Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 36 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 07-31-2007, 02:39 PM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

I wish it would help.... I apologize ahead of time, but I'm REALLY having a BAD day... I'm in a lot of pain (hmm probably because I tried to NOT take my meds, so waited too long) and also having some major issues w/my ex-h... I've been having issues with for a long time, but today the _____ hit the fan so to say! Needless to say, now I'm about as down as I can be... and then the pain on top of it.... I wish I could crawl under a rock!

I hope everyone else is having a much better day than I am... which wouldn't be too hard to do!

Sorry.... I'm just really bummed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-31-2007, 03:06 PM

Dear Desiree,
Dont be sorry. You have been there for all of us when we are down. Nobody should ever have to hide their feelings on this site! Im here for you good day or bad day! Im really sorry that you are having a bad day and esp. the hard time with the ex. Just remember you have your DH and all of us on your side! Now for the lecture-what did your dr. just tell you about your pain meds and as dr. lala always says medicate-medicate!!! Please be good to yourself, and try not to let the ex get to you. Im sending you a giant HUG and Ill say a prayer that things brighten up!

Fairy Godmother Lala,
Thank you for the pixie dust. Swimming felt good but Im pretty sore again. But its better than sweating! I do notice that it seems to help my insicion where it has been oozing so thats a plus!!
Unread 07-31-2007, 03:14 PM

hope,
Thank you so much for the hug... I really, really, really need it today! I'm doing my best to not let him get to me....

Please keep me in your prayers... I need that more than anything!

And... yes, I know, I know... my dh has lectured me about taking my meds too.... and he's the one who MADE me take them.... I think he got tired of seeing my pitiful look of pain on my face!

Again.... I'm really thankful for the hug!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-31-2007, 03:23 PM

Maybe coming up with a few choice funny names for the ex might be helpful.

I will definately keep you in my prayers. And I will also call on "sister"(as in the holy kind)Lala to say some prayers for you also.

Just remember the medicine is your friend right now. Being in physically pain will only compound the emotional pain. Take care of yourself!!
Unread 07-31-2007, 03:43 PM

dolphin, I am so sorry you had a bad day -- but i am glad you brought that bad day to us, to share and hopefully make lighter. hope is right when she says i would say medicate medicate!! (Hope, i also am now sore from the swimming -- but better than before so that is progress!)

i think it is great to come up with some nicknames for the ex -- doesnt he deserve a handle too?

'prostate hate'
'blister mister'
'ex wrecks'
Unread 07-31-2007, 03:49 PM

Tiny-Weiny
Boy its too hard to find clean ones!

We will get you laughing yet Desiree!
Unread 07-31-2007, 03:56 PM

His first name isnt Richard is it? Because that would be way too easy!

crude-dude
Unread 07-31-2007, 03:58 PM

I'm just glad he is your ex and not your current! your DH sounds like a wonderful guy!!

teeny wienie meanie!
Unread 07-31-2007, 04:14 PM

Mr. minute
the Unworthy One
Unread 07-31-2007, 04:18 PM

Alright Desiree,
Im sure your not in the mood to laugh. But you have to admit that Lala and I are pretty pathetic in our attempts to get you in a better mood. If nothing else you have to laugh at us.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register