Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007 - Page 63 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007

Unread 08-28-2007, 06:57 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007

Dreama, thanks for the encouragement.Maybe I'll try to ease into it today and make my dh happy!! (I had a bladder repair done too and that was making me nervouse about sex.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-28-2007, 07:33 PM

Today I got pulled off all restrictions!! Woohoo! My doctor said I made a terrific recovery and that I did excellent, so that is awesome news! I am really excited. Thank you to all of you, I don't think I would have made it without you!
Unread 08-28-2007, 08:51 PM
6 week check-up

Hello, Ladies!

I have been back to work with students for a week today. I had great luck though and we got out early 3 out of the 4 days last week because of heat. So, I had more time to recover. I just saw that we are getting out early again tomorrow. I am kind of done with the getting out early now and really want to get my 1st graders into gear. But, oh well!

I went for my 6 week check-up today and everything looked good. I have to go back every 3 months to be checked and have a CA125 because my tumors were borderline. Not bad. I was surprised she said I would still need to have PAP smears done once a year. Can't imagine there is anything left to test! Also, during the exam she said she felt a sutcher (sp?) or so she thought. Looked again and said yes that is what is was and thought maybe she say the, oh, I can't remember what she called it, but I understood it to be the sling I have for my bladder. I thought it was weird she could possibly see that but didn't ask anything.

Well, with that appointment I knew I could do the deed with DH. I had been very vague about when I went back to the doctor as he had been like many of the other men, chomping at the bit! I came home, got into sexy attire, lit candles, yada yada...Boy, was he a happy camper! It did feel uncomfortable. I did have spotty bleeding after. Although it was wonderful to be that close with my DH again, I am hoping for a better outcome next time. He said he kind of felt something sharp at the "top". Could this have been the sutcher? Hmmm....

I have kept all of those sisters in need in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your problems are finding answers and your healing is getting easier!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-28-2007, 08:55 PM

I'm a virgin again, Im not giving it up again!! ha ha ha :confuse:
Unread 08-28-2007, 09:03 PM

I went for my 6 week appt today also. All restrictions off. Doc said we could resume sex, but to take it easy and no swinging from the celing fan. I've been back at work for 2 weeks and feel really good that life is back to normal. Thanks sisters!!! you are all the best!
Unread 08-29-2007, 07:53 AM
Money and Weight Watching

For those of you who are interested in Weight Watchers Online here's the scoop...

It cost $46.90 for the first month ( I think that is the sign up fee) and $16.95 every month after that. ~Or~ $65.00 for 3 months and $16.95 after that.

Check it out at weightwatchers.com

Our meetings hereare 9 dollars a week plus registration. It may be worth the extra $$ to get the personal touch of a meeting, but I personally would rather just get online. Either way, it is a huge commitment. One I will succeed at!!!!
Unread 08-29-2007, 02:25 PM

I too am off restrictions. He did give me some words of wisdom for sex....
Lots of foreplay first. Forplay will help to elongate the vagina.
You control the thrust...no hard or deep penetration until the vagina has stretched back out.
It will get better.
Did I mention lots of foreplay?

Too bad he didn't give me a magic pill for my missing libido
Unread 08-29-2007, 06:11 PM
I ate the whole thing!

Hi everybody,

Here just yesterday I was telling everybody how great I was doing on my weight loss plan. Watching what I eat very closely. Well, driving home from work, 17year old DD calls and wants to eat out. As some of you may have figured out, there has been a lot of stress with DD so I figured it would be a good way to talk about things. Well, we ended up at the Olive Garden Hmm, I thought maybe just some soup. Well, I ended up getting the never ending Pasta Bowl and ate the whole bowl along with salad and breadsticks. Now I'm feeling really full and disappointed I didn't stick to my diet. It sure was good though I love the Olive Garden! Oh well, back to the diet tomorrow.

Felt pretty good at work today. Energy is starting to come back. Looking forward to Post Op appointment on Friday.

Oh, well. Guess I'll go. I rented the 4th season of the OC even though I should try to walk off this olive garden.

Have a good evening!

Happycook
Unread 08-29-2007, 11:20 PM

We did it!!! And I cried afterwards because:
1. I lived to tell about it.
2. It didn't hurt.
3. I woulda had way more fun if I wasn't so worried about my BF poking through my cuff and exiting through my ear.
4. I am about 4 days before when my period WOULD have been and BOY! are my boobies sore!
5. I didn't bleed.
6. I could actually see doing this again sometime soon!

The Astroglide Warming gel had great viscosity but was too warm for a summer day. Do they make a Cooling gel?
Unread 08-30-2007, 12:24 AM

Well, I did it too!!! Ditto on #3 from lileduk8r's post, and I cried too. But this is a different story. I thought about lying to hubby and tell him the tears were becuase he rocked, but instead I've been on this honesty kick and decided to tell him the truth. Truth of the matter was....I've been really scared to death from reading some posts and also talking to others that some never ever acheive the big O again. This worried me because I love my O's. Also, my most satisfying O's are the uterine O's, which obviously are impossible now, don't get me wrong the clitoral O's are OK...but I like the other. So between my pain paranoia, and my no more big O for Funnymonkey fear, I totally psyched myself out. Hence, even if God himself had commanded me to come, I couldn't. So I told him the truth. He said "Oh, I thought the tears were because you loved me so much". I reassured him that I DO I DO!!! But his little face still looked so sad. God I feel like a putz, how do I make it all better for him???? I'm lying my butt off from here on out.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register