Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 296 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 07-17-2008, 09:38 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

About the funk: yesterday all I could think was "I'm soooooooo bored, but I don't want to do anything." Of course, there's a million things that need done at my house, or to get my classes set up for the fall, or to play with the little guy, etc...but I do understand the relief of feeling like we're in a rut--at least we're not in so much pain or groggy!

Maybe we should all make a pact to go for a walk at a certain time on a certain day...??

And thanks for the congrats!

Think happy thoughts!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-18-2008, 04:11 PM

Knittinmanatee--are you on hormone therapy? I thought i was going to be diagnosed with fibromyalgia because of the severity of my muscle and joint pain after the surgery. But once I started on the Climara patch, those pains went away almost instantaneously. And its plant based. It really has been a Godsend for me. I had severe endo, thats why I needed the surgery. but i'm doing really well on this patch. Just a thought
Unread 07-18-2008, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillipians446
Knittinmanatee--are you on hormone therapy? I thought i was going to be diagnosed with fibromyalgia because of the severity of my muscle and joint pain after the surgery. But once I started on the Climara patch, those pains went away almost instantaneously. And its plant based. It really has been a Godsend for me. I had severe endo, thats why I needed the surgery. but i'm doing really well on this patch. Just a thought
Yes, I'm on the Vivelle Dot patch thingie. It helps to an extent, but I've had tons of pain before all of this happened...And my dad has fibro as well. I've thought about changing hormones, but I'm not sure... I have almost ALL of the tender points for fibro, so it's confusing.

Alas, the great conundrum of what's best for life!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-25-2008, 02:24 PM
1 year!!

Hey everyone, still reading last posts to catch up on latest news. Sounds like we are all in the same "bloat." The belly issue is killing me.. I suck in as hard as I can & up by my ribs it works but the budda belly just hangs there!! Will not budge!

My class reunion is tomorrow and I don't want to go because this last year I put on this shape... I don't think it helps to excercise because I think the muscles are missing! I went for years the same size and now in 1 year bodda boom. Inner tube.. That is a great description!..

Oh well, overall I am dang lucky.. Mentally I am back doing things a few months ago I could not motivate myself to do. Maybe we are still healing???

So great to see your names, like old friends! I had to get a new pass word to log on so it took a while to find everyone. Stay in touch, don't know what I would have done with out this site... I still like to look up all the other issues like hrt etc. it seems there are always questions creeping up.

Huggs to all of you! Love Ya
Unread 07-25-2008, 07:01 PM

Hi bsister4! I know about the password thing. I had to do the same. I love how you put it "inner tube" Its the perfect description. Ah well, I'm going to try to start weight watchers again and get some exercise. At least we are healthier and happier than this time last year right? Its great to hear from you!
Unread 07-26-2008, 11:43 AM

Hey Every one I am just reading up after nearly a year of not logging in. I am doing well June 12 2007 I had my surgery.. I have been working long hours and feeling great . I have had some emotions hitting me lately but this is about the time to get my harmones checked. my Best friend that I have known for over 20 years just had every thing removed but one ovary she had been in pain and misery for so many years. I was there for her during the question time and she said she has never felt better.. she like I do have loads of energy now its awesome. Any how I mentioned hyster sisters to her and she logged on. Wow what a great support group.. I am so happy that I am not the only one that feels the way I do or have gone through what I have.

I am getting bladder sling surgery done Tuesday. so hopefully after this I can get back into doing what I have wanted to do to get in shape and feel awesome.. I have not gained but 2 lbs so that is good I just want to get into the hard core fittness and lose the little extra that I dont want any more.

I hope to read from some one soon
Take care
GEM
Unread 09-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Thumbs up - Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

I found a cure for my itchy ears!!!!! I use baby oil or pure Jojoba Oil and dip my index finger in the oil and swoosh around my ear far as my index finger will go, no need to put it in a drops or use cotton swab, the itching is on the outside of the ear canal. WOW what a difference after almost 2 years of on and off itchy ears, I know how to keep it a bay..
Unread 09-15-2008, 09:19 AM

Where is everyone? I dont get on often, but when I do I wanna see you all!?? heh.. you keeping busy too??

WRITE SOON!
Unread 09-20-2008, 10:59 AM

Ladies, Ladies

I know I don't get on much and neither does anyone else, but I do think about you guys a lot. It has been over a year and I still wonder sometimes how my life would've turned out if I had just removed that right ovary and got it cleaned up. I thought this was a cure all since I had done a lap before. Guess I will never know. I still get pain just not as often or as painful. My legs, back and tummy. My tummy is still big and it hurts. My digestive system is whacked and my cat scan showed some cystic structure on the left side. Since the surgery I have been on 3 rounds of antibiotics for infections and the last one in june finally stopped the vaginal itching. I just still have the pelvic pain on the lower left side and my tummy is slightly lop sided. I hate complaining and only do to my ex (which Im now dating again) and my sister. No one else knows, but now u guys. I am now debating going back in for another lap with my GYN (not the surgeon) for adhesions. Something I was very afraid of that would come back.
So what's up with you guys.
Unread 09-20-2008, 11:40 AM

https://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/sho...d.php?t=344051

Hi!! I am so sorry you are having so many issues!! I am dealing with a DD with digestion problems, so we have been taking probiotics, I have put a link from other posts about it. I hope it helps. GET WELL SOON!!

HUGS PRESOUZ

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register