Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007 - Page 80 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007

Unread 09-22-2007, 11:15 AM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007

I would find another doctor. One that will listen. Perhaps your PCP can suggest someone for you to see. After 9 weeks, I don't think you should be feeling the way you do, and that the pains should have subsided!

I'm sorry you're wishing you never had the surgery. Good luck, sweetie! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!

And please let us know how things turn out for you. That's why we're here!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-22-2007, 02:31 PM

Good luck to everyone's weigh loss goals. I need to as well... for now my right leg is killing me and my left a little too, not sure what it is, I think since I took water pills all week before it started I may have caused a Potassium deficiency, anyone do this before? thanks for any suggestions..
Unread 09-22-2007, 05:39 PM
new doctor

karentat, you need a second opinion right away. A doctor that would diagnose without seeing you is a bad doctor. Just because you kept your ovaries does not mean you will not enter menopause. I don't know how old you are, but the surgery could have cut some of the blood supply to the ovaries and they don't always cycle the same. I am 53 and was already starting to experience some of the sign of menopause. I went ahead with the hysterectomy because I had bleeding, severe pain and they had found some polyps last year during a DNC. I could not take the pain any longer. You need another opinion. I feel great and wished I had done it sooner. Your Primary doctor should be able to refer you to somebody. Good luck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-23-2007, 09:02 AM

Happycook.....20 pounds!!!! Gadzooks girl! You rock! Can I be like you when I grow up?
Unread 09-24-2007, 03:32 PM

Hi Ladies!

We have not closed your thread...rather, we have moved it to the HysterSisters Clubhouse "Date Club" forum where you can continue your friendships with each other!

Please remember to visit the pre-op and post-op forums where our new members need your help and support! Also, please remember to start a new thread in the post-op forum if you have a question about your hysterectomy.

s to all!
Unread 09-24-2007, 03:38 PM

P.S. I've merged your "club chat thread" with this one to keep your conversations in one place to make it easy and less confusing.

Unread 09-24-2007, 05:29 PM
Red face - Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007

Thank you very much Kathy!! I hope I can keep up better now! LOL I too need to lose weight. I have that Metabolic Syndrome too! Its very dangerous!! And I have type 2 diabetes, and high blood pressure! So please pray for me! I need to walk, but the pain in my lower back hurts so bad after only walking a couple blocks!! I am thinking the more I walk the farther I will be able to go, hopefully, without pain!! I am praying for you all!!Kisses and Squishes!!
Unread 09-24-2007, 05:34 PM

Hi all!!

Hope we all can continue to converse on this new site!

I'm looking forward to watching Dancing with the Stars tonight I just love that show. Wish I could dance like them.
I tried to get DH to take dancing classes with me but he nixed that idea right away. I thought it would be fun along with being good exercise. Good together time also but nooooo he didn't think it sounded like fun. Guess we'll have to stick to walking.

I'm starting to have a lot more hot flashes lately like right now.
Whew where's the air conditioner control.

Hope everyone has a nice evening. Guess I'll go. Maybe I'll pop some popcorn to munch while I watch.

Christie, you are in my prayers. Hope you get to feeling better and stronger real soon!

Happycook
Unread 09-24-2007, 07:39 PM

Let's hear it for Jane Seymour on Dancing With the Stars She's in her fifties, beautiful, talented and a great dancer!

Darn that husband of mine. Why won't he take dancing lessons. I want to DANCE!!!

HappyCook
Unread 09-25-2007, 08:40 AM

Happycook: Out here, we have county run "Community Centers". I just looked at a schedule DH brought home, and they have ALL KINDS of dance classes swing, ballroom, jazzercise, and Line Dance for almost free! It says that if you don't have a partner, that's ok because they change partners every 15 minutes. Maybe you might have something like that in your area?

I've been feeling pretty darn good there lately! I've been going to the gym at least 3 times a week for eliptical and weight workouts. And DH and I joined 2 pool leagues, 9 ball on Sunday and 8 ball on Tuesday. I had just started playing a few months before the surgery, so I'm pretty much a beginner, but IMHO, DH should be on ESPN!!!! I'm still tired at the end of the day, but I've noticed that if I just keep going I don't really need a nap anymore. I'm not having any pain at all. Strange thing, last night I had a dream that I started my period!!! Wonder what that was all about????

Sending everyone a wish for having a stellar day!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register