Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 78 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-10-2007, 08:07 PM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

So, now showered and dressed just thought I take a peek and see if any of you were about dh still out, I think he is concerned I am attached to computer, he was very happy you liked the sound of our holiday place and extended invitation to you all, I did then tell him I had already done so. Before I had a dh I worked for importing co, live with parents and had contact with a lot of people from overseas on one occassion one guy did take up the offer and he and his GF were travelling around coast of this part of aust and came and stayed at my parents home, so now many years later have own house and even have 2brd room unit/apartment attached that is currently used as storage but uknow if anyone really does wish to travel in the future we would be happy to accommodate you.

So, what do any of you have planned for the weekend???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-10-2007, 08:13 PM

Hello everybody,
I hate when my days are so busy for 2 reasons: 1) I never get to chat with anyone and 2) Im exhausted and sore.

Desiree & Morte
Im sorry both of you had such bad dr. visits today. I know how frustrating that is. It is amazing how they can be so caring pre-op and immediately post op. But then back at the office its the brush off.

Lala,
I need a drLala prescribed medicinal drink for you see I was really sore last night and was tempted by my Rx bottle on the table and broke down and took my lonely beloved last Tylenol#3. I hope you are having a relaxing evening.

Kerrie,
How is your day going? I hope that you have a fun evening.

HUGS!
Unread 08-10-2007, 08:16 PM

Hi rainbow!!

i have an exciting weekend planned of course!! it will involve sleeping til whenever I want (insomnia doesnt matter too much if you can go back to bed and nap throughout the day!)

and of course napping throughout the day!

kitty snuggling, recliner reclining, cooking fattening soothing things....

and then when I am done i will do it again til it is time to go to work!!

i hope everyone has great weekend!

lala
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-10-2007, 08:32 PM

lala, your weekend sounds good to me..........maybe pie........I would really love some pie, we have a very good looking Lemon meringue pie in the fridge , every time I look at it it says eat me eat me, but I can't as I have to loose weight I'm tryyyyyyyyyyying to be good.

Hope, it will be a very relaxing weekend as dh is taking boys (2 of them) to country tomorrow to check on things up at house and to have a ride on their motorbikes. They are Crusty Demons fans..............do your sons like them?????

Desiree, hope the meds work, what about a soak in a relaxing bath?????maybe that may work or will it overheat you???? if you have cooling in your home it may relax you or even lavender? it is said to help?????don't know
but when you really need sleep anything is worth a try.

Sweet dreams

Oh and I off to purchase new dishwasher as have had to listen to argueing about who will wont did didnt do them for months as our d/wash broke.........sad when this purchase cheers one up......

Kerrie
Unread 08-10-2007, 08:34 PM

Lala,
School doesnt start here until after labor day. That is the only reason I am lucky enough to be off still.

Kerrie,
My DH wants to go to the fair tomorrow and I have had too many busy days and would really like to just stay home! But Im out voted.

I think Im ready to try and get some sleep. My swelly belly isnt the only thing swollen today my feet and hands are too.
So I think its time to say goodnight.

Sleep tight everyone.

Talk to everyone tomorrow!
's
Unread 08-11-2007, 08:46 AM

Good morning everyone,

I hope all my sisters slept well.

Wishing everyone a good day too.

We are heading to the fair soon and probably wont be home till later. So sending everyone some 's
Unread 08-11-2007, 09:47 AM

good morning ladies!

got up early and went for a swim, and then came home and went right back to bed.

I hope everyone has a good day today -- hope, good luck at the fair -- "my fair lady"! sorry - -I could not resist!!
Unread 08-11-2007, 05:46 PM

Good evening ladies,

Hope you have all enjoyed your day.

Hope, how did you enjoy the fair?

Lala, sounds good up early and swim then back to bed. good relaxing sense.......

I have only just got up, and the weather is cold and rainy so have got cup of tea and off to relax on the couch, with the cat she gets the best spots.

Hope to catch up with you all later, Desiree and Morti what have you been up to?

Kerrie
Unread 08-11-2007, 08:10 PM

Hi kerrie!

cold and rainy sounds like bliss! although our heat wave finally broke a bit today. i ran errands. I love to grocery shop (because I love to cook!) so i shopped a bit -- stuff i hadnt had the energy to do before -- so of course i had no energy afterwards!

cooked anice dinner snd getting ready to turn in - but wanted everyone to know i was thinking of you!

Hope, I hope you have had a nice time at the fair -- without overdoing! the perfect balancing act!

dolphin, i hope your mamma is now home safe and sound and doing okay.

I'll talk to you all tomorrow! (hopefully not at four am!)

love lala
Unread 08-12-2007, 07:05 AM

Good morning ladies,

Well we had the roughest thunderstorm that we've had since we moved here!!! It blew out the transformer on the pole next to our house... needless to say, we were without power from 6pm until after midnight! Glad I had a bag of 100 tea light candles.... we had them all over the house... it was cute, my 4 yrd old took a bath by candlelight

We went outside after the lightning finally subsided and the thunder popped... the little man went running into the house like the speed of light.... it was too funny... his pants were slipping down so he was holding up the back of his pants while he was running... I didn't realize his little feet could go so fast!!

My mom made it home safe and sound. She said she'll let me know when they schedule her surgery. She was told she can not have any soy products... not sure why. But anyhow, she was also told she needed to eat 30 grams of protein a day.... we were looking for a powder for her... and even the stuff that says "100% Whey Protein" has soy in it.... if anyone has any ideas of a protein product without soy, please let me know, thanks.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend... missed my sisters yesterday evening!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register