Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 64 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Oh and by the way I just had a "friend" call that I have not talked to in a couple weeks. I didnt have to have a how are you answer because she never asked. I just got to hear how tired she is and wanted to make sure I knew when all of her kids B-day parties are and about her new car and and and...
I dont want anyones sympathy or anything just dont call and tell me how tired you are-Give me a break!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-05-2007, 11:57 AM

I know I would beat your kitty, dolphin, usually my kitties come into the bathroom to rub against my legs no matter what 'the weather'. they were running away from the mushroom cloud!!

Picnic? they have recliners at picnics?
Unread 08-05-2007, 12:00 PM

hope, that is awful!! she should be grateful she doesnt know what 'tired' really is!!

I am sure you took copious notes on when the kiddies' birthdays were. you wouldnt want to miss one of those!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-05-2007, 12:02 PM

hope, a lot of people only think of how "they" are doing... some people are just that way... I don't think they are thinking about the fact that we just went through major surgery.... hmm I don't think they are "thinking" at all... I really don't think they mean to hurt our feelings or anything intentionally... a lot of people think they are the center of the universe... here I go rambling again

lala,
why is it that cats always have to be IN the bathroom when we are in there, anyway?? my cat will be totally asleep... she hears me lift the toilet seat and she comes running! LOL weird... cats are just plain weird!
Unread 08-05-2007, 12:05 PM

hope,
we'll be here for you to vent to when you get back from the picnic... you never know... you might actually have a little fun

hmmm maybe it'll wear you out and you can get a really good night sleep?? wishful thinking anyhow, right?
Unread 08-05-2007, 12:06 PM

I have one kitty who is a hider if anyone is in the house. I have in the past gotten paranoid that he might have accidentally gotten out (like workmen in and out or something)

i confess after whoever leaves -- I fake it!

I sit down and hit the toilet seat lid very loudly against the commode. it always brings him running!

its the only time i have ever faked it -- unless you count looking fascinated during power point presentations at work.
Unread 08-05-2007, 12:10 PM

I think we've all faked it during those looooooong presentations... Oooh, they're just sooo much fun (hmm there I go again... faking it) LOL

I've been on the other end to... the one who has to "create" the boring presentation... I've learned to make them short though... that way they can be tollerated a little easier
Unread 08-05-2007, 12:14 PM

what I dont understand are the 'readers'

they just stand there and READ the power point!! what a waste of time!! no one seems to know how to handle an audience by interacting. i can sit at my desk and read a power point in a tenth of the time the 'presentation' takes!
Unread 08-05-2007, 12:40 PM

Well ladies I will talk to you a little later.

Have fun but just remember to stay within the PG rated fun limit!LOL
Unread 08-05-2007, 01:25 PM

we'll be good! I hope your picnic ends up being fun!

let other people take care of you!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register