Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 101 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-29-2007, 12:16 PM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Hi Ladies-
Hope this finds all doing well and recovering completely.

Lala -
Does your "company leaving" mean you can move with it or you have to find a new job? Will pray that you are able to find the place that is best for you, where you can use your God- given talents and gifts.

Desiree -
So, are you a full-time student and working full-time? That is a lot to manage. Will pray that your busy schedule and study load don't cause any more headaches.

Morti -
Are you back to some full days @ work?

Kerrie, WannaB, Hope -
Hope you are all coming along fine.

Guess I should get back to work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-29-2007, 12:26 PM

Hello everyone,

It seems that we are all somewhat missing in action. I hope that everyone is doing well.

Im counting down my last few days before heading back to the working world. I am nervous as I am tired just trying to do things around here.
Emotionally I am still down which also make me nervous to be around a lot of people again.

Wishing everyone a good day and hope that things are going well.

HUGS to all!!
Unread 08-29-2007, 06:25 PM

Hi all,

I am hoping that everyone is doing well.

It looks like all our lives are getting a tad busy which is good, but its nice to hear form everyone as well...

Hope to hear from every one when they have the chance.

Kerrie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-29-2007, 08:49 PM

Hi everyone! I'm still here too... heading back (offically) to work next Tuesday. I've been working this week trying to get my classroom in order. UGH! Been SOOOO tired and worn out at the end of the day, it's amazing. Needless to say I have not had any trouble falling asleep like I was! I'm pretty convinced that my lonely little ovary is working. I have had cramps, lower back pain, breast tenderness and been discharging that lovely clear jelly substance (sorry if TMI!)... so I must be on my "cycle." So hard to gauge it since being on the Lupron for so long!!!

I miss chit-chatting with you all and hope that even though we are all moving on with our lives (which is good...) we can still keep in touch.

Hugs to all!!!!!
Unread 08-29-2007, 08:52 PM

Hi Ladies!!!!

Visit with kids was great! I really miss them sometimes, but it's nice to have my house to myself. Danny is on his long days so I haven't really seen him since Saturday and kids left Monday. Have been at work full days all this week and I come home whipped. Danny's Birthday is today so when he gets home tomorrow and after a nap, he'll want to go out. Should be interesting since I have a meeting 45 minutes from here which means a 11 1/2 hour workday for me. Oh well he deserves it.

Miss chatting with everyone and hope everyone is getting back to themselves. Working has helped for me.
Unread 08-29-2007, 08:54 PM
sleeping

Sleeping better also since I'm so busy with work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBPainFree
Hi everyone! I'm still here too... heading back (offically) to work next Tuesday. I've been working this week trying to get my classroom in order. UGH! Been SOOOO tired and worn out at the end of the day, it's amazing. Needless to say I have not had any trouble falling asleep like I was! I'm pretty convinced that my lonely little ovary is working. I have had cramps, lower back pain, breast tenderness and been discharging that lovely clear jelly substance (sorry if TMI!)... so I must be on my "cycle." So hard to gauge it since being on the Lupron for so long!!!

I miss chit-chatting with you all and hope that even though we are all moving on with our lives (which is good...) we can still keep in touch.

Hugs to all!!!!!
Unread 08-29-2007, 08:56 PM

Oh gosh! Pretty sad that WORK makes us sleep, huh????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morti
Sleeping better also since I'm so busy with work.
Unread 08-29-2007, 09:03 PM

I have noticed that I'm sleeping a little bit better too.... not back to work yet, but did start school and I've been using my brain more LOL and we've had a few required LONG driving trips in the past week or so

I go back to work Tuesday also... supposed to be on half days for 2 wks, we'll see how that goes

I've been entertained lately by my kitty LOL... she found a package of catnip while we were out grocery shopping and now she's chasing "things" (imaginary things lol) around the house like she's on drugs or something... hmmm guess I'll be hearing her racing through the house all night!!
Unread 08-31-2007, 05:00 PM

Hello ladies, and happy weekend!

the endless blues have been briefly vanquished by the prospect of a long weekend! so exhausted but for the moment content.

I want to shoot you each a quick note as you deserve -- but am too pooped by the long week past so please just know that I love you ladies and care about each of you.

love lala
Unread 08-31-2007, 08:55 PM

Hi all,

Hope you all have a great long weekend! Our labour day celebration is on in March so Ive had mine! and those of you who are returning to work and kids to school, find a little time to relax and have some fun!

Bye for now!

Kerrie

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register