Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 109 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 10-01-2007, 12:37 AM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Hi Ladies,

The weekend is well over for me, last week of holidays so have to pack lots in.....

I hope that you are all in good spirits, and all on the good side of our roller coaster ride!!!!!

Send kind regards

Kerrie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-03-2007, 06:21 AM

Hi ladies!!

I've been out of town till Monday night... I hope everyone is doing better! I still get tired really quick, but overall I'm doing a lot better. The medicine they have me on is finally helping my moods! My dh teases me all the time (in a good way) about how I no longer bite his head off every couple of minutes

I wanted to give everyone an update on my mom. She is having her surgery on the 15th. Beginning in Nov she will have to have 5 wks of radiation treatment. I'm still trying to find a way to go see her. All in all, her spirits are really good. Please keep her in your prayers.

I had to redo my mammogram... well sort of... I had to have an ultrasound done because they saw something suspicious. The ultrasound came back showing some cysts, but nothing major. That was a relief to hear yesterday!!

Hmmmm... school is going well. I ended up writing an 8300 word/16 single spaced paper for one of my classes! I have never written such a long essay... got a 100 on it though (yeah, I'm patting myself on the back for that one!) Classes end on the 12th and then I get a week break before my next two classes start.

I hope everyone is doing well.... I really miss chatting with all of you on a regular basis!!!

Unread 10-05-2007, 10:13 AM
To all in disstress

I feel for all the women out there. My surgery was 10/06 and I still not back to any kind of a normal life, socially or sexually. Speaking of which, I gag if my hb wants to. I''m like "WHAT DO YOU WANT?".........YUK.......no desire.......... So needless to say it has been about a year.
I did have my hormones checked and the dr increase my hormone. Now I still have menopause symptoms and I think it really stinks. the surgery was supposed to help.......................aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh. Yes very frustrated. but yea I agree take your time, get your crying time in and get your hormones checked at least once a year. so glad for those who kept their ovaries. I didn't get to.
I have sent double hugs to all the us brave women out there going through this suffering.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-05-2007, 02:37 PM

Hi everybody,

If you have time to pop in I hope that you are all getting better every dy, not long now until Christmas, think about 11-12week, this time is just flying by.

Desiree - thanks for the update of your mum, I often think of her and how she is going, so please the updates, she is in our prayers. Oh my thats a lot of words to write/type/think of!!!! what are you studing? What is the degree you get at end of studies? Desiree, you must be feeling better or you are some sort of Wonder Woman to have full time position with military, be wife and mum and study as well..................you sure have a lot on your plate!!!!!.............great job to be up to all of this.........

Hope to catch up soon.

Kerrie
Unread 10-06-2007, 11:40 AM

Kerrie,
I often wonder how I handle all the stuff I have to do every day! I think it's because I'm such a high strung person maybe. Believe me, there are many times when I tell my dh that "I can't do all this" But somehow, I always do. I'm reallllly hard headed LOL. So how is everything going on your side of the world?

Patricia,
I was lucky enough to keep my ovaries... but still had horendous menopause symptoms for the first couple of months... luckily most of them have subsided. Sorry to hear of your frustrations. My poor dh is still wondering when I'm going to get my sex-drive back too... I think my lack of desire is because of my medication that I'm on... luckily he is very, very understanding! I hope you feel better soon.

To all my other sisters out there... I hope everyone is doing well. Sending great big s your way.

I miss our nightly chats... hope to hear from you soon.
Unread 10-09-2007, 05:34 PM

I hope veryone is doing well... it seems that everyone is starting to move on. I wish the best to everyone!
Unread 10-09-2007, 08:35 PM
Hello Ladies!

Hi Desiree-
I was just thinking about everyone today - so glad to hear from you.
How is school going? How is your mom doing with her approaching surgery date?

Hope everyone is doing well.

Unread 10-10-2007, 04:49 AM

Just popped in to say hello and hope that every body is doing well!
Unread 10-10-2007, 08:11 AM

Good thing this thread gets emailed to me or I would never get to the msg board to know how you all were!
Unread 10-14-2007, 03:49 PM

Hi Ladies -
How is everyone?? Just a note to say

Update on my DD's back problem (she had been in hospital for it in August): she has been referred to a chiropractor, but hasn't gotten in yet. Our DgD/her daughter (9 yr old) had her tonsils and adnoids out this past Friday, so we are dealing with that right now. Since the ENT upped her pain meds, she is doing better and able to sleep and swallow easier. It is rough when the "little ones" suffer.

Hope all of you are doing well.

Have a good weekend (or for Kerrie - a good Monday!)

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register