Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 26 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 07-29-2007, 09:32 AM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

I think Im off to try and get a nap before my DS's come home. I hope to be in a cheerful mood after that.

Im having nasty pain in my bladder like I did right after surgery, not sure why? I dont think I have a UTI because I dont have burning or anything just that deep pain after peeing.
Any ideas? Also I had a new emotion come over me when I was just laying there and couldnt sleep, I felt like I was having a major panic attack out of no where! This was new and totally different for me. See I better go take a nap so I can come back positive!!

Thank you so much everyone without all of you this recovery would be very lonely and much more scary. Thanks for caring and sharing!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-29-2007, 10:45 AM

dear hope, so sorry you are having a rough day.... i had panic attacks earlier in the week -- they are dreadful and my heart goes out to you.

I am sending you magic healing thoughts so that Lord willing, when you wake up from your nap, everything is better!

prayers!
lala
Unread 07-29-2007, 11:01 AM
Happy Sunday Sisters!

Here's to a GREAT day!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-29-2007, 12:00 PM

hope and lala -

I seem to be having panic attacks now and again also - perhaps it is tied into hormones not being settled?
Unread 07-29-2007, 01:01 PM

Thanks for reminding me that Im not alone, I have so many wonderful sisters.

I tried to sleep but Im stuck somewhere in the middle of anxiety and sadness and I really am trying to make an effort to get over it or roll with it but right now it is taking over.

Im going to take a little walk or something to try and get in a better place.

Hoping my sisters are having a good day! As always thanks for always being there without judgement! HUGS!!
Unread 07-29-2007, 01:10 PM

Sorry to hear you're having a rough day. Mine has been up & down, you gave me a good idea though... maybe I need to get out of the house. My dh & son just left to go fishing... so I'm home alone again. Maybe I will go sit outside for a bit. It gets really old being inside all the time.

I hope you cheer up... we're here to give lots of s either way!!
Unread 07-29-2007, 01:17 PM

dear hope, you are allowed to not have a good day, when that is what you need to have! or the only kind your body allows you!

I am sending you a great big .

I took some ativan back when i was having panic attacks before my surgery, it really helped (first one makes you loopy and then after that you just feel a little muffled.)

I am thinking of you today, hope! prayers for you too, reliefisdue!
lala
Unread 07-29-2007, 03:35 PM

Dear Desiree, and Lala,

Thank you so much for the kind words and the 's,
they sure help!!

I dont know where all these different emotions have came from out of no where today, but Im just trying to go with it because I havent been able to change it.

I know its ok to have a bad day but you know me and the guilt thing, I hate bringing everyone else down. That and Ive always considered myself a strong person, sure Ive dealt with insecurities but until all the anemia and this surgery Ive been pretty tough physically. And for this whole thing to feel like it has taken control physically, and emotionally leaves me feeling like a great big Wussy!!

Anyhow enough rambling sorry to be the bummer sister today!!
Unread 07-29-2007, 03:51 PM

You're never a "bummer sister"

We're all entitled to have a rough day.... sorry today is one of yours.... I'll be praying that tomorrow is brighter.... also hope you get a good night sleep. I think a lot of our issues come from a lack of GOOD sleep. Granted I'm finally getting some, but only w/the help of Ambien... I really would love to just sleep... without the meds. Anyhow... the day's almost over... wishing you sweet, sweet dreams tonight
Unread 07-29-2007, 03:54 PM

ditto what dolphin says! you are NOT a bummer sister! we love you!

I hope you get a wonderful night's rest, it really does make all the difference. we are here for you whether it is a great day or a down day hope.

lala

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register