Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 51 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-03-2007, 03:01 PM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Im glad that you are doing well. I agree with the faith thing since this surgery. There was a point after my surgery when I just said I just need to leave things in his hands. I hope you can find a way to see your mom. I think that will help.
You are just telling us about this lump. I will also pray that your test go well. It might just be another post op issue. We know there are many of those and so undefined.

Keep your chin up! HUGS your way!

Lala,
I hope your having a good hibernation!!

Morti,
Hope that you had fun last night!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-03-2007, 03:15 PM

Talk to everyone a little later. I have to take my son to football if it doesnt storm like its supposed to. Im kinda hoping for the storm for 2 reasons. 1) so I can stay in hibernation. 2) Maybe it will finally cool down a little.

HUGS to all!
Unread 08-03-2007, 03:57 PM

Hi! just checking in!

i have been thinking about you and your mamma dolphin!

I have been sore today -- i think from my long swim yesterday. had a nap that was almost narcoleptic. i emailed my boss about no half days - but didnt do it til this afternoon -- after 530 I saw an email from her saying that HR had me returning tuesday not monday (which would be even weeks)! too late to call so I guess I just have to go in monday.... I hate missing that extra day -- what a sap i am!

I hope you ladies are having an ok day!

lala
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-03-2007, 04:03 PM

Hi Lala,
Glad that you got yourself a much needed nap!! Maybe they will send you home on Monday. That would be nice. One more day in the recliner. See that swimming caught up with you! I have been having a lot more pain for the past 3-4 days and wondering why.

Yeah for my DH, he could tell how tired I was,(hibernating is exhausting) so he said he would take our DS to football. I suspect he will be home soon we are supposed to have a doozy of a thunderstorm. You can hear thunder everywhere in the distance.

HUGS! for my sisters!
Unread 08-03-2007, 04:07 PM

Thank you gals for thinking of me... I'm doing pretty good... believe it or not!

Anyhow, I've impressed myself... have only taken one pain med today and it was this morning.... still haven't taken any tylenol... was gonna take some with dinner. I'm not nearly in as much pain as usual... finally!!

It's been stormy and rainy here all day.... guess I'm sending the rain your way hope LOL
Unread 08-03-2007, 04:09 PM

my boss said to come in monday and we will fax in the scrip -- which still says half days. which my doc worried would cause them to pull my whole coverage.

okay. I just cannot worry about this. but if I had known i had til the seventh I absolutely would have taken that day!!
Unread 08-03-2007, 04:12 PM

insurance companies are a pain in the butt!!

my step-dad retired from a city job after 20+ years and they have to pay over 800$ a month for their insurance... and my mom is still having to pay $2500 up front on Monday for her tests! I can't believe how much our health/medical issues cost!

I hope they don't pull your coverage! I will be keeping positive outcome thoughts for you!
Unread 08-03-2007, 04:18 PM

Please dont worry Lala, it will all work out somehow. Besides you have the weekend left to pamper yourself and be selfish. Dont spend it worrying! I think you just have to bring 3 essentials to work on Monday. Your medication, recliner, and last but not least your cane!(Because when all else fails there is always the cane!!) Although you have gained so many super powers and titles here at hysterville, maybe they will work better.

Desiree,
Its quite alright if you send rain this way, we need it bad. It has been a hot dry summer! Even now I think the storm is going to hit everywhere but here! We live about 15-20 miles from lake Ontario to the North and about 30 miles from Lake Erie in the other direction. So sometime we get hit from both and sometimes everything stays near the lakes and we get spared.
Im glad that your pain is easing up a bit. You deserve a break somewhere right now. Becareful not to go cold turkey with you meds and have the pain sneak up on you.

Unread 08-03-2007, 04:43 PM

Hi dolphin sister! I am feeling a lot like you as well. My surgery was a few days after yours. I don't know if this is about the time I'd be menstrating and my body is responding as if, or now that all has calmed down and I've gotten some of my strength back...I am frustrated at not being able to lift, I tire very easily, and forget standing for any length of time! Maybe this is the bottle neck period and from here on out it gets better? I surely hope. My appetite is low and I have energy for maybe 3 hours in the morning.

Sending you hugs and hope it gets better!
Unread 08-03-2007, 04:53 PM

in the original pink panther movie (you ladies may be too young) Kato would sneak up and attack peter sellars -- Inspector Clouseau. it was part of a game they had. the pain is just like kato -- except we dont want to play anymore (freudian! first i typed pay instead of play)

dear hope -- my new titles at work!! Super Medicated Woman!! :superman: Princess Narcoleptic...

(nd no word from great guy this week... maybe it is time I changed his nickname. OG Okay guy? CCF Cant Commit Friend? DRMEM Didnt Return My Emails Man?)

I dont really like the hopeful lala anyway, she always ends up feeling like an idiot...

sorry! You ladies are all taken -- this is what it is like at 46 and perennially single -- now go hug those DH's!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register