. She saw no real discharge and (just to ease my mind) tests for ALL infections. My hormones and cervix looked very healthy and the swabs showed no sign of menopause. It is just a bacteria thing from all the antibiotics they pumped in me she thinks. My surgeon had given me some yeast cream to use with a refill, but I didn't think that seemed normal to use for mths at a time. She gave me a choice of the clindamycin cream or flagyl pill. I took the yucky cream so I could drink a couple of glasses of wine through the holiday. Can u believe that I have a pad on now (that's a throwback) to protect my undies. She also gave me thiazide blood pressure pill for fluid. She had threatened me in August with the BP pill. Pressure was 150/90. Anyone taking this? Will it get some fluid off me? Guess u guys r out shopping.
Unread 11-23-2007, 03:39 PM

Jennice!!! Its great to hear from you! A pad, what's that? LOL LOL Glad you are taking care of that itching thing. How was your Thanksgiving? I ate too much. Jennice, let me ask you a question, how is your swelly belly? Mine seems to be huge? I look pregnant? I'm still not on any hormones (yet) but i am seeing my gyn this month to discuss the muscular pains that I still have. But my belly is huuuuuugggggeeeee.
Unread 11-23-2007, 04:01 PM

My Belly has stopped swelling, it has continued to stay in the OUT position!! ha ha ha..dang it! But it is not as big as it was pre op! thats a plus..
Unread 11-23-2007, 08:12 PM

oh is that what it is, the OUT position!!! mine is definitely "outer" than during preop. I wonder why the difference?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register