Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 33 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 07-30-2007, 03:46 PM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

sheesh... now I know what you mean about getting away from the computer for a few minutes... and coming back to find a book!

I don't think I look much like an hourglass either... hmmm maybe more like a pear....

I'm hoping that our ovaries will "wake up" soon.... these hot flashes are getting soooo old (I'm sure I'm repeating myself, but can't help it)

Lala, thought it was funny that you were having "performance anxiety" I know you'll come through for me... probably when I least expect it though
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-30-2007, 03:54 PM

Dear Lala,

I think a glass a day would be more fun!

Suzanne,
Good luck with your post-op tomorrow. Make sure you get a chance to ask all your questions!
Unread 07-30-2007, 04:08 PM

I must have poor judgement. Im actually thinking about trying that swimming thing again with my 12yr DD. Am I dumb or just plain crazy.? Just becareful how you answer that sisters!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-30-2007, 05:02 PM

Good afternoon ladies! You have written a book today. I too was up most of the night even with pain meds and Tylenol PM 2 hrs later. I finally fell asleep about 4-4:30. Guess I should have had those medicinal drinks last night! Swept the floors this morning and we made lunch together before he had to go to work. It was nice since we always cook together and we haven't ad a home cooked meal in over a month.

Shots- Yuck!

Swimming - After reading what you've been through with it, I'm afraid to try. I did refill what has evaporated since I last filled the pool, it was getting too salty and the salt converter was going off.

Reading - I still don't have the concentration for a book, normally I'm a reader.
Unread 07-30-2007, 05:15 PM

dear morti, I am an avid, avaaicious reader -- and i too have had difficulty focusing enough to read a novel.

hope, as for swimming, each time it hurts -- but it hurts a little less....

I am following your medicinal instructions!!

lala
Unread 07-30-2007, 05:35 PM

I can't even imagine swimming yet, but it sure would be nice! My older son LOVES to read... he has tons of book in his personal library. He likes to read each book several times too. He's always been an avid reader, even his email address has something to do with "avid reader" LOL

I hope everyone is having a great evening.
Unread 07-30-2007, 05:42 PM

Well I chickened out on the swimming. Im already sore from being out today so Im opting for a bath instead! So just maybe Im not crazy after all! Just a thought!

I agree on the reading, I got some books ahead of time and pick them up and put them right back down. I usually love to read.

You are so smart to follow that advice smartLala!
Unread 07-30-2007, 06:12 PM

Wow! I was only gone a few hours!!!

I can't even remember what to comment on or to who now, there's too much! I must say though that I would prefer a shot AND Baskin Robbins and since I'm a too full hour glass also, I'll enjoy both just fine!!! Lala- I too think I'm smaller even with the swelly belly (still not small, but smaller!!)

I'm glad shots went well - I miss the days when a kiss for a boo-boo and ice cream fixed everything.

Hope - I'm glad you opted out of swimming - I'll have nightmares for weeks after the pain I've had today from swimming yesterday.

The posts are all so happy today - is everyone feeling better or just tired of being a *itch and getting better at faking it??

Well, I think I'm going to find some ice cream, a couple of percocet and my Harry Potter book and read until the words run together - about 20 minutes after the percocet

I'm sending out the best sleep vibes I can muster tonight girls!! I think tomorrow would be much better after a good night's sleep.
Unread 07-30-2007, 06:36 PM

My sisters personal is over 8000 books! hen I'm done with books, I send them to her. She rereads tham also, I don't.

Hmmmm, I need something medicinal. Bailey's, Disaronno or a Riesling???? Decisions decisions.

I just remembered, I have a mamo on Weds and I have to go to to the lower desert and I need to call them to find out where. Nothiing like having your breast made into a 12" pancake.
Unread 07-30-2007, 06:40 PM

Ugh, I've only had a mamo done once and I didn't like it.... it was when I was in my mid 20s... I'm surprised I still remember it LOL

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register