Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 102 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 09-01-2007, 08:52 AM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Hello sisters,

I hope that everyone is doing well. For those of you back at work enjoy your long weekend.
Im trying to enjoy my last few days of freedom before heading back to work on Tuesday.

HUGS to all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-01-2007, 09:10 AM

UGH! Me too, Hope... Haven't worked all summer and have to go back on Tuesday. Oh, maybe being in a routine will be good...
What are ya doing this weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeforpeace
Hello sisters,

I hope that everyone is doing well. For those of you back at work enjoy your long weekend.
Im trying to enjoy my last few days of freedom before heading back to work on Tuesday.

HUGS to all.
Unread 09-01-2007, 09:16 AM

I am trying to do as little as possible. I have had a very busy couple days and ended up quite sore and tired. So I am going to try to get somethings organized before Tuesday and then relax as much as possible.

How about you?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-01-2007, 09:21 AM

Hmmm so there's three of us so far that all go back on Tuesday! We can all give each other a Tuesday evening

We are planning on going to the beach on Monday, but the forecast is all rainy... so we'll see.
Unread 09-01-2007, 09:23 AM

Same as you... getting last minute "me" stuff done today... manicure/pedicure, picking up pants that I had altered because after my surgery they were too big (whoo-hoo!) and getting my hair cut and highlighted. Then... finishing up all the paperwork stuff for the first day of school. Tomorrow, we are going sailing... it has been SOOO hot here in sunny San Diego!! Monday... I am sleepin' in!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeforpeace
I am trying to do as little as possible. I have had a very busy couple days and ended up quite sore and tired. So I am going to try to get somethings organized before Tuesday and then relax as much as possible.

How about you?
Unread 09-01-2007, 04:47 PM

a big to all of you ladies!

I know it is hard. I dreaded going back so much that going back was much easier than sitting and dreading it.

please pamper the princess this weekend my friends. it will be okay i promise!!
Unread 09-01-2007, 08:23 PM
Happy 3-day weekend

Hope you all had a good Saturday, and great plans for Sunday and Monday! For those returning to work on Tuesday - take some "me-time" this weekend - and remember to take it easy as you re-enter those 'job-doors!'

The weather is BEAUTIFUL here today and DH and I took advantage of it with our 3 DgD. One lives with us but the other two are here for the weekend - we took them paddleboating (actually "Pampa" went with them, Nana observed, as my knees would be telling me about it for the next week!), then we saw 'Ratatouille' and went to dinner, followed by the bookstore! It was a busy, full day and enjoyed by all!

Oh yeah, Desiree - I got my Chillow today and have it cooling to use tonight - although last night the night sweats were as bad and it has been a few days since I had a migraine. However, now I am prepared!

Have a great weekend!

Unread 09-01-2007, 10:20 PM

Hello everybody,

I hope that you are all enjoying your longweekend.. Over here today is Fathers Day, so my boys are trrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyying to pamper their day!!!!

We also have beautiful Spring weather here, so the sunshine is being well enjoyed.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Kerrie
Unread 09-03-2007, 07:41 AM

hi! I just wanted to check in and send a big to my sisters who are going back to work tomorrow.

it will be okay, I promise!

love lala
Unread 09-03-2007, 08:02 AM

Good morning sisters!

To those of you who are going back to work tomorrow also good luck. We can do it.

To those of you already back at work, I hope that you had a nice and relaxing weekend.

To those of you lucky enough to stay at home yet, enjoy it and relax, relax, relax while you can!

Thank you lala for the and well wishes.

I hope everyone is doing well and sending 's to all.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register