Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 56 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Again, I appreciate y'all keeping me & my mom in your prayers. No matter what happens, I'm going to try to make the most of it! I'm hoping to be able to see her sometime this month... not sure if I will be able to, she lives about 15 hours or so away.... depends on if we can scrape up some $$ too... she said she might be able to come out and stay with us for a week... we'll see what happens.

Anyhow, thanks again.... I have been enjoying my afternoon/evening between talking to y'all and my mom!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-03-2007, 07:58 PM

I hope you get to see your mamma soon!! I miss my mom so much -- and it has been 22 years -- some things just dont change.

oh well, I am afraid this rare sister is well done for the evening!

i will talk to you tomorrow my sisters!

lala
Unread 08-03-2007, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalawoman
oh well, I am afraid this rare sister is well done for the evening!
You read my mind.... which has started to wander towards the bed LOL

Y'all have a great night, talk to you tomorrow. As always, wishing y'all sweet dreams and a good nights sleep!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-03-2007, 08:04 PM

I agree with Lala and hope that you get to see your mom soon!! I lost my father to cancer 13yrs ago and like Lala said its still hard!

Wishing everyone a good night sleep.

Thank you as always for being part of my day sisters!

Thoughts and prayers for you and your mom Desiree.

HUGS to all

Talk to everyone tomorrow!!
Unread 08-03-2007, 11:15 PM

Evening ladies! You're all in bed by now.

Desiree - Sorry to hear about your mom. She will be in my prayers. I have a very soft spot in my heart for cancer survivors. I miss my mom so much. She died of lung cancer in Jan 1997 at 51, a yr and 3 days after my dad died from Cirrhosis and Hepatitis C at 56. You yourself will also be in my prayers for a good out come on your tests. I went through that 3 years ago and fortunately it was just fiborous (sp?) tissue, but due to my mom's history I started mammos early.

lala - Don't you just hate it when you try to do the right thing and you get the short end of the deal? I have mixed emotions about going back to work.

My plans for the day were to hibernate too. Got home about 12:45 last night. I just can't hang with the big dogs like I could before surgery. The band was really good, but I was starting to hurt and was tired. I told him he could stay and listen and visit with his co-worker who was there and I'd just go rest in the car and he could wake me and I'd drive him home since he was pretty lit. I wasn't gone 10 minutes and he was out there worried that I would be too uncomfortable. Silly guy, I was fine. By the way, I love your pictures! You have a beautiful family!

Slept in until after 10! We both needed it. He worked 150 hours the last 10 days. He decided about 1 he wanted to do our trip to the lower desert to do our shopping, so we went to Sam's Club, lunch, a movie and to Best Buy for a new hard drive for his laptop that died yesterday. Didn't get home until 9 pm so I'm whipped. Talk to you ladies tomorrow.
Unread 08-03-2007, 11:15 PM

Aww once again I missed everyone - me thinks I may have my days and nights mixed up? Maybe not - I'm awake more than asleep, oh well....

Desiree I am so sorry to hear about your mom - I will definitely keep you both in my thoughts and in my prayers!!

I just thought of an interesting name for Desiree - She can be our "Enforcer" lol You are awsome Sister and you do look "hot"
I won't be posting my pic - you would probably miss me if you didn't look down, but, I am definitely "poofy" for lack of a better word lol...my dd looked up on the internet and told me that I am 1 inch too tall to get a full time disablility sticker for being short - brat that she is sometimes....
Well, off to check to see if a thread has been started for feeling like your bladder is going to fall out.....Have a great night all and hope tomorrow is a better day for all....
Unread 08-03-2007, 11:29 PM
Hi ladies!

Just sat here and caught up reading through all of the posts in this thread today... but am SO tired I can't reply to everyone as I would like... just know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

Thank you for all of the laughs, good advice and support.
You are the best!!! 's
Unread 08-04-2007, 02:48 AM

Hi ladies!

432 in the am, no good night's sleep for me tonight so I thought I would come downstairs and visit my sisters even if you are sleeping.

