Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007 - Page 98 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007

Unread 07-15-2008, 09:00 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 16-Jul 23,2007

HELLO LADIES!!!!! I will have to spend time reading the posts but wanted to say HAPPY ALMOST anniversary for us sisters!!!!

HOPE all is well..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-15-2008, 10:14 PM

Welcome Presouz! What have you been up to?

Yes, it's almost our hyster anniversary. Gee, has it been a whole year. In ways it does seem like it as so much has happened in all of our lives this past year but in some ways it doesn't seem so long ago.

Audrey, I hope your surgery went well. I've been thinking and praying for you.

Barnie, I know you must be so so busy with the wedding plans. I'll be thinking of you during this happy time.

DD and the grandbaby came over this evening. He is growing so fast.

I have the day off on Wednesday. I have plans to take DF to the rehab hospital to visit DM. She still isn't doing very well but hopefully with therapy she will get stronger. DF kind of down because of DM illness. I'm hoping things get better soon for both of them.

Well, guess I'll go. I didn't sleep well last night so I'm kind of tired.

HappyCook
Unread 07-18-2008, 04:54 AM

HAPPY HYSTER-VERSARY LADIES!! WOO HOO!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE!!!

I'm home recovering--surgery is finally in the past. YAY!!!...doing ok though. Going through the same stuff as last year...swelly belly, BM issues, blah, blah, blah!

Barnie, Hope the rehearsal tonight goes well, and the wedding is a blast! Post those pics soon as you can!!

Thanks for all of your support, ladies! Love you!!!
Audrey <3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-18-2008, 08:20 AM

I've been away a long time from here but just wanted to say Happy Hysterversary to you all. Can't believe it's been a year for me, what a long year it's been!

Did six rounds of chemo, finished in January. Have been on 3 cruises and to WDW, started work part-time in February and full-time a few weeks ago. Now I'm trying to get those darn 30 lbs. I gained during chemo off which is a tough chore, think I'll be joining WW very soon.

I'll be sure to stop by here more often.

Take care!!

Marjorie
Unread 07-18-2008, 09:51 AM

WOOHOO For you, Marjorie!! Good to hear from you and Happy Hysterversary to you too!!

I hear you abt the weight...I just cannot seem to get it to budge either. I just try to enjoy life at this point!
Unread 07-18-2008, 09:52 AM

Happy Hysterversary to everyone. I had mine done 1 year ago yesterday and have felt wonderful ever since. I was also having reacurring vaginal bacteria infections before and have not had one since..... Would love to lose the 15 pounds I gained but am happy otherwise with all the results. Have another great year girls.....
Unread 07-18-2008, 09:35 PM

Happy Hysterversary everyone!!!! We made it, the one year mark. I'm glad to hear from past friends. Welcome back

Audrey, Happy Birthday also. I'm so glad you are recovering nicely. It won't be long until you are up and about. And then it's party time and then the cruise. So much to look forward to.

Barnie, You are in my thoughts this weekend. I hope the wedding goes smoothly. I'm sure it will be just beautiful!!

The grandbaby came over this evening. That was fun. We are going boating with older DD and her family tomorrow. DM still in rehab but doing a lot better. She is getting stronger each day.

Guess I'll go for now.

HappyCook
Unread 07-19-2008, 03:22 PM

Happy Hysterversary to you all. I am glad to have had a whole year of NEVER having to buy those nasty supplies, getting to carry a little purse instead of a piece of luggage, and for still having a libido even though I have a labubbabutt.

Happy Birthday, Audrey. I prayed and prayed for you. I will continue to pray that your recovery is uneventful and speedy.

Happy grandbaby to you, Happycook.

Thanks for all you well wishes on the wedding. It was lovely and gracious. Only bad thing was......

The Mother of the Groom was late! OOOOOHHHH.

My son's wife and I were rushing to get dressed. We had to borrow a friend's hotel room to do so. My DIL looked down and shrieked," You can see all the way through my dress!" I looked, you could. Everything. I looked at the rest of the people in our party, DH was in charge of a scripture reading, DS was the bestman, DD was a Groomswoman. DIL had never been in Rapid City and didn't know where a store was. I thought I was the most expendable person of the group, so the two of us took off to the store while the others drove up the mountain to the Chapel in the Hills.

We never did find a slip for my DIL, and they held the wedding for me. My poor DIL had to walk up the graduated hillside in full sunshine with me to the front row while the wedding guests applauded and laughed at our total embarrassment. DIL felt so bad. She felt she had ruined the wedding for me and for her soon to be sister in law.

The bride's family graciously told us that we gave other guests, who had gotten lost, a chance to find the place. And the Bride, my lovely new daughter, teased that she would have started the wedding but she like us so it was ok, just at her next wedding, her new sis in law really shouldn't try to out dress her in such a blatant, hussy way.

My brother ask DIL if we would be buying any baby gifts for her in the next few weeks. She scoffed and said no. He replied, "You keep dressing like that and we will."

It is good t have a family that can put loved one at ease by making them so uncomfortable.
Unread 07-19-2008, 05:54 PM

Barnie...at least your family has a happy, healthy, positive outlook on what some would end up calling the worst of situations! You never fail to bring a smile to my face and to make my heart laugh!

I'm so happy for all of you. It sounds like it was beautiful once you got past the slippage issue...Not a big deal, when all is said and done.
Unread 07-20-2008, 08:30 AM

Barnie, What a blessing to have a family with such a great sense of humor!! It seems like there is always something that happens that isn't in the plans but it turns out to be something that everyone looks back on with a smile, a giggle and a warm heart. My hubby was late at our wedding because they gave him the wrong tux. A friend's daughter got married and her little ring bearer got sick and threw up!!!
My best wishes to the bride and groom. How did the rehearsal dinner go?

Well, guess I'd better go for now and get ready for church.

HappyCook

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register