Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 113 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 02-10-2008, 08:04 AM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Thanks! It just doesn't seem like their is very much information out there!

The hardest thing is getting my dh to understand the situation as well.

Anyhow, I hope that everyone is doing well!

How do I find the games that everyone is always talking about??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-10-2008, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin1173
Thanks! It just doesn't seem like their is very much information out there!

The hardest thing is getting my dh to understand the situation as well.

Anyhow, I hope that everyone is doing well!

How do I find the games that everyone is always talking about??
Desiree-
I mentioned the fibromyaglia (sp?) tips to my friend and she said she would think of the most helpful things to pass along. So, I'll PM those as soon as I get them from her. In the meantime, have you tried webMD.com or mayoclinic.com to see what they have? Also, think there is a website that the fibro people have but cannot think of name now. It was an ad on tv.

As for the games - scroll to the top of this page, see "new posts" click on it and it'll open a list of new threads - the right column tells you which ones are games. Just look at the title and look over the past page or two to get the idea and have fun!! Looking forward to seeing you there!!

See you there and will be in touch soon,
Unread 04-01-2008, 08:01 PM

Wanted to take a minute to send out a big "HELLO" to all my friends out their in cyber world LOL

I hope everyone is doing okay.... I've definitely had my fair share of ups & downs.

Sending a ton of s y'alls way
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-01-2008, 09:43 PM

Hey girlie!!! I miss all of you and chatting. You okay??
Unread 04-02-2008, 11:03 AM

I miss everyone too.... A LOT!!

I'm doing pretty good.... just trying to learn how to deal with this fibromyalgia stuff and this chronic fatigue syndrome stuff... at least now I know why I'm tired all the time LOL

It's weird... I'll be full of energy and all of the sudden I'm just pooped! I definitely feel much older than I am........

As far as the hyster.... doing great from that, no more issues there... still have some minor over active bladder stuff going on, but my doc put me on a newer medication that seems to be working much better.

How are you doing these days?
Unread 04-04-2008, 04:30 PM

Hi Ladies, It was great to see an email from this thread, hope everyone is doing ok, Desiree, a friend of mine suffered with chronic fatigue for some time but from her I have seen that there is light at the end of the tunnel on that front, she has since recovered, so keep your chin up ( a little hard sometimes I know!)...............Thinking of you all and hope to hear from you all again soon.........Ginny how are you enjoying your class so far this year? (if my memory is correct you are a teacher?) our kid have just had 1st term break and are back to school for a very long 12 week 2nd term they return on monday.........

sending warm regards Kerrie xxx
Unread 04-08-2008, 01:34 PM

Kerrie,

I would love to see that light at the end of the tunnel right now!!!

All in all, I really am doing pretty good. Still on that good ol' emotional rollar coaster. So much stuff is going on in my life that it's hard to keep up with it all.

I bet you are looking forward to your break now that your kids are back in school... how have you been doing?
Unread 04-08-2008, 03:07 PM

Hi Desiree,

I hope that light finds you very soon! Oh yes a little break is always nice but do love it when boys are on holidays as no set routine!!!!(no get that uniform on, and how have you lost your school shoes, you only took them off last night stuff!!! sometime I wonder if this goes on in everybodies household or is ours just "special", sometimes I would just likke to hide under a rock and block my ears!!!!
so, emotional ups and downs am having them too...........must be the removal of our special parts (yes I am trying to be funny) really life is treating me with kindness, nothing really to complain about...........I feel very lucky really.

My father arrived back yesterday from a 4week tour/trip of China which he found to be wonderful, but he was telling our children how lucky they are to be living in Australia!!!!!, he arrived backk on my parents 47th wedding anniversary and I could see my mum was releived to see him back safely and in good health.........mum stayed home, as China wasn't mums ideal destination!!!!!!.

Desiree, how is your mum doing with her health? and how are your boys going? You do always have a lot going on, (I seem pretty boring!!) Has your work been kind to you and given you time off? (I hope so!!)

Hope to hear from you.........

Sending you and all the ladies warm regards

Kerrie
Unread 05-21-2008, 05:29 PM

Update on my mom:

She is having her other breast removed on June 2nd. She had refused any further radiation treatments because of her extensive treatments when she had Hodgkins. Overall, she is doing pretty good. She will be having reconstructive surgery later, not sure when.

Update on me:
Just started taking Lyrica for Fibromyalgia yesterday... feel like I'm just waking up from surgery and can't quite get that feeling to go away... but my doc assures me this feeling is only temporary, so I will keep taking it for the next week or two to see if these side affects go away.

I still don't know when my surgery will be for my feet. My Podiatrist is still checking to see if I will also need surgery for Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome... however, I will be having surgery to correct hammer toes on both feet (one foot at a time, so I can still hobble around LOL)

Well.... I'm gonna stop here... this short little note wore me out. Will write more soon.

I miss all of you!! s
Unread 05-23-2008, 10:26 AM

Well, I have another update... my 1st (of 4!!!) foot surgery is on June 12th. My surgeon is repairing all of my toes (except my big toes) due to hammer toes.

I think I'm going to have a harder time with this recovery than the hyster! I have to keep my foot elevated for quite a while... my doc said that if my toes swell too much that it could rupture the sutures... ewwww

I will be home for 4-6wks and once I can walk well enough on it, he will do the 1st surgery on my left foot and I will go through it all over again.

Then once that is all over with, he will again operate on my right foot to relieve my tarsal tunnel syndrome.... and when that heals, he will again go in on my left foot and do the same.

Sheesh, when I write it all down, it's quite overwhelming! Guess I'll be laid up for quite some time! Glad I have lots of books I haven't read yet

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register