I thought i would drop back off but then I kept hearing the wheels of the rollercoaster creaking as it ran up and down and up and down (mostly down).

Worried about work, of course, and I need to call my sister back but dont particularly want to. she pretty much blew me off when i called to let her know i was having surgery. (be grateful you dont have cancer, my shoulder has been bothering me, well gotta go!) she called me back two and a half months later -- two weeks ago -- and left a message saying Oh she hadnt had any luck calling me at different times of day. I have caller ID and call history, i know perfectly well she never called! (You would think in this age of technology people would not even try to use that lie...)

anyway she did call again a couple of days ago. isnt it odd I feel pressure to call her back when she has completely ignored me?

I remarked to a friend once before, that when things are going uphill it is tough and when they are going downhill it is tough -- neither one is a good thing -- it just makes me think of the rollercoaster!! creak creak creak

I hope you ladies are having a better time sleeping!

lala
Unread 08-04-2007, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalawoman
-- and left a message saying Oh she hadnt had any luck calling me at different times of day. I have caller ID and call history, i know perfectly well she never called! (You would think in this age of technology people would not even try to use that lie...)

anyway she did call again a couple of days ago. isnt it odd I feel pressure to call her back when she has completely ignored me?
First of all, YES, I find it sooo annoying when people try to use that lie about calling when they haven't... my ex does that all the time... and the sad thing is he really believes that I don't KNOW he HASN'T called. grrrrr that really gets under my skin

Anyhow, that's not what I really wanted to reply to... LALA, The reason why you feel pressure to call her back is because deep down you want to be a better person than she is... this causes you to not want to lower yourself to her level.... which causes you to want to go ahead and return the call, even if she hasn't been there for you... does that make sense?

Since we are always comparing our lives... I used to go through that all the time with my mom, for years I would call her, leave her messages and she wouldn't call me back. She had disowned me due to my joining the military (at one point) yeah I know... it's silly, but she did... plus I moved out of the state she lived in and into the state my dad lived in... when I did that (at 25) she told me I was deserting her and disowned me. Well I tried for a couple years to call her and didn't get any responses.

Well I finally had had enough. I wrote her a big long letter about how I would never contact her again and that I finally figured it out... she wanted nothing to do with me. Well two days later (the time it took her to get the letter) she called me. I did not answer. She called again. I did not answer. The third time she called, I swallowed my pride and answered the phone. To this day, she swears she NEVER received my letter. I KNOW she did, but I let it go. I know she doesn't want to admit that she was wrong towards me... and I have my mom back... so I let it go.

And now, we've even gotten closer... it's sad that it took a medical issue with me and problems w/my ex to get her to get closer with me, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world... so if I had to do it all over again... I would.

Anyhow... the whole puprose of my rambling was to let you know the reason why you feel the need to call her back is because YOU are a GOOD person and you have values. It doesn't matter if the other person is doing things the right way, the important thing is to always know that you are.

I hope you got some more sleep lala. Sending you a great big for when you get up!
Unread 08-04-2007, 06:56 AM

Thank you Morti, dk007, WannaBPainFree,

I hope you all had a good nights sleep! You gals were up pretty late.... hmm some of you are in different time zones than me though... so to you it probably wasn't as late.

The "Enforcer" LOL cute thanks for all the compliments on my pictures... ,my kitty, dogs & birdie finally were approved if anyone wants to take another look

Speaking of dogs... I hear mine in the back yard "flipping" their food bowls around.... I think that's a pretty good "hint" that they want food

Be back in a bit... thanks for always being there for me!

OH.. I'm not worried about any of my tests... they just wanna make sure nothing's going on w/me which I'm pretty confident it's not.... can't wait for my mom's tests to be done... she's going to a hotel on Sunday and staying the whole week! Yuck... a whole week of testing. At the moment, I'm staying strong and sticking "to my guns" that all will be okay... I remin myself continuously to have faith!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register