Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007 - Page 70 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007

Unread 09-06-2007, 06:03 AM
i know

hi everyone it has been soooooooo long since I posted, I literally do not have time to pee anymore, I am trying to be normal again but am very tired at the end of the day and have some sleeping issues all of the sudden...tried good night tea, benedryl, warm milk...last night was better, maybe b/c i was soooo tired. back to work, boys back to school and a house that seems to never be clean
but I guess that is the price for a house full of wonderful boys....
anyway...still have a uti despite Cipro....who knows why....
hope everyone else is ok....lets try to rest sometimes....but as far as I can see my next nap should be in about 10 years when my guys go to college
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-06-2007, 08:37 AM
Thumbs up - Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007 Yay MJ

Congratulations on becoming a gramma. I really look forward to that day also. My oldest has just proposed to his GF and she accepted...She is still in college but they seem pretty anxious to tie the knot. It sorta makes me wonder if they will wait like my younger DS and his wife have. Those two are in the 3rd year of their "five year" plan.

Have a good day today....barnie
Unread 09-06-2007, 09:27 AM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007

Hi Melani,

I have been on Cipro, for a week, then after 3 days the UTI came back, I just finished taking Cipro, and Amoxicilling for 2 weeks!!! Here's hoping this took care of the problem. I go back to work next week, and not looking forward to it. My check up was yesterday, and the doctor gave me the go ahead for everything. He said "just don't be running any marathons" yeah right!!! I am also tired at the end of the day, exhausted is the word.
Take care
Heather
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-06-2007, 10:20 AM

BAZ SO HAPPY TO see you!!! I hear my bed calling me too and its only 9:20 am I just cant sleep at night!!! UGH.. I am going to ask my doctor for some sleepign pills..the night time PM OTC meds are not helping me sleep just drying out my mouth!! Everyone have a great day!!!
Unread 09-06-2007, 10:44 AM

Melani and Heather...

Another Cipro user here. I was on it for 10 days beginning August 17. Finished it on the 27th and was back at the doctor on Aug 30 with another UTI. That time I was put on Macrobid for 5 days. BUT, I have a yeast infection now!! UGH, I'm so daggoned tired of not feeling 100%...Ahhh well, better days ahead...or so they tell me.

Take care.
Unread 09-06-2007, 12:37 PM
anti biotics & pro biotics INFO ONLY..

Hi Sisters, I mentioned this before, try taking a good brand of flora type pro biotics at night on an empty tummy, pro biotics add back the good bacteria to your gut that anti biotics kill. Anti biotics randomly kill all bacteria, good and bad.. do a Google on the great reasons why to take pro biotics. I had a doctor tell me this years ago for my 75 yr old mom when she was on anti biotics while visiting here over 5 years ago, I wish I had of known sooner, make sure its a reputable company!!! You want to get what is promised on the label you know? My GYNO even looked at the pills and such I was taking before surgery and said my pro biotics were ok to keep taking before and after my surgery!!!! Again Google it, I even give them to my Teenager a few times a week, she had a white dry Candida rash on the palm of her hand from sweating so much while working her mouse on her computer doing her graphic arts, and websites plus her homework and chatting online...pro biotics help to rid the body of Candida yeast thats a plus!!
Unread 09-06-2007, 02:01 PM
mammogram

I am a bit scared...

Last week I had a mammogram. It was just routine, but since I had moved to another town and switched Drs at the old town I had let my yearly boob squish go for almost 3 years. I know, bad girl.

Well today I got a certified letter stating that there was an area that requires further evaluation. I am freaking myself out. I have done a self exam. I see or feel nothing out of the ordinary. But YIKES! Has anyone else received this kind of letter? Got advice????
Unread 09-06-2007, 02:05 PM

I guess I should mention that I have another boob squish scheduled for Tuesday. When I called the dr they said they would call back after looking at the slides. When they called back it seemed like the nurse's voice was very subdued. I asked if this was an emergency situation. She said, "Well, not in the perspective of a heart attack but we need to get on to this right away." Then went into depth explaining that tuesday was the earliest they could get me in after all this is the end of the week and the health fair and all........
that scares me more than anything.....
Unread 09-06-2007, 02:07 PM

Barnie,

You are in my prayers. Please let us know how things turn out!

~Audrey
Unread 09-06-2007, 02:11 PM

Thanks Audrey. I needed that. DH is outta town and my DS is having his own issues right now I didn't know who else to wimp out to. So grateful to God for you and this site!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register