Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007 - Page 81 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007

Unread 09-25-2007, 04:08 PM
Red face - Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007

Yes I thought Jane Seymour was beautiful also!! She sure doesn't look her age! And with all the back problems she has, she sure can dance!! Amen!! I have to say I am hooked on CSI Miami, CSI New York, and CSI, and Criminal Minds, and Shark!! Ha! I just love those shows!!I am hooked!!Anyways, I am still playing the ups and downs of HRT!! Today I didn't take my Estradiol, just to see if it would make a difference. But I guess one day wont make a difference since it would still be in my system?!? There are so many stories out there!! My doctor says to take it for the rest of my life! I don't want to be a yo-yo for the rest of my life either!!I am also taking a natural compound Progesterone pill. I Just don't know what to do!? I am still not sleeping at night, even when I drug myself.Although the last couple nights I have fallen asleep about 1 or 2 in the morning. Instead of 4 in the morning!!Even when I do fall asleep I get up a few times to go pee, or if I hear a noise or etc.!So my quality of sleep is not very good still! The hot flashes and night sweats just plain STINK!I don't like them at all!! The mood swings seem to be getting a little better. I still have a short fuse though!! Ha! But at least I am not crying all the time anymore. I have noticed I still get exhausted very easily . I get really tired early in the evening, and I wish I could go to sleep then. But I cant, still have kids to care for, and things to do! I tried to go walking the other day, made it about 2 blocks, then my lower back starting hurting like you wouldn't believe!! I was afraid I wouldn't make it back home!! I am so out of shape!! Lord Jesus I need your help!! I really need to buckle down and get serious about exercising!!! Say a prayer for me please!!I am so thankful and blessed to have you all to talk to and to listen to me!! I appreciate all of you very much!! God Bless you ALL!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-25-2007, 06:09 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007

Christie, I'm sorry you are having such a rough time with HRT. How long have you been on it? Did your doctor give you any idea how long it will take to level out? Maybe you should call him and tell him all the bad symptoms you're having. That's what he is there for! I hope you get to feeling better real soon. I bet if you start sleeping better, you would start to feel more like yourself. Lack of sleep really makes you feel horrible.

Happycook
Unread 09-25-2007, 07:10 PM

Have been on bio identical hormones for 2 1/2 years - I believe they are wonderful. Getting them balanced takes a little. I took them peri-menopause and menopause. As my body has been using them as it's natural hormones I have been able to reduce the dose, strength and even off 2 of the hormones. Post op I have struggled with insomnia and night sweats, magnesium is helping. My compound pharmacist and doctor are working together. I sleep in shifts - 10:00 to midnight and 5 AM to 8 PM. Getting stamina back is a challenge, but each day is better.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-25-2007, 07:42 PM

Thanks funnymonkey for the idea. I'll keep an eye out for something like that. Sounds like you have a really fun hobby of pool. I have never played but it looks really fun.

Looking forward to a day off of work tomorrow. Mother has already called wanting me to take her to the store. I also have a teacher's meeting about DD tomorrow afternoon.
Oh well, hope I have time to cook a nice meal. I really enjoy cooking when I have time.

Hope we all have a good night's sleep tonight. We deserve it!!

Happycook
Unread 09-27-2007, 07:22 AM
Unhappy - Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007 limitations

Yesterday, I subbed for a male ms/hs PE teacher. The sub caller must have been desperate. I must have been insane. My policy is "give it a try once. You may find you like it." Well, I tried. My hysterfriends, I am a short, chubby, old lady, who never enjoyed PE even when I was short, slender and young. My back aches, my abdomen is swollen and sore again and I am exhausted! I was so tired at the end of the day, I wasn't sure I had the energy to lift my foot from the gas pedal to the brake. NOPE, I did NOT like it.

I took two classes all the way out to the football field to play "Battle for the Flag". Remember, I live in rural WY. The football field is a hike in itself. Then I had to march up and down the sidelines to keep students on the move. They tend to cluster in their social groups in wide open areas, you know. Those classes were MS. Then the high school, over testosteroned boys and flirty girls came in. The students were respectful to me but a day of being with boys trying to prove their manliness and girls attempting to remain cool in the midst of the smell of dirty gym clothes was horrific.

To top the day off, I had lunch duty, in the gym, all the HS kids at one time, footballs, volleyballs, soccer balls...all sailing over heads across the length of the gym, while students jockeyed for places underneath, dribbling basketballs and pheromones all over the floor. :marble: I was terrified I would have to dust off my first aide knowledge and write an accident report. I was the only adult in the room! Although, I could swear I could hear the snickers of the seasoned educators all the way down the hall from the lounge.

Well, I'm off today. Resting, reading and thanking God for those angel's hands He promised those who love Him in Psalms 91. Enjoy your day, sisters. I love reading and catching up on your lives also.....Barnie
Unread 09-27-2007, 02:55 PM

OMG! Here is Barnie on PE sub day :wowee:

Barn, how come you didn't just have them do endless situps, pushups, scissor kicks, etc. like our PE subs had us do? Better idea, if there is a next time, go to the library and check out a bunch of sports books, and then they can all just read about PE...and "No talking, please".
Unread 09-27-2007, 07:38 PM

Ha Ha Ha Barnie, you crack me up. Sounds like you got your exercise in and then some. It wears me out just hearing about it. Like I've said before teachers are very special people. I could never do it. I trouble enough handling my 17year old.

I had a pretty good day off yesterday. I did some shopping and cooking. It was pretty busy again today at work. I work in the mental health field and things start getting busier this time of year.

Guess I'll go for now. Have a nice evening.

HappyCook
Unread 09-27-2007, 11:38 PM

Oh Barnie what a hoot. I do agree with funnymonkey. Our subs killed us.

I'm doing better still having problems with sleeping buts sounds like I'm not the only one. Oh and the OMG hot flashes. I had one today that lasted 1 1/2hrs. Someone please give me a cause the fan isnt cutting it. My mood swings come and go. I'm trying very hard. The herbal supplement I was taking started making me to groggy so I'm now trying something else.

To you ladies that are able to take hrt hopefully you will find something that works for you.
Unread 09-27-2007, 11:42 PM

Deb, what herbal supp were you taking? I'm on .1 vivelle dot right now, but it seems that I've had a daily headache ever since I started using it, and I'm thinking about ditching the estrogen and giving meno a go naturally...
Unread 09-27-2007, 11:43 PM

Happycook I so understand about your DH. I've tried for 2yrs to get hubby to go and he really cant. I understand because his business is landscaping and you have to do that when you can in Oregon. So he works until dark every night. I'm hoping to find a place where singles can go but I'm so shy I'm afraid I'll never do it.

I do love line dancing and there is a place close that has classes once a week. I just have to get going again.

Here's to Jane and Marie. You go girls.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register