Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 39 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 07-31-2007, 07:54 PM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

yes dolphin! does that mean we should hope you have a Please do not override the website censor. day tomorrow!

no... not even for myself can i wish it!

hope you ladies have a wonderful night!

lala
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-31-2007, 07:55 PM

Yes Desiree it does. See you are always finding a way to help us!
Unread 07-31-2007, 08:00 PM

Here wishing everone a good night and a good tomorrow.

Thanks for the laughs!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-31-2007, 08:01 PM

Y'all are too funny.... good night, I'm off to bed... for hopefully a good night sleep. talk to y'all tomorrow my loving & humorous sisters (can't help the y'all thing.... grew up in Texas )
Unread 07-31-2007, 08:04 PM

see I am a virginian (by way of new jersey) we vuhginians know the proper way to spell it is You All. yankees dont even notice it slipping by them! unless one resorts to the imfamous All o' you all!

Prayers for good sleep for all of us!!

lala
Unread 07-31-2007, 10:22 PM
lala

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalawoman
dear dk, youll love this!!

I saw a good friend of mine -- only saw her once in a month after the surgery! she said to me -- Your belly IS smaller!! i can tell because your breasts are so much lower!!
Did you reach over and slap her or just tell her "Jeez, Thanks" It's true, some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them
Unread 08-01-2007, 07:45 AM

Dear Ladies,
I would love to say that Im still in tune with last nights fun evening but...Lets just say that I think my DH has finally had enough of me being not 100%. Last night he was just miserable with the kids about even the tiniest things. I know he is stressed and has had to do so much, but he was just being so unfair with them. They are rambunctious because they are bored from not being able to do much because of me. When I tried to talk to him and calm him down he just started flying off the handle about them and the sad part is I know it is really projected at me. So now my anxiety is at an all time high. I feel like Im just going to have to buck up and start doing everything I used to for everybody's sake. I know he needs to vent but now I feel super guilty and even more unvalidated to take it easy. So my house will be clean by the end of the day and his dinner will be on the table when he gets home from work! Im not looking for sympathy but at 5wks I thought I was still entitled to soom rest when needed. I have been doing the laundry since wk 2 and many other things along with taking care of the kids all day. Sorry to rant. Its just that for some reason I am feeling a lot more tired this week and didnt need the extra pressure. I also had a lot more pain all night long that I havent had in a while. Thanks for listening. I guess its back to trying to be superwoman again.
Unread 08-01-2007, 07:52 AM

dear hope!

put down that feather duster!!! please! Your husband is impacted by this and has a right to be moody -- you will actually make him feel worse if you do all this cleaning because it will send him into a flurry of guilt.

you dont need to be superwoman, and the house doesnt need to be clean. (maybe dinner... but that is because i love to cook and hate to clean so my opinion is skewed.)

You are already sore - please, just do a little bit and take it easy. instead of a cleaning guilt trip, just tell your hubby how much you love and appreciate him, which I know you do.

I am sending special prayers for you today!

lala
Unread 08-01-2007, 08:01 AM

Thank you WiseoneLaLa,

You always have a way of putting things in perspective and brining us ranting sisters back down to where we can look at the whole picture. Thank you so much. I will try to behave, not my strong point.

Anyway how are you feeling today?

HUGS!
Unread 08-01-2007, 08:08 AM

yea! I was so worried you would clean all day! (Not something i do in the best of health!)

I didnt sleep well -- woke up in the middle of the night and started worrying about going back to work on monday and BOINK I was completely awake.

but I feel okay! tummy sore from the swiming yesterday AGAIN -- i just cant seem to learn my lesson -- but it feels so good and it is better each time there that is my excuse!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register