Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 48 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-02-2007, 04:18 PM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Hi ladies... well, I never did make it out of the house today LOL Maybe tomorrow!

It sounds like everyone is having a decent day... that's good to hear. Mine has been okay. I've been trying to get a head start on my school work by looking over the books for my classes. Kinda hard to do with my "MIA" brain LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-02-2007, 04:53 PM

And what's wrong with not making it out of the house??????????? I haven't either. After last night and knowing we are going out tonight, I thought it best.

Razzing is good, playing nice is boring!

Swimming is good. I wish I could go get in ours. We got it of craigslist for $500. Not too big 13X22, 4 ' deep but it's salt water. We set it up right before surgery, so I've only been it it once. I just talk to him while he's in it. Oh well.
Unread 08-02-2007, 05:08 PM

hi ladies! i hope you both have had a good day!

I enjoyed my swim, but as i gird myself up for monday and the return to the boss dragon, i confess to being jealous of the fabulous nesting day! not making it out of the house -- delightful!

I love my house so much. even when i 'go' on vacation -- it is to my house! so I think you have had a lovely day!!

I forced myself to be active -- in olympic training! surely there is a medal for returning to work after a hyster... i'll settle for a bronze.

i think my swims really helped my incision -- two weeks ago it was weepy and still icky. it looks so much better now! (but salt water... ow!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-02-2007, 05:27 PM

I do have to admit, it WAS nice to not leave the house today! My little man has been sleeping all afternoon... figured I'd let him sleep and hope it would help him feel better.... it appears he may sleep all night.

My cat's being silly today... she's doing her usual lazy snoozing at my feet, but on the rare occassion she decides to get up... she's been "stalking" the hummingbirds at the feeder outside our window... it's funny because she can't even get to them.... but she sneaks up on them all stealthy-like and then sits down and watches them till they fly away
Unread 08-02-2007, 06:01 PM

my kitty babies snuggle with me in the recliner the way they never did on the couch (my previous venue).

Percy (my cowardly lion) has come completely out of his shell with all of this mamma loving time... he tried to turn around on the arm of the recliner and knocked over a full glass of water - -and was completely terrified!

much like me he still has difficulty gracefully navigating his big beautiful behind!
Unread 08-02-2007, 06:56 PM

Hello ladies,
Im beat, sore, and my head is pounding. Dr. lala help I need a remedy! I think I will choose to not leave the house tomorrow!!! Sounds like everyone has had a decent day.
Unread 08-02-2007, 07:06 PM

Dear hope, no rx left? then it is down to the medicinal cocktail, feet up and early beddie bye!!

then tomorrow, full pampering and house hibernation!

dr lala
Unread 08-02-2007, 07:11 PM

this was weird... I was fixin to tell y'all about how I hadn't had a headache all day... then in the past 15 minutes or so I started getting a really bad one... now all of a sudden it's pouring down rain! wonder if that's why I got the headache all of sudden... weird

my dh had just been outside with the dogs and the sky was clear....

anyone else get "pressure" pains or aches? my knee is like a weather forcaster... sometimes I don't believe it, but it's almost always right LOL

I agree with lala, hope needs to hibernate tomorrow and take it easy.... sounds like you both had pretty busy days!
Unread 08-02-2007, 07:22 PM

i hurt my knee thre years ago -- and for two it was an excellent weather forecaster. it got overshadowed by the constant uterine pain and now doesnt speak to me at all!

I want to hibernate tomorrow but I need to stay in activity training!

hm... hibernation.... is that an activity?
Unread 08-02-2007, 07:27 PM

well, it's stopped raining as quick as it started!

Hmmm,... and activity is something that someone does.... and hibernation is something that someone does.... so that makes it an activity, right? LOL

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register