Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 77 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-10-2007, 06:30 PM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Ah, morti, Dr. lala has indeed been prescribing!

while I havent been able to blaze the trail on the nookie, I can tell you I was able to VERY CAREFULLY lift a 20 lb container of kitty litter!! (who says my life isnt exciting!!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-10-2007, 06:35 PM

I dunno lala... I think that might be too exciting for ya

Morti, sounds like you do have the "male" version of the doc I saw today! Why is it that some docs just don't seem to have "time" to listen to our concerns??? It's sooo frustrating!

The female doc I saw today told me that I'm on a permanent >30lb weight restriction.... hmmmm that means I can't ever pick up my 4 yr old again... yeah right, like that's gonna happen!! Of course I don't pick him up very often.... and very carefully and for a very short time... but not doing it at all?? nope, don't think he (or I) would settle for that!!

I hope everyone has a good evening.... thankfully the weekend is here!! my older son survived his first week of high school... he seems to be enjoying it so far! All his teachers seem great so far too. He was teasing me today, saying that he hopes to "out rank" me someday.... I of course reminded him that he'll NEVER out rank me LOL no matter what he gets promoted too
Unread 08-10-2007, 06:41 PM

dear dolphin,

school started already?! it used to always be after labor day! and when It snowed you got off and you NEVER had to make it up just 'cause it snowed twice!!

the world these days....

Next thing you know, you'll have some operation and they wont give you enough time off work to recuperate!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-10-2007, 06:47 PM

I remember when school started after Labor Day!!! In some areas I think it still does... here it started on Monday the 6th!! They seem to get longer breaks and more of them here though... so it all works out.

Oh... heaven forbid they don't give enough time off of work... that would never happen these days, now would it?? (who me, sarcastic, uh uh, nope, not me LOL)
Unread 08-10-2007, 07:08 PM

Hi ladies,

Desiree why aren't you in bed yet?????
Unread 08-10-2007, 07:13 PM

It's funny that you asked me that... I really intended on laying down about 30 minutes or so ago.... was checking my emai... and one thing led to another and here I still sit... staring at the computer LOL........ besides it's only a little after 9pm

How is your day going?
Unread 08-10-2007, 07:16 PM

Ok, sorry Desiree just tried to work it out not that late yet..........

But must agree no child could ever out rank a parent.............., I'm not in military?? neither my parents but they still let me know....and I'm nearly 43

Lala, glad you survived, I don't think you had enough time off and don't lift the kitty litter........ would you really like to have a repair job........thats what my dr told me would have to happen it I didn't do the right thing....

Morti and Hope I hope you have plans for a fun relaxing weekend oh Desiree relax and don't cook 3 meals per day this week end..........................

as for me its 11;14am and i'm still in pj's dh has one son with him on shopping and the other 2 have been floating about relaxing planning what is next while I have shower and get dressed before dh is back home.....

be good .....
Unread 08-10-2007, 07:21 PM

Hope, did mean to write about the Evan movie thats pretty funny...........I do like your sons names.
Unread 08-10-2007, 07:28 PM

hehehe, I didn't cook at all today we had leftover meatloaf for dinner from yesterday... my boys love my meatloaf I was still wore out from cooking yesterday LOL

I hope you have a good weekend!

Oooh, hope, I liked your Evan Almighty story too... my dh thought it was really cute... bet your boys are as cute as their names

lala, hope you recover from working all week this weekend... enjoy your medicinal cocktails
Unread 08-10-2007, 08:03 PM

wishing sweet dreams to my fellow sisters, I'm off to try and get a good night sleep myself... even if it is induced LOL

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register