Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 21 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 07-28-2007, 10:42 AM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

dear ladies,

I went out to run errands -- searching fruitlessly for a wall mount mailbox (I know it doesnt sound like something immediate, but i am having work done on my house and the guy is almost done).

No mailbox (they';re all ugly!) and exhausted -- so now it is a good day because i am back iin the magic recliner!!

thinking of you all today!
lala
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-28-2007, 11:29 AM

lala - There is a street here that one of the men makes hese really cute mailboxes, and he's made different ones for everyone on the street. The are the kind that go on a post and if I recall right I remember a cottage, firetruck, doggie, kitten, bird, a victorian house. I'm jealous of his creativity and talent. My mailbox is 1'2 mile from my house. Someone would steal it if I had something other than run of the mill.

Trying to have a positive day, but still very tired and achey for some reason. Need to shower, freshly showered is always good for my frame of mind. By the way, does someone want a black furry tomcat that keeps talking in my ear! He kills anything that moves, including cottontails. Must warn you, he leaves behind "gifts" in the form of inards though.
Unread 07-28-2007, 11:33 AM

Hey ladies,

Im off to run some errands. Im sure Ill be looking for my comfy chair when I get home!!
Heres hoping everyones day is going well!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-28-2007, 11:33 AM

Well gals, I'm home!

Breakfast was good... it was nice to eat out and get out of the house, but a pain to sit (literally) I took my s with breakfast BEFORE heading to wallyworld LOL

Just got back a few minutes ago... got a really cool backpack for the 4 yr old that has a sleeping bag and tent in it! and some other gadgets for 20 bucks... he loves it, figured he could set the tent up in the yard

Still wasn't up to walking all around the store, so rode around in the electric chair again, but handled it better this time... probably because of my s LOL

All in all, doing pretty good, just tired now.... Saturday is "bowling" day for the family, so I will have some quiet time to myself shortly

Hope everyone else is having a good day today... besides it was ordered by Princess Lala

Ahhh I'm back on the couch... feel lazy, but glad to be laying back down!
Unread 07-28-2007, 11:35 AM

dear morti,

your chatty tomcat sounds adorable! already have two (indoor only) they like to wedge under my arm when i am trying to type on the site....

if he is bringing you innards he is ceding dominance to you -- true love!! (maybe he knows we're missing some parts...)
Unread 07-28-2007, 11:44 AM

Lala,

Do ya think they'll replace what they've taken from me with bunny parts?????? Would I have bunnies rather than babies? Oh wait, I forgot, I haven't been fertile for 10 yrs.

Guess it's better than my little female that would come back to bed, cry by my ear until I looked at her, and drop them still alive! I really miss her. She was so scared and antisocial when I rescued her but became my girl. Always slept on my pillow and anytime I sat down she'd nuzzle my hair and wrap up in it. Damien, the tom is just a big ole dumb cat that can't even climb a tree. He's truly not all there. I love him.
Unread 07-28-2007, 12:03 PM

It is so good to hear all of your stories! I have one ovary left and am feeling similar things as well. I am almost 6 weeks out from surgery, yet I am feeling like I should feel better already. Thanks for sharing your stories. I'll just keep sitting tight and wait for the "ovarian shock" to end!!!

I am new to this sight and I am glad to be aware of others who are and have been where I am!

Thanks
Ajeany
Unread 07-28-2007, 02:15 PM

hi ladies!

it's been a good day -- partly because I slept in late and then came back from errands and napped some more!

one of my two kitties is a big ole (what you said) cat (he doesnt like the dumb word) he has a fabulous huge belly that is smoochy and fluffy. How come it is so sexy on a cat? Probably for the best -- dont think the belly is up for smooching yet...
Unread 07-28-2007, 02:25 PM

K, so I talked to my doctor on the phone yesterday and asked him about my one ovary and how would I know when it was working.... he says, well, if you experience any menopausal symptoms, then you will know it's not working. If you don't, assume it is.

Well, alright then--thanks Doc!
Unread 07-28-2007, 02:28 PM

Well there ya have it... I guess mine ARE NOT working then

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register