Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 72 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-07-2007, 06:20 AM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Good morning sisters!!

Hope everyone slept better than I did! It was one of those nights were I should have just got out of bed and stayed up. Oh well.

Morti,
Its so hard to watch people we care about make such big mistakes. Maybe raising a baby will make her realize what this guy is really like. I hate to hear someone so young choose to be with a creep like this(been there done that). But when a baby is involved its even harder. I hope she realizes how much your sister does for her at some point. I will keep all of you in my prayers that things turn around and that she has a healthy baby.

Kerrie,
Im horrible at trying to figure out all of the time differences. I hope that you and your family had a nice dinner. Hot apple pie sound delicious!

Lala,
I sure hope your morning went smoothly and you have a good day!!

Desiree,
Im praying for a good day for your mom and you and hope that all the tests
go well!

HUGS!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-07-2007, 07:15 AM

Good monring everyone!

Morti, I'm sorry to hear of your frustration with your niece and sister. From personal experience (I had my son at 19) it's not easy being such a young mother. Especially when the teen is already acting so selfish! I was the opposite... I didn't even have the bio dad at the hospital with me... I just had my mom there. (my dad lived in a diff state) Anyhow, I don't want to sound discouraging, but one of two things will more than likely happen. 1) Your niece is going to grow up really quickly and start realizing she needs her mom's help and accept it. or 2) she's NOT going to grow up and will continue to try to make things work with (what you described) is a loser of a b/f! My mom had never liked my older son's bio... I think that's WHY I had dated him to begin with. He's never been a part of his life. So I feel for you and your family... it's hard to go through it. BUT you know what, I wouldn't trade my oldest son for anything in the world. It may have been hard... but he's so worth it!

Kerrie, thank you for the complement... you said we had all seemed like old friends... it often feels that way I hope your dinner went well last night and hope you are doing well in your recovery... please feel free to chime in at ANY time... we are all sisters here

lala, same as hope's wishes.... I hope you are having a good day at work... so glad you were able to rest yesterday. Can't wait to hear about your day when you get home.

hope, Sorry to hear you didn't get any good sleep.... you'd think we were over the insomnia thing by now have you taken up lala's suggestion on the medicinal drink yet? hehe I hope your computer doesn't act up on you today.... I KNOW how frustrating that can be... mines been doing that a lot lately.

Mom Update: Well, my mom's appts today are 1) early mornnig & 2)430pm... so I won't hear from her until the evening. As always, I appreciate everyone's prayers and she does too! She loves hearing bits & pieces of our stories and conversations... it often cheers her up... so I'm thankful for that too!

Hmmmm I'm realllly rambling this morning. I woke up for the 2nd day in a row with an upset stomach.. not sure why. I slept okay... not straight through though... it's no longer "getting" old... it "is" old!! There has got to be something to help get rid of these darn hot flashes!!! I not only get them at night, but throughout the day as well.... grrrrr

I hope everyone has a good day!!
Unread 08-07-2007, 09:59 AM

Good morning ladies!

Kerrie - I'd rather have your rasberries than their apple pie. I like apple pie, but nothing beats fresh berries.

Lala - Hoping your day goes quickly and uneventful w/o stupid coworker comments.

Desiree - Good thought still going out for your mom. Sorry your having stomach problems.

Hope - I can't keep time zones straight either. Slept horrible also.

Well, the hospital says visiting hours isn't until 1 so sis has been designated as a visitor now. They won't even give her info on how my niece is doing. Doesn't matter that her signature is required on on the forms. I still can't believe they let 2 17 yr olds who aren't married stay the night together. This is a Methodist hospitals that doesn't believe in anything but private rooms. She may be pregnant but loser BF has never even been allowed to stay the night at my sisters. Grumpy nurse (there's always one) has left and sis called back so the nurse that's there told her to come up and be with my niece. I'd be making sure there was something in the chart in advance to release info to me.

I just don't get get. I had my oldest at 18 and my mom was the only one with me since she's the one who was there for me through the pregnancy (sperm donor decided he didn't want a baby as soon as he found out I was pregnant.) When youngest was born, my then husband and sister were there. I was there when my oldest had her c-section along with the father (another loser). HIPPA or what ever those privacy rules are have gone overboard in some cases. That little girl needs to grow up and realize just who takes care of her and who will be there when the BF is back in jail or leaves. It'll happen, he's not a good kid. Thank you for letting me rant and vent.

Well, the man is back at work once again so I have the house all to myself! Yeah! Peace and quiet and no feeling like I have to go somewhere to entertain him. I do have to run into town today but it will be a quick trip, then back home to my coach. I've become a terrible coach potato.

I hope everyone else has a quiet uneventful day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-07-2007, 04:01 PM

Well ladies, it is actually raining here!!!YEAH Sad to sound excited about rain but we(really the farmers) needed it bad.

Morti,
I hope your sister has been able to spend some time with your niece. I also hope that your niece is doing ok. Were they able to stop her labor? Praying that the baby can stay inside mama longer and all are healthy! You are entitled to be a couch potatoe right now. I know my day wiped me out and love being back in the comfort of my home!!

Desiree,
I hope that you had a good day and your mom did as well. Keep us posted when you get word from her.

Lala,
I really hope that your day went well and that you are home relaxing with pie, and a medicinal cocktail!! I hope that there were no stupid comments made at work today and if there were, I sure hope your cane came in handy.

Kerri,
Its 6:00 p.m. here and I have no idea what time it is in Melbourne. I hope you visit with us soon. Hope things are going well for you!

Talk to everyone after dinner!
Unread 08-07-2007, 04:11 PM

Hello ladies,

I hope you all had a good day, mine is just getting off to a start by delivering 2 of my 3 sons to school, it's 8:10am, 8th aug. - cold.

Hope everyone is feeling well.

Kerrie :

p.s we get very excited about rain here as well its winter and we are on inforced water restrictions.
Unread 08-07-2007, 06:01 PM

hi everybody! sorry i didnt check in earlier -- worked til three, came home and took a two hour nap -- woke up feeling like id been beeaten up -- all from a little six hour day!! thank goodness I had a head start my boss gave me from yesterday so i could leave early!

was supposed to do a little work tonight but just feel so out of it, not sure how i will manage!

and then i am supposed to go do it again tomorrow!! this work thing is completely barbaric! I am so grateful i was able to escape yesterday...

tomorrow will be better!
Unread 08-07-2007, 06:03 PM

p.s. its looking like pie for dinner....
Unread 08-07-2007, 06:08 PM

Lala,
I think pie is a fine dinner. Theres fruit in right!
I think the whole working for a living thing is way over rated.
Unread 08-07-2007, 06:11 PM

I do too hope.

I did pretty well for the first couple of hours... then suddenly (in a meeting where i had to argue my point of view) went exhausted and thought -- omigod! there is only more and more of this, not less and less...

spirits sank and sank from there....
Unread 08-07-2007, 06:15 PM

Did you remember to medicate?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register