Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 63 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-05-2007, 10:36 AM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Oh and one more thing we had some post's last night about self-centered people. Well they can live in their material world, I much more enjoy the Lala world!!!LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-05-2007, 10:42 AM

I've never really understood the "materialistic" thing.... I mean I like having things, but I never understood what was so darn important about having "stuff"

We need to find a way to get lala to understand how special she is... I hope the best for her and GG, but if he doesn't see her for who she is... it's his loss not hers.

Hmmmm everything around me is asleep! my kitty, the bird, the dogs... well my 4 yr old is wide awake, but everything else looks so nice and cozy... snoozing <sigh>

Hey, btw... I hope your dh appreciates you... I know that mine has learned a lot about "who I am" since this surgery and the stuff I tell him (when I share) about we talk about
Unread 08-05-2007, 10:48 AM

I agree with you Lala has been so good to us and she is a fabulous person. Call it crazy but I just have this sense that good things are going to come in her life. Im not sure why but I really belive that! I hope she can believe in herself as much as we believe in her!!! She deserves to be treated good and be happy!!!

My DH does appreciate me and Im fortunate for that. We are just under a lot of stress financially and then my surgery has made life tough for him. He has been a trooper although I am noticing that he is actually enjoying going to work (a break from the kids and my ever changing moods!) Sad when work is a break. But I do let him have his space and his time normally.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-05-2007, 10:57 AM

Finances are never fun to deal with... like I said we were working on our budget last night... trying to get some in savings for a rainy day....

work is often an escape/break for many people... which I think is fine as long as the person doesn't start to work longer hours or stuff to "get away" more often... I was in a relationship like that in the past... I started hating home life so much that I worked as much overtime as I could... not fun

My dh should be back this afternoon.... so I'm looking forward to some help.... not that I've been doing much

I think we ALL have some good things coming our way in our lives... I really do.... good things should happen for good people...

Well.... I'm gonna go make some lunch... my stomach's growling even though I ate breakfast.... I feel like I'm starving. I'm sure the little man could eat too lol

Try to have a good day.... I will be back in a bit
Unread 08-05-2007, 11:01 AM

I also have to go and finish making a dish for the picnic that I dont want to go to. Just think if I really was perky I could go and play volleyball or something!!LOL

Ill check in before I leave!!
Unread 08-05-2007, 11:24 AM

Hi! I have just discovered that if you dont exit the post after posting you dont get the emails notifying you that someone else has posted!

i was sitting here all pathetic thinking, everyone is busy having a fun day and i am All Alone -- and here you were talking about me!! thank you!!

My 'system' is all out of whack today -- why I didnt sleep last night... I know it is just the stress... finally broke down and took an immodium -- which causes the reverse effect! all i know is I would completely beat your kitty in a competition!!

I do hope you guys have a fun day (see? it is not all about Me.) but i am glad you are here!!

lala
Unread 08-05-2007, 11:29 AM

Morinin' ladies!!! Hope this is gonna be a good day for us all!
I slept horribly again. And woke up with my bones aching... hips and shoulders. Oh well...

LaLa, what do you mean by "exit the post"????

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalawoman
Hi! I have just discovered that if you dont exit the post after posting you dont get the emails notifying you that someone else has posted!

i was sitting here all pathetic thinking, everyone is busy having a fun day and i am All Alone -- and here you were talking about me!! thank you!!

My 'system' is all out of whack today -- why I didnt sleep last night... I know it is just the stress... finally broke down and took an immodium -- which causes the reverse effect! all i know is I would completely beat your kitty in a competition!!

I do hope you guys have a fun day (see? it is not all about Me.) but i am glad you are here!!

lala
Unread 08-05-2007, 11:36 AM

oh ladies, all the nice things you said about me made me cry!! grateful good tears though, thank you so much!!

wannabpainfree, I had left the site on the EDIT that comes up after you post -- I didnt get any emails letting me know there were posts after it!!

GG is a good guy... but I do have to face the fact that he will probably never be 'available' to me. he has his reasons! he had a long term lady friend who died tragically in a freak accident, and passed in his arms. two years ago. i have been very patient but I have to be honest with myself....
Unread 08-05-2007, 11:50 AM

Dear Lala,

I hope you are having a good day. There may be a point when GG is ready to be more than friends. But I agree that you cant just wait for that to happen. You deserve to be happy! You know we think the world of you! Someone will appreciate the Lala we know! And dont settle for less!

Wannabe,
Sorry that you didnt sleep well either!

I hope everyone has a good day.

I have to get ready to leave soon. And did I mention that I DON'T want to go!!!YUCK YUCK YUCK!
Unread 08-05-2007, 11:53 AM

lala,
You had me ROTFL (well not literally) about the comparison of you and my kitty... I don't know if you'd win though... she's pretty raunchy! LOL

well... we wouldn't have been able to "talk" about you if you had exited the system right so it was a good thing hehehe

Hope, I hope you enjoy the picnic... I wouldn't wanna go either, but I hope you can make the best of it... at least you will be getting some fresh air!

wannabpainfree... sorry to hear you had a rough night again... you would think with so many of us having sleeping issues that the docs would figure something out that helps us better by now!

lala, sorry to hear you don't think things will work out for you two... it sounds like he hasn't properly dealth with his loss yet... that's gotta be rough to deal with... and men have a harder time dealing with there emotions than we do... and we're not always that great at it

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register