Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 37 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 07-31-2007, 04:24 PM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

desiree probably went for dinner and is going to coming back to a hundred posts!!

it has cheered me up though -- and i wasnt even sad!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-31-2007, 04:36 PM

you gals ARE a riot! I'm still logged in, but playing a "matching" game online w/my 4 yr old... he's begging to go back to the game, but asked him to let me check something real quick.... Y'all DID get me to giggle a little!!

Thanks... and by the way... I think we're all a bit pathetic in our silliness lately... we're allowed
Unread 07-31-2007, 04:40 PM

Well its about time! Im not as good as jokeaminuteLala, I dont know how much more I have in me. Besides Im already sore from swimming and now I cant stop laughing.

Seriously Im glad we got you to laugh even if a little. I will still keep you in my prayers Desiree.

stud dud
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-31-2007, 04:55 PM

you are in my prayers as well. i will even say a prayer for the stud dud -- that he will miraculously grow a brain and a heart. the wizard of oz will come to him in his sleep and click his heels together three times!
Unread 07-31-2007, 06:14 PM

well, after skipping lunch, dinner was pretty good! couldn't eat this afternoon because my nerves were so tense I got sick to my stomach My dh made a great dinner... didn't give me the option of not eating LOL

I'm doing a little better... still hurting quite a bit, which is quite annoying by the way... grouchiness is at all time high.... hot flashes are more frequent... wonder if that's because of my mood? Sheesh, I haven't been this bad in a long time.... don't think I've felt this bad since the surgery!

Y'all are right... it doesn't help my emotions if I'm in pain physically too.... almost time to take the again.... this time I will take it when I'm supposed to...

Thanks for all the support.... I almost didn't post anything after the "issue" arose today... finally did, and I'm glad I did!
Y'all are great! !!!!!!!!!
Unread 07-31-2007, 06:43 PM

we love you dolphin! we are here for you and you have been here for us!

I wish I could make things better for all of us, but we all know it is about surviving right now, and i am grateful that we are all doing that!

oo! a new nickname for the ex! road kill!

because nothing should get in the way of our mental, physical, and emotional health! we can just run right over the rest!

lala
Unread 07-31-2007, 07:00 PM

I just read the nicknames y'all came up with to my dh... he thought they were funny... then he proceded to tell me that I "should've heard the names your mom came up with" (meaning MY mom!) I wasn't in the mood to talk earlier, so my dh called her to let her know what was going on.... I know how my mom can get.. so I can only imagine.... my dh didn't want to repeat them!

My dh just made a cake for me.... I like it w/o frosting (I know I'm weird, but can't handle the sickening sweet frosting) and my 4 yr old helped make it, now we're just waiting for it to cool... the things he does to try to cheer me up, I really am lucky to have him!

Surviving... that's exactly how I feel right now, lala... like I'm surviving. Why does life have to be so darn hard?? Sometimes it seems like no matter how hard I work, I never really get anywhere.... I feel like I'm the one who's always loosing...

Okay... enough of the pity party.... I'm done.... don't want to go to sleep feeling this way, I have a tendency to wake up in a worse mood than when I go to sleep!

Thanks again for all of the support and hugs.... I hope I can return them
Unread 07-31-2007, 07:09 PM

it does feel like surviving -- but that is a really good thing! because on the road to surviving are fabulous rest stops where joyful things happen! for you, it is a wonderful hubby -- who talks to your mamma! and bakes cake with your 4 yr old!!

maybe being happy all the time is for heaven and for here are the oases of happiness which shine in comparison to daily survival -- surviving!.

At times I feel very pathetic that i am happy some nice guy emails me or calls me every so often.... but that is such a nice oasis compared to the blah survival of everyday.

i feel like when i talk or laugh with my sisters, i am given the wonderful oases to remind me of why surviving is so good! because it gets us to here and to the next place!

we are doing really REALLY well!! we just dont always know it!

lala
Unread 07-31-2007, 07:11 PM

Dear Desiree,
Im wishing you a good night sleep and sweet dreams. Try to concentrate on the positive like your DH-It sounds like he loves you unconditionally!! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and you can find some peace. Your in my prayers and as Lala said we love you, you are always here for us. Sleep tight! Big HUGS!!

Lala, Thanks as always for the laughs. Im exhausted for some reason the past few days, I had much more energy last week. So Im hoping that I might actually be able to sleep. I cant come up with any more names that are clean.
Unread 07-31-2007, 07:18 PM

I always seem to post as another post comes in.

Your right inspirationalLala, we are doing well. Somewhere in this whole process we have had the opportunity to evaluate our lives, appreciate a good day among the bad, and meet some wonderful sisters along the way. This whole experience hard as it may be really is making us grow(& I dont mean the swelly belly) as women. Im just so glad that all of you are a part of my recovery.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register