Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 103 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 09-03-2007, 08:32 AM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Hmmm, I suppose anxiety kept me up all night... didn't get to sleep till after 5 am!!

In a weird way, I'm looking forward to going back to work... I think being busy will help me get through this. Of course... I have got kinda used to laying around the house all day LOL well, when I get the chance to

I hope everyone has had a good weekend!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-03-2007, 11:57 AM

Yep, having some anxiety about going back to work tomorrow too. I'm so used to my routine, think I have mentioned this before... about having my morning coffee and then having a BM. I HATE doing that anywhere other than home. UGH.... I am worried I am going to get too tired out being with the children and not be able to make it during the day. But, I'm sure all will be fine and it will just take some adjustment time. Enjoy your last day before going back to work all. For those of you still hangin' at home, enjoy!!!

Happy Labor Day!
Unread 09-04-2007, 02:34 AM

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I'm thinking of you all getting off to work today, I haope all goes well (and remember most people will be very kind and understanding, if they know what you have been through, well they SHOULD be!) Rest in your breaks and put your feet up!

Sending kind thoughts and wishes to you all, the ones going off to work and the ones at home or working from home.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Kerrie xxxx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-04-2007, 01:23 PM

Well, I made it through my first half day at work! I'm very tired (lack of sleep the last couple of days) but other than that I'm doing okay.

I started at a new position today. Not really sure exactly what I'll be doing yet, but it's still dealing with personnel/administrative type stuff so I think I'll do well. I'm actually excited about it! It looks like a lot of detail oriented type work, which is right up my alley... I love organizing stuff!

Sending s out to everyone today... hope everyone has a good day!

Right now, I wish I was my kitty... she's snoozing away
Unread 09-04-2007, 04:12 PM

Well I made it through my first day also. Im tired and a little sore but came home with my worst migraine so far.
I did manage to take a small nap.

I hope that everyone had a good day.

1 down 3 to go!

's for everyone!!
Unread 09-04-2007, 04:25 PM

Hi all

Glad to see that Hope and Desiree survived your first day! Hope I hope your migrane gets better and Desiree, so youre good organizing stuff, well that is my job for today organizing our office which is good need of a sort out.............wish you were here to help me........I am a Virgo should have good skills in area but don't really need "military" help in that area.

Hope you are all resting well and that everybody else is doing well..........My computer is currently driving me crazy!!!!!!!!

Keep smiling!

Kerrie
Unread 09-04-2007, 07:07 PM

Welp... I survived my first day as well. Luckily no children yet, just getting my classroom prepped. They come next week. I must admit I am pooped out as well. Think I am gonna sleep well tonight!
Unread 09-04-2007, 07:20 PM

Wannabepainfree, Glad you survived your first day back also! Glad to hear you've got a couple more days pupil free!!!! What age/grade are the children you teach? If it's primary aged kids, bet they'll you one your toes next week, so rest now.....................
Unread 09-04-2007, 07:22 PM

They are 5 year olds... Pre K... they will most DEFINITELY keep me on my toes... or my butt, one of the two. I KNOW I will be tired then!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow3
Wannabepainfree, Glad you survived your first day back also! Glad to hear you've got a couple more days pupil free!!!! What age/grade are the children you teach? If it's primary aged kids, bet they'll you one your toes next week, so rest now.....................
Unread 09-04-2007, 07:30 PM

Wannabepainfree, I have one ds who is 6yrs old, never sits still, don't think I could cope being a teacher! You must have patience of Steel! He is in a composite class of Prep/grade one with a young graduate teacher, bet his class has put her off ever wanting kids of her own!!!!!!!! (and apparently our ds is one of the well behaved kids!!!!!!) my heart goes out to you for next week.................so rest!!!!!!

Let's know how it goes.

Kerrie

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register