Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 68 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-06-2007, 05:27 AM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

just a quick hello before I am off, ladies! thank you for the well wishes! dolphin, I am glad your mamma arrived at her destination safe and sound!

GG called last night and we talked a long time and he completely put me in a good mood -- and i thought it couldnt be done!!

I will be thinking of my sisters today!!

lala
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-06-2007, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBPainFree
Desiree,

Does she live far from you?
She lives ove 950 miles away... so it's quite a long drive... I do miss seeing her, but we have become much much closer over the past couple of months and talk on the phone almost every day.... we've never done that in the past... we used to only talk maybe once a month or so.

I'm not really sure it has sank in all the way with me... I think I will handle it fine as long as they don't come back telling her she's not going to make it.

It just seems like there's always something.... know what I mean?

Anyhow, thanks again for the prayers!
Unread 08-06-2007, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalawoman
just a quick hello before I am off, ladies! thank you for the well wishes! dolphin, I am glad your mamma arrived at her destination safe and sound!

GG called last night and we talked a long time and he completely put me in a good mood -- and i thought it couldnt be done!!

I will be thinking of my sisters today!!

lala
I'm glad he called and put you in a good mood.... perfect timing the night before you go back to work!!

We'll be thinking of you today as well.... I feel like I did when I sent my oldest boy off to school for the first day

change.... hmmmm why is it that we humans deal so poorly with change? you'd think we'd be used to it... it happens every day!

Sending a your way... talk to you when you get home... hope you have a good one
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-06-2007, 08:04 AM
rahPRIEVE!!

Woo hoo!! my boss totally agreed with me that i should go home and come back tomorrow with a scrip that matches what HR knows.

woo hoo!! yee hee!! the recliner has never seemed so sweet!!

she did want me to work a little today at home-- but she said if i did that i could use the time to leave a little early throughout the rest of the week.

ladidah!!! 'la'didah!!

there will be a nap today... wha a great dry run! all the motions but i got to come home!
Unread 08-06-2007, 08:09 AM

Cool! Glad your boss worked "with" you today rather than against you!! Take the time to enjoy your recliner today hehehe
Unread 08-06-2007, 08:23 AM

thank you dolphin! i think it will be much easier to go in tomorrow.

having already done it once!! so sleepy -- slept rough again last night...

what a relief! now i just need to get the doc to call me back about the new scrip. my machievellian plans hardly ever pan out -- this might be a first!

when do you think you will have more info about your mamma?
Unread 08-06-2007, 08:27 AM

I know her appt is at 1215 today CST... so it'll be a 115 our time.... I wanted to call her this morning, but not sure if I should... I don't wanna bug her... hmmm but the more I think about... I think I'll call her in about half an hour
I can't believe she has to go through a whole week of testing.... but then again, I remember the tons of tests I had to go through before my hyster... I have now had something inserted in every orface LOL... except my eyes!
Unread 08-06-2007, 08:28 AM

Yes Virginia there is a Santa Clauss! aka- We have our Lala back and she gets to rest today!!!!Yeah. Im glad that you are home Lala!

Also glad that GG called last night and put you in a good mood!!

Desiree,
Keep us posted on your mom!
Unread 08-06-2007, 08:52 AM

dolphin, i think you should definitely go ahead and call. i bet it would mean a lot to your mom to know how much you are thinking of her! (even if she already knows!)

xmas in august!! thank you santa!!!
Unread 08-06-2007, 09:51 AM

tried calling my mom, ended up leaving a message... at least she will hear my voice letting her know that I love her

Hmmmm shower felt really good this morning.... I remember when I first got home I didn't have the energy for a shower every day.... boy am I glad I'm getting back to "somewhat" a more normal routine

I hope everyone is having a good day... I seem to be on the ride back down the rollercoaster today.... feels like a "bah humbug" day... but glad it's xmas in Aug for Lala!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register