Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 100 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-23-2007, 10:24 PM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Doing pretty good, thank you! I have an occasional pulling sensation behind my belly button, and pain on my left side, swelly belly and get tired pretty easily still. But other than that, I am moving along in my recovery. I go back to work the day after Labor Day... should be interesting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kftsnana
Welcome back WannaB! I know what you mean about this being a very busy thread. When I came back from vacation - there were so many pages that I finally thought "forget it, I can't read all of these!" I usually get a chance to look at current ones every day or so. I've also noticed that as we head back to work, etc. - there aren't as many flying by!!

However, don't let that keep you away - we want to hear from you and how things are going. So . . . are you alright? Inquiring want to know!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-24-2007, 02:51 PM

Hi all,

Lala and Morti it's saturday here so it's the end of your working week.......
hope you are feeling ok and Morti that your week with your dd and bf have gone well.

Desiree, hope you are feeling a little better and you cillow thing is helping you.

Hope, hope your enjoying last days of holidays and getting ready for the double digit day on sunday.

kftsnana, hope that your dd is feeling a little better, and you are doing OK

Poconowoman, hope you are well.

and to anyone not in my memory bank hope all is well.

AND has everybody gone????????????

kerrie
Unread 08-24-2007, 06:12 PM

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've not been doing too well the past couple/few days

Had a migraine so bad last night... almost went to ER, had to use my pain meds from surgery AND my migraine meds just to get it under control... this all happened at 3 am!!! Really crummy night...... then I slept all day today... didn't get up till 530pm..... the pain of my migraine actually woke me up... still have it, but it's tollerable right now.... still taking meds for it tonight..... hoping it will go away

on a positive note, the chillow IS helping, it feels great when I'm going to sleep and I don't seem to get as hot at night... I do find myself "searching" for a cool spot when the spot my head is on finally warms up a bit LOL

I hope everyone is doing well....... sending s to everyone! I've missed all of you.... I feel a tad "out of the loop" today....

I'm glad I got some sleep today, but I was just told yesterday by my doc that I should NOT take naps during the day if I want to get back on a "normal" sleep schedule
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-24-2007, 06:53 PM

Just wanted to check in and say hi to everyone. Life seems to be busy again and I feel like I cant keep up already.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Wishing everyone a nice weekend!!

HUGS to all!
Unread 08-24-2007, 08:29 PM

Hi Ladies!
Friday night about 7:30. Made it through the week with all 5 days at work. Might try some full days next week.
I know what everyone means about the business in our lives trying to ge them back. I'm inclined to think that a lot of it has to do with still not having a normal energy level, so it seems busier than it really is. Who knows.
Have a good evening and I hope everyone sleeps well.
Unread 08-24-2007, 11:23 PM
Happy Saturday to all!

Desiree - so sorry to hear about your migraine. I hope it continues to subside, and the "residue headache" leaves quickly.
Glad the Chillow is helpful. Will have to check into it.

Kerrie - Happy Saturday evening to you! Hope your weekend is enjoyable.

Hope - having 'life back to normal' is busy (and also tiring!).

My DD is doing better overall, I think. She still has some symptoms - but she is following Dr's orders so far by staying in bed. Of course, her legs feel tingly or numb if she stands for too long, so that helps keep her "down!" She is probably still somewhat dehydrated too. Thanks for asking.

As for me, I am doing well - I think, . . . I hope! Actually, I am looking out for me more than I think I did pre-op -- what a concept!! And I feel a bit guilty for saying "I can't do it now." And now - I am trying to get a stupid headache, what is up with that?!
I/we had planned to have 2 of our DgD over for a few days before school starts and then again Labor Day weekend - - but, since I have had between 8-11 kids here every day this week, I realized I just couldn't do it this weekend. Before - I would have done it anyway, even knowing that it would mean "working" 2 weeks straight. I love my granddaughters dearly - all 3 of them (one lives with us, she is 9), and we don't get to see the other two as often as we'd like, but I also knew I just couldn't keep up with an 11 yr old and a 2.5 year old. Maybe, a part of me didn't want to have to keep up with them, which is why the guilt - I want to sleep in tomorrow, go to Weight Watchers, take it easy in the afternoon until I have to go to a picnic at 4.

Anyway, I think I am going to take an Imitrex and see if I can stop this thing before it blows up!

Have a great weekend ladies - I'll check in tomorrow!!

Unread 08-26-2007, 05:44 PM

Hi all,

I hope that you are all doing a little better!

Hope, I hope your ds had a great 10th birthday.

Morti, glad you survived a whole week and still doing ok. How was your visit from your dd?

Lala, You haven't posted, hope that means you are doing well and enjoying a relaxing weekend.

Desiree, I hope you are doing a little better, migrains are horrible and nothing much does help, but we are sending you some TLC from over here and hope you feel better. and that your dr has some sort of meds that will make you better.

kftsnana, Don't feel any guilt, i'm sure your family understands, you are still recovering and have a great deal on your plate and your dgd's would probably love to come when you are up to it so they can enjoy your full attention. relax and rest every chance you have! and you said weight watches - I must go and join up again - I am a weight lose failure.......I have been walking and being very good with what i eat and have lost nothing...........and I go to dr on 10th sept and he TOLD me to loose 5kg (11lb) from 6Aug last app........I will have to eat nothing..............then with my luck i will put on weight!!!!!

Poconowoman. Hope you are doing well.

So I wish everyone a good night.

Kerrie
Unread 08-26-2007, 09:13 PM

Hi All -
Well, it seems Kerrie is the only one around - so "hello Kerrie!" and I hope the "rest of the gang" is doing ok and enjoying the weekend.

I am thankful I did not have the DgDs - I took a nap both Sat. & Sun. in the afternoons, I really needed it. Realistically, I know their mother (step-DD40) understands why and the 11 yr old Dgd does - it's more me. However, at least I recognized I wasn't up to it and said something ahead of time - instead of "just doing it" and grumbling in silence!

Guess I'll get off of here - our internet connection has been weird today - unless it is my computer. Anyway, I hope everyone had a good weekend and gets a good start to their week.

Unread 08-29-2007, 10:44 AM

Hi everyone!

It seems the group is slowly separating a bit

I was out of town for a couple days, but back home now. Trying to get my mind and body ready to go back to work on Tuesday.

Hmmm I hope that everyone is doing well. I miss the humor relief from all of y'all.

Sending big s to everyone and wishing y'all well.

Trying my best to keep up with this obnoxious workload for school! I knew it would be more work once I started on my BS, but I didn't expect THIS much more work!!!
Unread 08-29-2007, 11:13 AM

hello ladies, just checking in on my lunch hour....

been battling the fierce blues, and got the official word that the whole company is leaving (it had been hoped that some departments would stay...)

still have some time to figure out what's what....

I hope everyone is doing okay -- sorry to read about your migraines dolphin!! I hope they are all doing better!! someone told me that a great migraine preventative is an aspirin a day... dont know if it is true or not (what are the odds that something that easy would be efficacious?0

anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that i am alive! (um, sort of!)

love lala

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register