Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 65 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-05-2007, 01:44 PM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

my computer is about to get thrown out the door.... thing keeps messing up and my internet explorer keep closing.... ugh

finally got it back up and running.... can't seem to figure out what's wrong with it... oh, lala, I don't alwasy get the email alerts either... sometimes I get tons of them, other times I don't get any

weird
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-05-2007, 01:52 PM

do you think we are being punished for when we are Bad?

When I get stressed i cook... I was thinking of a lemon chess pie with blueberries... couldnt find any recipes for that combo -- but it should work...

I'll end up throwing almost all of it away... I should have tried to email it to hope for her picnic!

no wonder I am plump!! too much stress! (not too much pie!)
Unread 08-05-2007, 02:09 PM

I've never had that one... but I LOVE Blueberry pie... hmmmm that sounds good

I do really good at eating well for a while, but I keep backsliding... especially since my surgery!!! I think that is because I'm not the one cooking lately... and my hubby, well he just doesn't really know how to cook that much stuff so he's been bringing food home a lot

Sigh.... like many other women... I'm on the permanent weight loss program... I would love to be able to get back down to 140lbs... that would require me losing 20lbs... sigh... I think right now I'd be happy to be able to fit into my jeans!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-05-2007, 02:36 PM

dolphin that weight is so far away from me -- I consider YOUR weight fabulous, I would love to be that again! almost my goal weight.

oh well! dont try to bring me down from the pie therapy!!
Unread 08-05-2007, 02:40 PM

pie therapy... cute.... my dh's weakness is Cinnabons!!! and he keeps being "sweet" and bringing them home... sometimes I feel like he's trying to sabotage me and my weight loss goals.... hmmm maybe he just doesn't want to feel guilty about his bad eating habits alone LOL

I was doing really good for the past year or so... then for some reason after the surgery, I kinda fell apart... s'pose it's because my emotions and hormones are so out of whack?? I dunno... but I have to get back to my healthier eating habits... even if I don't lose any weigth I FEEL better when I eat better

'Course I'll never give up my blueberry pie completely
Unread 08-05-2007, 02:47 PM

it is about how one feels - sometimes I NEED to not eat well -- and other times the opposite. I bet your DH thinks you are perfect just the way you are (and i have seen your pix -- you are a fox!)

maybe it's your hubbys way of saying he likes a little junk in your trunk!
Unread 08-05-2007, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalawoman
maybe it's your hubbys way of saying he likes a little junk in your trunk!

thanks for the complement ... I'm not the best at receiving them... I usually have some smart alecky remark to say the opposite of the complement, but I can't think of anything... brain freeze... boy that's been happening a lot lately
Unread 08-05-2007, 05:16 PM

well I have a hot lemon blueberry buttermilk pie with a homemade crust.... but i am not stressed!!! no way!!

If I were REALLY stressed I wouldnt let it cool before I had a piece!!

I do the same thing, dolphin, I think a lot of women do -- if someone says something nice we must say something self deprecating...
Unread 08-05-2007, 05:25 PM

WHY do we have to do that though? I mean, why is it so hard to just accept a complement? I still do that to my dh... it drives him nuts, but he also understands how I grew up and how my self-esteem fluctuates so drastically sometimes.

It's funny, when I'm in uniform... I have all the confidence in the world... I feel really good about myself... I feel like I am succeeding... now I just have to find out how to feel that way in my every day life!

Mmmmmmm the pie sounds really good... can they fed-ex pie? I'm gonna have to have by dh go get me a blueberry pie now... that's one thing I've never made... is pie... well except pumpkin pie.... which everyone loves I became the "official" pumpkin pie maker in my family in my early 20s... I do it a little different... it's a secret, but everyone loves it hehehe

hmmm I'm hungry... all this talk about pies!
Unread 08-05-2007, 05:26 PM

hope,

Sending a your way... for you to get when you get back from your picnic.... I hope it's going better than you expected

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register