Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 20 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 07-27-2007, 05:22 PM
Desiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin1173
Gee thanks.... It wasn't IN my head till I read the words! LOL

I have served my purpose then!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-27-2007, 05:22 PM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

first of all, the cane IS a light saber - signed, yodalala

second of all, thank you ladies for your kind words of affirmation to me. through this I have often felt lost to myself, and you have held up this beautiful mirror into which I could look and see myself as i vaguely, hopefully remember being!

who's the fairest lala of them all?

I hold up the mirror for you beautiful ladies to see inside...
Unread 07-27-2007, 05:34 PM

lala,
You made me think of a conversation I had with my mom today. She was telling me how she thought I had a lot of inner strength and I had told her how my dh always tells me that I'm one of the strongest people he knows.... but how I FEEL like I am very weak! I have always felt like a weak person who does not handle things well. It is amazing how others see us and how we see ourselves!

This site is also great at showing how we are.. and not necessarily how we see ourselves... we are usually our own worst critics!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-27-2007, 07:25 PM

there's some famous quote somewhere and i shall butcher it -- but you cannot be brave without fear to overcome.

to me you seem very valiant and courageous dolphin!

great guy called me to check on me! maybe there will be a chance to preen those feathers yet!
Unread 07-27-2007, 07:35 PM

See Lala tomorrow is going to be great and maybe the drunk and lucky thing isnt to far off!
I begining to think this whole Princess YodaLala and the lightsabercane are bringing you special powers! Go Lala.

Desiree,
I agree with Lala you are very courageous. This is a heck of a battle and you keep hanging in there. You are always there to support us. Believe in yourself because we believe in you.

Morti,
Now I really am singing "Tomorrow"
Unread 07-27-2007, 07:39 PM

The thought of "Tomorrow" also had the "Good ship, lollypop" thing stuck in my head too!!!

Thanks lala & hope... your words always make me feel good.... and this time they made me feel better about myself as a person! I've always suffered with self-esteem problems.... still working on it... haven't given up yet... just really don't know how to fix it. Here I go rambling... anyhow... I'm headed off to bed, my 4 yr old has this thing about me going to bed when he goes to bed.... thanks again!

Talk to y'all tomorrow!
Unread 07-28-2007, 08:20 AM

Hi ladies!

to start off our Good Mood day -- I slept well!! for the first time in weeks!

lala
Unread 07-28-2007, 08:30 AM

I woke up kinda bummed, but I refuse to let it win today! I'm actually on my way out the door to eat breakfast out (haven't done that in weeks!!) and go to WalMart to get some groceries... wish me luck

Good to hear you had a good night of sleep lala!!
Unread 07-28-2007, 08:32 AM

good luck dolphin!

I have found in the past that a medicinal bloody mary can upgrade one's outlook on a saturday...

good luck!

lala
Unread 07-28-2007, 09:09 AM

Good morning Lala<

Cheers to our good day. I kinda felt like Desiree this morning except your voice was in my head and today IS going to be a good day. I also have to head out and run some errands so it should keep me busy. Well it was either your voice or the whole physcic energy thing.
I do like the medicinal suggestion though!
So glad to hear that you had a good night sleep-thats awesome. I actually slept a little better last night also, not great but better and Im going with that. Maybe it was because thanks to you I knew my sisters and I were going to have a good day all at once!!

Dear Desiree,

Good luck to you on your adventure today. Have a great breakfast and dont over do it at WallyWorld! Remember to keep your chin up today!!

Remember sisters have a good day!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register