Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 66 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

ditto what dolphin said, hope! i hope you are not doing too much! i know it is hard!

the pie is kinda weird looking -- I love playing with recipes, half inventing things... if only there was some whipped cream in the house...

: ) If you were here dolphin we could split this pie with some spoons, and our feet up!!

totally different question -- has anyone noticed their nails growing again? my nails had almost stopped growing -- I had ascribed it to the fibroids -- and now they are growing again! I am giving myself a 'going back to work' manicure!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-05-2007, 05:49 PM

That's how I got most of my recipes... is playing around with them. My dad taught me how to cook more by smell than anything... so a lot of times I go by memory of the way things smell together... then I taste it

My dh loves to watch me cook... he doesn't realize that most of the stuff I make I learned from trial & error... even though I tell him that

On the fingernail comment... now that you mention it, I have noticed that mine have been growing a bit faster... and stronger too!

Are you ready for tomorrow?
Unread 08-05-2007, 05:52 PM

Picnic & pie. Making me hungry. I think I want ice cream over whipped cream

I've done nothing today but lay on the coach and watch tv. Went out last night and had a few drinks. He likes me not being able to drink much since I'm the one driving and he can get lit and boy did he.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-05-2007, 05:56 PM

I think i am as ready for tomorrow as I can be. of course I am dreading it. but i have been dreading it so much that I am ready to get it over with.

just me and the pie, waiting for tomorrow.... thunderstorm starting here -- i hope that hope got a little bit of rain -- after the picnic of course (unless it assists with a timely exit!!)
Unread 08-05-2007, 05:57 PM

Laura,
So now your the designated driver all the time, huh? I'm not a big drinker, but I wouldn't want to always be the driver either! I'm sure he's enjoying it though.

mmmm now you got me thinking about ice cream.... pie.... I'm hungry! My dh is bringing something home for dinner with him.... not sure what, but right now I don't care... just hungry!

I've been doing the couch thing all day today too.... overall it's been a decent day... just seems really loooong.

Oh, my mom is almost to the hotel near the hospital she's going to. It's about 5 hours from where she lives. She said she really appreciates all the thought & prayers y'all have been saying for us. She also told me how she sees a big difference in my attitude (in general) since I've been able to chat with my sisters!
Unread 08-05-2007, 05:58 PM

today's the first day in a while without off & on all day.... hmmm maybe it IS on the way to hope's area
Unread 08-05-2007, 06:50 PM

Well ladies I clicked my heels three times and said there's no place like hysterville, and here I am!!

Desiree,
I hope your mom is at the hotel by now safe and sound. Ill continue the prayers for both of you!

Lala,
How is that delicious sounding pie!!

Morti,
You are doing something right that us sisters are not. You are having lots of fun and Im glad!! Just remind your DH that there is always payback.

Thanks for thinking of me while I was gone. The picnic was ok, I was bored and ready to leave soon after we got there but the kids were having fun and they deserve it! But there was DESERT! None of it was probably as good as Lala's pie but it was desert none the less! Besides dont you ladies no there are no calories on Sundays!

Oh and I here you on the compliment thing. My DH used to compliment me all the time but I always had a negative come back and now he doesnt try to often. So I guess we need to be careful!

I hope everyone is having a good evening. Man you ladies shock me you even behaved yourselves!

"S
Unread 08-05-2007, 07:01 PM

lala, wewill hope for a quick day for you tomorrow. I'll be going back to work myself within the next couple of weeks. I WANT PIE!

Desiree, I will continue to keep your mom in my prayers and thoughts.

Hope, Desert is always good. No calories on Sunday? I like that thought. He knows that if I do too much I pay for it. I'm trying to get back into my normal activity level. It's coming along slowly. I'm use to working 50 hours a weeks and meeting with friends 2-3 times a weeks. This recovery thing has really slowed me down.

lala's nightly advice for medicinal cocktails is being heeded. Having a glass of wine.
Unread 08-05-2007, 07:02 PM

the pie tasted okay -- but needed ice cream or something,... it was missing a certain indulgence....

almost nine oclock, i feel like marie antoinette and tomorrow i go face la guillotine!! it is just work of course -- it will be better once it is behind me... (RIGHT???)

Hope i am glad you survived your picnic and that the kids had a good time!

I will probably head to bed early -- in order to leave time to be up as an insomniac in the middle of the night and still get to the w place on time. I will sprinkle pixie dust on myself (alias a percoset) to facilitate the sleep process....

It seems like something is ending.... i am off to face the brave new world (brave old world?). i dont think i would have survived this time without you, my fabulous sisters. thank you from the bottom of my heart.

lala
Unread 08-05-2007, 07:07 PM

lala,
You've got everyone wanting pie I hope you can get some sleep tonight... hopefully tomorrow will go quickly, are you still gonna try to get half the day off?

laura,
when do you go back to work? Do you think you'll be ready? I feel so NOT ready to go back... sigh

hope,
glad you didn't have to suffer too much at the picnic... desert does make it better doesn't it?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register