Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 290 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 01-25-2008, 03:33 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Hey girls! Happy Friday to everyone. I did a little research on google and learned that peppermint tea is good for bloating. I tried some this week and if you are a tea drinker, the taste is nice. Celestial Seasonings makes it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-25-2008, 03:41 PM

Over the past few weeks I have had the WORST flu/cold, and drinking HOT TEA and HOT CHICKEN BROTH is the only thing that makes me feel better!! SO I filled up my cupboards with decaf Stash brand teas, love the double chai tea OMG so delish!! I will get some peppermint too now. Thanks for the advice. GOOD TO hear from you !!!
Unread 02-09-2008, 11:25 AM

Hi guys,
Just wanted to keep this site going. I miss you guys and all is ok with me. My hemmy's flare up occasionally, and I get sometimes a few pins/needles after sex, but other than that, LIFE IS GOOD
and.................The GIANTS won the superbowl!!!!!!!!!!

How is the HRT working for you Byfaith and Phil?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-10-2008, 11:45 AM

Hey Jenice, How ya doin? I jumped on internet to figure out what my prescrip was. I picked up Rx on 1/12 but it didn't come with all the warnings of reg drugs. So I called sounds like it is one of the compounds C-BIEST PDT. Anyway it consists of estriol, estradiol, projesterone, DHEA, & small percent of testosterone. Dr said give it a try for a month but I caught Prezous's bug & I couldn't tell if I was feeling better or not because I was so sick from that!! So I just went & got a re-up for another month.

I picked up my path report (finally) too. It was interesting. It says: The endometrium is in poliferative phase. Adenomyosis is present. (didn't know that) The large leiomyoma is benign. (it gives a Gross examination description as well. Gross meaning more detailed but yeah, it is kinda gross!

What would we do without the internet? There is so much info out there!!

I hope we keep in touch as well, I still am not feeling my old self but then again maybe I never will. I was complaining to DR about wt gain. It is only 5lbs but when you are short like me it makes a big difference. He said it's your age. Oh thanks, that was not what I wanted to hear. He said stay active. Humm, I guess I better get off my butt, maybe when it warms up.

Hey, everyone love to hear from you keep in touch!!
Unread 02-10-2008, 05:38 PM

Hi everybody! Thanks Jennice for posting. I got the little reminder in my email that this post had been updated and it made me so happy I miss you guys!! I've been doing pretty good with my patch. I do have lots more energy now and i've started the weight watcher diet at my school. In fact, this is the first week. I still have some pain on my left side and I just pray that it isnt endo. by the way bsister4, i've gained 14 pounds since the surgery. yikes!
Unread 02-10-2008, 06:16 PM

Hi ladies,
My goodness, I didn't expect to post again but here I am. All is good except I am having a lot of problems with my Sciatica. My legs (and feet, and butt)kill me at times. I went to a PT and was told that the surgery probably left my tummy muscle weaks and unable to support my lower back. Of course, I do the exercises a few times then forget until the next episode - usually caused by being physical - like yesterday - I did some painting in the house - twisting and reaching....so today, I have pain shooting down from my butt to my foot. OUCH!
My husband and I went to St. Lucia in December and it was a vacation from Heaven! I have to admit - I sometimes forget the agony and mess of what I went through before July. Gratefully...
Ironically, tomorrow I have my 6 month check since my discharge from my GYN's care. That went fast.
Well enough about me - I really hope that everyone is well and back to "normal" - whatever that is.
Unread 02-10-2008, 06:52 PM

Hi everybody,
I am glad we are communicating again. I am wondering how byfaith and presouz are doing. She will post when she gets a chance. I am glad that the patch is working for you, phil. I am still not on anything and my 6 mth was Jan. 12. I do still have that one ovary too. I am goin to the dr. soon, I promise. I have to go for my annual anyway by april since I still have my cervix. It is tender at times and I am hoping that it won't have to be removed. I did see my G.I. and I am scheduled for a endoscopy on Feb. 26. I think that I told you guys all my blood work was fine that he scheduled: thyroid, kidney, liver, etc. My blood is a little low, but that is it. My BP is still borderline sometimes, by my step class helps. I walk and also started some weight lifting (light). I don't do it consistently because it damages my hair......LOL
Relief,
It is nice to hear from you. You were one of the 1st ladies to bail out. Let's check in once week if time allows. It has been quiet in here.
Unread 02-10-2008, 07:16 PM

FYI,
I haven't gained any real weight. Maybe 2-3 lbs. But my problem is the inches across my belly.What's up with that? Sometimes, it is bigger than others. Oh well! At least my bowels are moving most of the time.
Unread 02-12-2008, 07:44 PM

So good to hear from everyone I just thought of you ladies today and I decided to check in. I don't get auto email updates anymore, I think if you have not written for awhile it kicks you out.

Sounds like everyone is doing pretty good. Bsister4 like you, I am still not the person I was prior to surgery. Who knew that we would all undergo such different aliments. Since surgery I have been doing nothing but trying different things to fix myself and hope I feel better. Phil I am glad the hrt is working for you, Jennice I hope your tests turn out Reliefisdue, the back takes awhile. I have been mixing pilites and yoga. It has helped quite a bit.

OK I have some exciting news!!! (Mostly for me...) I, for the first time since my surgery (2 days ago) had the BIG O during SXX!! Shut the doors and close all the windows! I cried (crazy) my DH was like... finally. About a week ago I started using progesterone cream a little in the am and a little in the pm. I take estrogen (estradiol) and my BP medicine. AND of course I am still on lunesta.
But like someone mentioned I too get prickly pain after. Actually even a day or so after I feel weird pain. SXX is nothing like it use to be. So far that has been my biggest forward move beside being more flexible and stronger due to exercise.

I keep researching and looking to learn more info on how I can feel whole again. I have not gone to the Dr. for a really long time now. I hope it stays that way.
Unread 02-14-2008, 10:57 AM

ByFaith!!! I am so excited for you! Please tell me more about the Pcreme? Can you get it otc or do you have to have a Rx? Sounds like you are getting there, I still feel like I have been snorfleed! Last night night sweats twice, guess my compounds need to be altered.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register