Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 11 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 07-23-2007, 07:15 PM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Thank you hopeforpeace... migraine has subsided... not sure if it will go all the way away, but here's to hoping for a good night sleep!

My mood hit an all time low today... on the cranky side! I did manage to get some paperwork done for enrolling in some college classes... so that helped pick my spirits up a little... glad classes don't start till the end of August... brain isn't functioning too well LOL

I agree, here's wishing for a better day tomorrow for all of us!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-23-2007, 07:20 PM

I also wanted to thantk you ladies for the prayers. My friends sister came through surgery ok and the dr. was pleased with how everything went they were able to remove all the endo. She is in some understandable pain but doing well.
Thank you prayer does work.
Unread 07-24-2007, 03:25 PM

I am new here, but I wanted to send out a wish to everyone that today was a good day for them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-24-2007, 04:03 PM

Dear Anna,

Thank you for the good wishes for everyone. Welcome to hystersisters. I hope you have a smooth recovery. Heres hoping your day goes well also.
Unread 07-24-2007, 04:47 PM

Dear Desiree,

I hope you are having a better day today. I noticed on your posts that you have your 5wk appt on Thurs. I will keep you in my thoughts that things go well.

I have my 4 wk also on Thursday. Hoping Im brave enough to bring up the emotional rollercoaster and sleeping ovaries issue. Im not used to being a whimp!! I cant sleep to save my life but I didnt even want to get out of bed today. I felt like pulling the covers over my head and hiding. But I thought talking to my sisters would help. I dont know if it is the site or my computer today- I keep having to refresh everything and it is taking forever in between screens. Anyone else having trouble??

Lala I am in big time need of one of your JOKES!! I am missing you today. I know Im needy.
But your jokes are the best medicine!!!!
Unread 07-24-2007, 05:07 PM

Hi hopeforpeace,
I'm doing okay today... for the most part... still have a lingering migraine, so I haven't been posting too much today... been trying to read the posts as I'm up to it though! Originally my post-op appt was on the 30th, but had to reschedule it for the 26th in order to see my surgeon before the military doc. Hoping and praying that the surgeon will give me two more weeks off.... still in much more pain than I thought I'd be at this point. I bent over this evening.... all I can say is "OW!!!!" It felt like I must've pulled/strained the area where he fixed my perineum.... I can litterally say that was a pain in the *** LOL!

My doc gave me ambien to help me sleep.... been taking it for almost a week now, and I can finally say that I am getting a reasonable amount of sleep.... still toss and turn and wake up, but getting a lot more sleep than I had been! My hot flashes come and go... gonna have to ask the doc about it thursday. I also plan on asking if he'll check my hormone levels... reallllllly NOT looking forward to the internal exam!

I hope both of our doc appts go well on thursday!
Thanks for thinking of me... it means the world to me! Realizing someone is thinking of you is just like getting a nice big !!!
Unread 07-24-2007, 07:43 PM

Okay... this moody stuff can go away now... it's really getting old! I'm used to being in much more control of my emotions... my poor dh is gonna start thinking I hate him if I don't find a way to curb my emotions!! What amazes me is how understanding my kids have been... even my 4 yr old... he is always asking me if I'm okay or if I'm hurting. I couldn't do this without my family and you gals, but I really am ready to get off this ride!

Looking forward to going to my post-op on thursday, but scared at the same time. I think that is adding to my emotional rollercoaster ride! Maybe I will feel better after the appt? Who knows...

Anyhow, thanks for listening to me whine, yet again.

I hope everyone has a great night!
Unread 07-24-2007, 11:01 PM

While I seem to be doing better regarding the emotional rollercoaster -- maybe it is the "level section" [But does that mean we'll be going up next or dropping off?] or maybe I am kidding myself. Not sure.

Anyway, I was going to meet a friend tonight and found myself grumbling - (to myself) while driving there, about the "extra" people at my house and thinking it is time for them to 'relocate.' I sure have learned to 'hold my tongue' a lot during the past 6 weeks! And considering I slept poorly last night that is a miracle!
Good thing DH & I are going on vacation in 10 days! It will be mentioned that, upon my return - I will be able to work solo again and it is time for my DD to be nanny at her 2 clients' house(s) again (kid 'tally' between 4 and 6, depending on if she has 1 family or 2 that day). Also her girlfriend (and her 2 DDs), have been here helping which has been great - but again it is time for change. [She has been here this long, because of problems where she/they had been living right before my surgery. It was not the best or most supportive relationship, and it is best that she is out of there. But she also doesn't have many options in housing at the moment.] Too bad she and my DD and DgD can't all get a place together -- but then they might not be BFs any more! Too much togetherness can aggravate the crap out of you!

Anyway, there are brighter days for all of us around the corner - it is just that for some of us that corner might be a bit farther off!

Also, wanted to tell those of you who may not have found it yet - there is a thread titled "What's your positives?" Look it up - it really will make you feel better and laugh out loud!

Debbie
Unread 07-25-2007, 06:41 AM

dear hopeforpeace,

I had the blues too bad to even speak yesterday - but today will be better!! Sorry you had no jokes yesterday -- but i loved your idea for a new icon, it made me laugh and thank you!

lala
Unread 07-25-2007, 06:53 AM

Oh Lala,
Im so sorry about your day yesterday. I knew something was wrong. But just seeing your post today puts a smile on my face. Im sorry if I was pressuring you for jokes. When your that blue jokes dont even help. I know I always count on you for jokes and laughter. But be assured that I know that this is a rough road for you and when your not up for laughter, I have big shoulders and you can lean on them. Sorry Ive always been the type to want to fix everyones oooouchies. I really, really, really hope you have a better day.
I am sending you a humugeous(ok miss literature is that even right?) HUG!

This emotional stuff is getting to be too much Im on 3 days in a row and now Im getting honkerblonked <oops! please do not attempt to override the censor!> off. Maybe I need to get mad if thats what it takes to get a hold of this!! Can I borrow your cane Lala?

Maybe if all of us sisters hold each others hands today, we can make it a better day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register