Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 61 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-04-2007, 08:15 PM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

good night! the magic pixie dust is being sprinkled your way!!

fairy godmother lala
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-05-2007, 01:49 AM

oh no! apparently I forgot to save some magic pixie dust for me!! here i am again, already been up a couple of hours...

but i am rubbing my magic crystal ball sending you all good dreams!!
Unread 08-05-2007, 02:06 AM

Hope you do get some sleep, lala, I'm just getting ready to prepare dinner for my family with the help of my helpfull DH and off to my 6 week check tomorrow to see if my overies will every produce hormones so I am not soooooooooo moody and stop driving my entire male house hold up the wall, the only other women is our cat "maxie" and she was desexed a couple of months back so i'm sure she understands. And I'm probably going to be just like her and add lots of extra weight to my not so slim body.............heres hoping my dr will give me a magic answer tomorrow.

hope you get some sleep.

regards Kerrie melbourne australia
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-05-2007, 07:20 AM

dear Kerrie, thank you so much for the positive energy!

good luck at your post op tomorrow (or is today there already!)

I am glad you have your girl kitty in your male household to keep you company!!

as far as our not so slim physiques -- i have decided that I am going to set a new trend -- chubby is sexy!!

it... it might take some time! Frankly with the horribly skinny (and I do mean horrible) models these days, i think i would rather look like me!!

your kitty knows how very gorgeous she is!

lala
Unread 08-05-2007, 08:23 AM

Good morning sisters,
Lala another night without sleep! Yuck! I hope you were not up worrying about the "w" place!! I didn't sleep well either, but did fall back to sleep this morning. I think you have to find a new medicinal cocktail that is more relaxing!

Kerrie,Good luck with your post op appt. Hope you get some answers about those ovaries.

Im beginning to wonder if they really left mine in!LOL
Unread 08-05-2007, 08:54 AM

good morning hope!

i did manage to go back to sleep for a fewmore hours. and it is the w place that is worrying me although I am doing better I know!!

I went to the grocery store and bought Stuff. i didnt really need to go -- but the grocery store relaxes me (must be a food thing!)

I have been dreading it so long it is good to get it over with., there! that is my sole polly anna effort for the day!!

lala
Unread 08-05-2007, 09:06 AM

Hello Lala,
Im glad that you did get some more sleep. Im also glad that you dont plan on playing polly anna all day. Pamper Lala Pamper!!

I actually have to go to a picnic for my DH side of the family YUCK! double YUCK! He has been too good to me for me to bale out! It will probably do my kids good to get out! I just hate being around a lot of people! I have to get my "how are you feeling?" answers ready! Should I just say I'm feeling "perky"!

I hope everyone else is having a good day.
HUGS!
Unread 08-05-2007, 09:38 AM

Good morning ladies,

Kerrie, I hope you post-op appt goes well and that the doc has some good answers for you.

I agree with hope... I'm starting to wonder if my ovaries are still in there or not!

Lala, sorry you didn't get a good night sleep, but glad you got to get a little more.

My night was long as well... I know I've said this before, but these Hot Flashes could GO AWAY now... it won't break my heart, really it won't! I woke up super early, but was lucky enough to drowse a little off & on.

I hope everyone has a good Sunday.
Unread 08-05-2007, 09:42 AM

Good morning Desiree,

I was just thinking about your kitty poot story, sadly because the farmers have been spreading liquid manure on their fields all morning and we have a field right next to us! Its a bit overwhelming!!

I hope you are having a good morning!
Unread 08-05-2007, 09:48 AM

Ewwww stinky!

Well, I talked to my mom this morning and they are in the process of packing to go to Tulsa. She said that she might have to stay up there longer than the week she is already scheduled... not sure what's going on with that, but at least she's keeping informed now! She's in a pretty good mood, which helps keep me positive about it all.

I'm doing okay... still in some residual pain from yesterday's activities.

I swear my cat "sees" things that aren't there... she's racing around the house like she's "on" something LOL hmmm come to think of it, every I've ever had has done that. Yesterday she was sniffing my leg underneath a blanket (during a "cold" flash... weird) anyhow... I moved my leg ever so slightly and she made this "fssst" noise and just about jumped out of her skin... had me doubled over laughing again.... at least she's quite entertaining!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register