Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 49 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-02-2007, 07:28 PM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

oo dolphin! it is like you are reading my mind!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-02-2007, 07:29 PM

'bout time I beat ya to the punch line
Unread 08-02-2007, 07:39 PM

oh no! I am afraid the nap deprivation today is sending me to bed already!!

next week I will probably be going to bed at 645!

and that will be okay be okay!!be okay!

lala
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-02-2007, 07:42 PM

Okay Im going to try and post one more time. My computer is acting up and everytime I try to post it wont take it. The sad part is Im actually behaving!Honest I am!!

Now thats thinking positive Ladies. Its all in the wording! Im hibernating tomorrow to and now I feel bettr about it.

OhSoCompetentDr.Lala,
Thank you for the great medical advice. I think your in the wrong profession. I think some of the titles you earned here at hysterville suit you well.

Desiree,
I hope since the rain stopped that maybe your headache will too.

I think mine is from my busy day, the heat, and the amount of the dental bill, that enough to give anyone a headache; let alone an emotional, hormone deprived, crazy, post op person one!
Unread 08-02-2007, 07:47 PM

At least we can all laugh.... even if it is at each other's comments

Well, I'm off to bed as well... my little man woke up a little while ago, feeling much better thankfully... but know I have the fun of trying to get him to actually go back to sleep!

Wishing everyone sweet dreams, look forward to a good day tomorrow... g'nite ladies
Unread 08-02-2007, 07:53 PM

I have been given strict dr.Lala orders so I must go be an obdient patient.

Off to bed! Have a good night's sleep ladies.

Talk to everyone tomorrow aka hibernation day!!

HUGS!
Unread 08-03-2007, 06:22 AM

good morning ladies!

I hope everyone has had a good night's sleep! I did! two in a row -- I'll be so spoiled!

shall we declare today to be international hibernation day?
Unread 08-03-2007, 07:01 AM
re: sonagram results

Quote:
Originally Posted by kftsnana
As for the sonogram results - I have to wait until morning to find out. She needed the doctor to explain what the results mean, because she didn't understand it (or so she said).
(He is in Taiwan, so she had to wait for morning over there.)

Will let you know tomorrow!
Lala, I would LOVE for it to be hibernation day - but no such luxury for me. 2 nights in a row this week I slept solid all night, but then last night - was the pits. I am to leave for vacation about 6pm, so I don't have time to even be on here - let alone napping!!

As for the sonogram - I have a blood clot on/along the vaginal cuff. I had to see another gyn yesterday to be TOTALLY checked out - along with a vaginal ultrasound. This dr was very nice and gentle, and dependent upon my iron count today (they did another blood test) - I am cleared to go on vacation. He didn't see any physical reason why I couldn't go - no live bleeds, he thinks the clot will either be absorbed or passed thru the vagina - and he told me what to look for if it does, even gave me his cell # in case I have any concerns while I am away. [Considering I am not even his patient - I thought that was thoughtful. But we'll see if he answers!!]

Also had to laugh - he asked if I'd had sex yet, said 'yes once' as I had not been too interested in it when my dr said I could start @ 6 weeks. This dr who had said to enjoy my vacation, then added "don't have too much sex while you are gone!" I know DH is thinking 'darn, darn, darn!' But he did not say "None!"

I am to call for blood results in an hour. Plus I have to get busy with packing, and I could easily climb back into bed!
Anyway, if you don't hear from me for a week or so - it is because I can't access HS from DH's laptop.

BEHAVE yourself girls! Don't give Catherine too much grief!
Unread 08-03-2007, 08:13 AM

dear nana,

I am glad that you have such a good doc -- he sounds wonderful and very caring!

I hope you have a good vacation -- please dont try to do too much, you are still a princess!!

lala
Unread 08-03-2007, 08:14 AM

I am cleared to go! Will be in touch upon return!

Please pray I am really able to rest and renew while gone.

Thanks -

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register