Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 112 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 12-31-2007, 09:51 PM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Hi ladies - Happy New Year to all of you!

I see a few of you on the games - but appreciate all the support given during our recoveries!

May you be blessed in 08. And Ginny, sorry to hear about your dad - keep us posted. Will pray for a positive treatment plan for him.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-01-2008, 03:20 PM

Happy New Year to you all!!
Unread 01-04-2008, 06:19 PM

Well... I'm hanging in there

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.... and best wishes for a Great 2008!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-07-2008, 08:15 PM

Ginny, Your father will be in my prayers. Please keep us updated.
Unread 02-03-2008, 01:13 PM
Hi girls...time to vent.

Ok, so is it because I am now exactly 7 months post op from my hyst that weird things are starting to happen to my body.... or could it be that fact that I am turning 40 next week? UGH...frustration!!! I don't like this aging thing one bit! My skin is different, energy level, "potty" issues are happening..... WAAAA....

Oh, and since my last post, Dad has not ben doing so great either. He began his chemo/radiation treatments, and since has not been able to eat or swallow (the tumor is in his throat) and he had to have surgery to put a feeding tube in his stomach. He has lost a lot of weight, and is not being a very good patient for my Mom. Havin' a good ole little pity party by himself. I can understand it, but not good at all for his health...

Anyway, hope all my girls are happy and healthy. Our miss our daily chats, complaints, jokes, and fun!
Unread 02-03-2008, 02:47 PM

Ginny,

Sorry to hear about your dad, I'll be praying things get better. On a positive note, my mom is doing very well since they removed her breast... so far it looks like they got all of the cancerous tissue!

I miss our chats too.... everyone has gone on with their lives and tried to get back to normal, so I understand also....

I'm back to regular hours.... and part time college.... ugh... just overall swamped!!

Anyhow... hope everyone is doing well.
Unread 02-03-2008, 08:38 PM

** Hi Ginny, I am thinking of you with your Dads situation and hoping that he may lift his spirits soon (do understand) but it will be better for you mum and family when he is coping a little better. Ginny about the age thing.........weird things do happen, take it from me (43) but life does get better!!! just remember keep smiling!

Hi Desiree, Glad to see your mum is going well.

Life is pretty much full steam ahead here, all boys back at school. and busy but must say 7months on for me also and am not completely back to normal! but must say am really happy about NO PERIODS!!!!

Do also miss the chats!

bye for now!!
Unread 02-03-2008, 09:50 PM

Girls ----
Play the games sometime - a lot of us are on there and keep in touch that way.

It is hard to believe how quickly time passes and lives go on. I have had another surgery (12/5) since my hyster - for rotator cuff tear, arthoscopic cleaning of arthritis and bone burrs, also found a broken bone in my shoulder as a bonus! Anyway, I am recovering from that and still doing physical therapy and pleased with the progress.

Ginny - will pray for improvement in your dad's health and patience for your mom.

Desiree - glad to hear your mom is doing well.

Hi Kerrie - see you on the games!

Hope to see others post with updates soon.

Unread 02-05-2008, 05:25 PM

Just out of curiousity... does anyone have any suggestions about how to deal with fibromyalgia... I was recently officially diagnosed with it and find it sooooooooo frustrating
Unread 02-05-2008, 06:10 PM

Desiree -
It is a frustrating condition - I have a close friend with it and have seen the struggles she has gone thru with it - I will check with her and see if she has any tips, suggestions, etc. to pass along. One I know is to find a Dr knowledgable with treating it.

I am sorry you are now having to deal with it.

Will be in touch soon,

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register