Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 25 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 07-29-2007, 07:17 AM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Hi dolphin!

so sorry that it was a rough night for you... the moods hit me uncontrollably last week -- like PMS tied to an atom bomb! i dont know when I have felt so insane and out of control -- it was very scary for me...

I dont know if they can possibly serve a purpose, although I will say when they STOP, it feels like sheer bliss -- and the crazy times like some incomprehensible fog!

woof!

i think you are right -- the grief is easier to deal with - because it is understandable, even rational in its way... but those moods... that could be norman bates' mama!

heres a big dolphin.

I do think a nap when you are ready would be good (I think I will have to indulge myself!) and prayers that the rest of the day is nothing but up for you!

lala
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-29-2007, 07:22 AM

Thanks lala, hugs are great (even if they are cyber-hugs)

I've been doing a bit better since my 4 yr old woke up... he usually wakes up cranky (he is NOT a morning person) but today he got up and he's all bubbly! My dh and he have been playing with some of his toys and it's really neat to watch them. It fun to watch their bond grow (especially since they are not biologically related) You can SEE the love they have for each other... it's really hard to be in a rotten mood watching that!

Plus, my kitty has been very entertaining.... she's loves her "mice" toys.... well she's been flinging it into my son's new tent that is set up in the living room.... then she darts into the tent and speeds out of it with mouse in mouth... all proud like. She's spaztic (sp?) today... racing through the house at top speed... too funny

thanks a million for the prayers... I'm a big believer that prayer works and helps tremendously! I will do the same for you
Unread 07-29-2007, 07:27 AM

thank you dolphin!

that sounds like a beautiful morning -- the best medicine in the whole world!

lala
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-29-2007, 08:45 AM

Good morning sisters,

Well Im not sure if it is morning or not, I didnt really sleep last night ended up getting up at 3:30 am and sitting in the recliner till 5:30 am. I guess I should have heeded sister Lala's advice for a medicinal drink. Im kinda tired and moody but determined to turn it around so I can send my sisters some smiles. I do feel reassured that this will change since I am around the same point you were Lala when you felt this out of control and couldnt find any man eating tiger icons!

Like Desiree said you are insightful this morning. Gee Im never sure what hat your going to wear next Lala. Thanks for all the positives again! How did you dinner go last night?
HUGS!

Desiree,
Sorry to hear that you didnt sleep well either. I am glad that your DH, DS, and cat are cheering you up though. Sending some HUGS!

DK,
Thanks for trying to send me some meds! Maybe Im not really crabby, sad, emotional, just under medicated! Oh well wishful thinking!!
Unread 07-29-2007, 08:55 AM

As usual, it seems our moods are a lot alike LOL

I think we'll all have a good day today, even if we had rough nights last night.... we all have the "positive thinking" thing going on today...

You know, I've noticed things I wouldn't normally notice since I've been recovering... like laying here on the couch and looking out the window into the back yard... and watching the leaves blowing in the wind on the big oak tree! I've always been a nature lover... but haven't had the time to enjoy it much with my busy job.... it's nice to have the time (even if it is temporary) while I'm recovering. We have a hummingbird feeder outside our dinning room window.... it's been really neat to watch them zoom in and feed and zoom back out. We have one particular hummer that's been sitting in the tree in the front yard, "guarding" the feeder to itself.... it "attacks" any other hummers that come near it.... it's kinda funny. They all eventually get their turn though.

I hope everyone takes some time today to enjoy nature.... even if it is from the comfort of the couch!
Unread 07-29-2007, 09:04 AM

Thats funny because I was just sitting here on the computer listening to all the birds outside and thinking how nice it sounds. (Could have something to do with the fact that my 9yr and 7yr old DS are not here right now.) I love them but they are rambuncious boys!
Unread 07-29-2007, 09:08 AM

good morning ladies!

just came back from the grocery store -- feel like I have run some uber marathon.

there was a child throwing a screaming tantrum -- you could hear the screams all over the store no matter which row you were in. and i felt a peace descend over me, and the Voice said (oh yes, there are voices!!) See? you could never have the energy or patience to have dealt with that. it is okay to not have children, go home to your quiet house and snuggly kitties.

now doctor lala would remind you that the therapeutic bloody mary is a marvelous prelude to the therapeutic nap... just a thought!

I'm sorry the sleep fairies did not sprinkle the proper dust last night, please be gentle with yourselves today!

lala
Unread 07-29-2007, 09:08 AM

I know how you feel there too.... my 14 yr old is at my dad's till just before school starts... and my dh and 4 yr old just left for church... so it's just me and all the pets.... I have a cockatoo and we're "bird sitting" a friends amazon (who is really noisy!! sometimes).... then of course my new kitty (who's snoozing at my feet on the couch) and the two ratties (rat terriers) who are outside (lucky for me... they're really rambuncsious!!).... I guess you could say I have a houseful!

At least there really never is a dull moment LOL
Unread 07-29-2007, 09:15 AM

Oh Lala,

You really are crazy, but a good crazy. And I for one am thankful for your craziness!LOL

Dear Des,

Enjoy your peace and quiet!
Unread 07-29-2007, 09:20 AM

(sometimes the crazy lands jelly side down...)

I am so grateful for you ladies, you have really made this grueling process a time of meaning, sharing and sisterhood. thank you.

lala

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register