Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 62 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Dear Desiree,
I will keep your mom and you in my prayers. Im glad that she is going to a top notch facility and hope she gets some positive info.
Are you sure you kitty isnt steeling your meds!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-05-2007, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeforpeace
Are you sure you kitty isnt steeling your meds!
Hadn't thought of that but yah, she can't get into them of course... she sure acts like she has been though!!!

How is your day going so far? Did you ever get any needed rain?
Unread 08-05-2007, 10:03 AM

Im doing ok. Trying to be positive. We never did get any rain the other day it was really weird. It was so dark all around us and you could hear thunder everywhere. They even cancelled my DS football practice. But by the time they got home the sun was out and they went fishing out back at the ponds! We are supposed to get some rain the in the next couple of days!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-05-2007, 10:10 AM

I'm with you on the trying to be positive stuff... I'm home alone with my 4 yr old today... so it's kinda seeming like it's dragging... it's hard for me to keep him entertained... but so far he seems to be content just hanging out w/me and the kitty

it's gonna be really hot here today... yuck.... before you know it we'll all be complaining about the cold instead though... funny how that works

hmmm we never did make it to go fishing yet.... maybe sometime this week
Unread 08-05-2007, 10:17 AM

Thats funny, because living in Western NY you would never think I would complain about the heat. We have some pretty long winters with lots of snow. But since Ive been dealing with all these female issues pre and post op I have a tough time with extreme heat and extreme cold. Man am I whinny!
Unread 08-05-2007, 10:21 AM

I think we all have the right to whiny after what we've been through!

It doesn't even snow down here... I haven't seen snow since I was a little girl.... other than on tv lol I think the hot flashes we are getting makes it seem so much hotter than it is... that doesn't help things much

hmmm trying to think of something funny & witty to say... where's lala when we need her
Unread 08-05-2007, 10:27 AM

Your right there Desiree, we have our moments be we are no match for the infamous OhsofunnyQueenofComedyLala! She takes the cake in this department. I was telling my DH that she is just so darn hilarious!
What are we going to do without our beloved Lala all day! Maybe thats why Ive been down, Im already starting to have Lala withdrawls.

Its funny I know we have all made a lot of progress, I just so thought that at this point I would feel so much better in so many ways. Oh well day by day.
Unread 08-05-2007, 10:32 AM

I agree with you.... I really thoght I'd be feeling so much better by now... physically & emotionally.... at least physically! I'm a week ahead of you... but it doesn't seem like it.

lala withdrawals... funny... guess we need to get our "lala fix" sometime soon LOL She's probably gonna laugh her butt off when she logs in to catch up on the chatter today
Unread 08-05-2007, 10:35 AM

I think her absence has something to do with a recliner and a medicinal cocktail, her baby kitty's & hopefully some zzz's. Could be wrong. Just a wild guess!
Unread 08-05-2007, 10:36 AM

I hope so... she needs the rest!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register