Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 41 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-01-2007, 10:42 AM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Dear Ladies,

I've spent the better part of an hour editing and cleaning up this thread. Please remember that this is a PG rated website. Please do not override the website censor. It's wonderful that you've all become such good friends, but please keep our TOS in mind when posting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-01-2007, 10:55 AM

Hope - I think feeling guilty is normal for husbands and us both. Our routines have all been changed. I know I don't like change and fight it quite a bit before I give in.

Lala - I'm glad your Dr said half days, that's been a huge concern for you. So, you've won half the battle. We'll pray that insurance sees things the same way.

Kftsnana - Don't you just hate the three steps forward 1-2 back of the whole surgery thing. It's very annoying.

Desiree - The remote thing, I think we're back to fustration. I know I hate not being able to do everything for me.

Last night tried to sleep without pain meds. Woke up about 3 hurting like mad. I'm so glad I had put them on the nightstand with water, just in case. I couldn't have gotten out of bed to ind them. This is the second time I've tried, guess it's just too soon still.

Going to go into work this morning to help with some billing that no one else knows how to do and to email the owner to send my copies of the Cemetery Advance Planning Allocations so I can make sure it's all right and I know where he put the money that came in. Then I have to go get my boobs squashed! Lucky me. At least they are contracted up here now so I don't have to go into the city like it was when I scheduled the appt 3 months ago.

Hope everyone has a good day! Keep sprinkling that "Good Days" fairy dust.
Unread 08-01-2007, 10:56 AM

dear Catherine,

I am so sorry our silliness caused you extra work. we will be good, I promise!

lala
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-01-2007, 11:01 AM

Morti,

I read on the other thread where you got your login name... TOO FUNNY! LOL

I hope all goes well with "getting your boobs squashed" at least it's usually over quickly!

I keep the water and next to the bed too... I've been contemplating trying to go to sleep w/o taking Ambien... I lay there trying to sleep for a while and finally give in.... I hope I don't have to take them for a long time... it's getting so old.... heck, everything seems to be getting old right now!
Unread 08-01-2007, 11:12 AM

LaLa...see the trouble you get us in! LOL Just kidding. I LOVE your sense of humor and insight... sprinkle some of that dust my way today, huh?

Dolphin....I just posted a new question about sleeping assistance in the post op forum, take a peek and any feedback would be helpful! Thanks!!!

Hope for peace... I hear ya about DH...mine is SO over this recovery. In the beginning he was all, "Don't do that.. you'll hurt yourself." Now I get... "Oh jeez it's not THAT heavy!"

Morti... how's the weather out there today??? That heat is enough to make anybody moody!!! UGH!

Okay ladies.... let's make it a GREAT day..... no moodiness for any of us!
Unread 08-01-2007, 11:17 AM

dear wannabpainfree, magic pixie dust coming your way!!

from now on dolphin's ex will just be richard.

i have my halo on! it pinches a little.....
Unread 08-01-2007, 11:20 AM
Lala

You gotta do stand-up...I'm telling you!

Hey...did you have your Dr appt today? That was today right? How did it go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalawoman
dear wannabpainfree, magic pixie dust coming your way!!

from now on dolphin's ex will just be richard.

i have my halo on! it pinches a little.....
Unread 08-01-2007, 11:24 AM

thank you for asking! it is this afternoon. I know what the doc will say, she already said it, short term insurance insisted on a follow up...

I really want a nap too! but i want coverage more!
Unread 08-01-2007, 11:26 AM
lala

Well, post to us how it goes, okay? I'll be sending happy thoughts your way!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalawoman
thank you for asking! it is this afternoon. I know what the doc will say, she already said it, short term insurance insisted on a follow up...

I really want a nap too! but i want coverage more!
Unread 08-01-2007, 11:32 AM

thank you! I am so grateful to have my sisters. you all have been there for me when family and friends have been absent, and i am so grateful.

lala

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register