Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 12 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 07-25-2007, 06:57 AM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

I, too, was wondering where you were yesterday Lala... I didn't post much either... seems like our moods are kind of in sinc (sp?) with each others lately (lala, hope & myself)....

As I do everyday.... here's hoping & praying that we can get off of this ride soon!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-25-2007, 07:05 AM

dear hope,

it meant a lot to me to read your post yesterday when i was blue... even if i wasnt able to joke, it meant so much to me. It is ironic I talked/emailed my two best friends yesterday but neither of them even noticed (or maybe they just thought here we go again! who knows!)

So you know me better than people who have known me for decades, my sister! Thank you for caring about my ouchies!! (humongous? of course i shall have to check!) yes! it is humongous -- supposedly from a combination of huge and monstrous.

I was very happy to see ginormous made it into the dictionary this year, I love "Elf"!
Unread 07-25-2007, 07:16 AM

dear dolphin, thank you!

i saw you were blue yesterday too and thought the same thing -- that we seem to be cycling together!!

I so appreciate the support you both have given me... I really dont know how i would have survived this emotionally without you my sisters.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-25-2007, 07:33 AM

I always think of you two both being so strong that I tend to lean on both of you alot. Sometimes I forget that I need to put aside my feelings and let both of you lean on me.
Lord knows my swelly belly is big enough. LOL

Lean on me and Ill lean on you and will all be OK!!!!! Or falling down on the floor!
Unread 07-25-2007, 07:36 AM

i will bring the cane and we can all lean on it together!!
Unread 07-25-2007, 07:39 AM

I think we all pretty much lean on each other & underestimate our own strength!

Okay... here goes something funny... my dh "finally" woke up... must be nice... anyhow, that's not the funny part.... He comes out and sits next to me and procedes to tell me last night's events:

He says.... that I sat up last night all of a sudden giggling, evil like and saying that I was gonna punish him... and he said "huh" and then I laid back down on waved him off with my hand and said "because of the bottom, because of the floor, what's the word... down there" He asked again what I was talking aboutl, but I was already laying back down and mumbling.... Sooooo I have NO idea what that was all about! LOL My dh says he chocked it up to a reaction to my sleep meds??? Who knows... just thought it was kinda funny... maybe I was thinking about the stitches poking him whenever we get to have relations again?? LOL
Unread 07-25-2007, 07:40 AM

Three hysterville woman with a cane-you might as well send that poor ole guy right over the edge!
Unread 07-25-2007, 09:34 AM

Oh Lala,

You mentioned friends not wanting to hear anymore. I talked to a friend yesterday who asked how I was feeling and when I replied tired and sore when I over do it(didnt dare even mention the whole emotional rollercoater issue), says to me just wait till you go back to work and are on your feet all day. You better start doing more each day. I know people might mean well but give me a break. Im not laying in bed eating bon bons. Im just trying to get through today let alone worrying about how much I will do tomorrow. Im doing as much as my body and emotions will let me.
Unread 07-25-2007, 09:39 AM

dear hope, it is so true! that is exactly the attitude, isnt it? I had a co-worker -- a really sweet one too!! email me and say he hoped i was enjoying my time off. (apparently those pad commercials are working and people DO think this stuff is an amusement park.)
Unread 07-25-2007, 09:44 AM

The sad part is we couldnt even go on a real rollercoaster right now without bleeding even without our uteri!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register