Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 82 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-12-2007, 07:27 PM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

but you do dolphin! and your hubby! you have the (um!! censor) cajones! -- to put it on the line and i am so grateful!

what you do is very important. i am very anitwar - but pro troops!! we all would be lost without you.

lala
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-12-2007, 07:44 PM

Lala, I'm like you, pretty antiwar, but very pro troops. You better be when you live 30 miles from the largest Marine Base in the world and the towns here rely upon their support to make it. Sure there are a few that think they are larger than life, but most are pretty good.

Hope, It's very long hours, but it's nice that he finally understands the demands and obligations put upon me where my job is concerned. He's much more understanding now that he's in a management position. The other, we'll see. I love him dearly, he has great plans and dreams but sometimes his follow thru needs help!
Unread 08-12-2007, 08:03 PM

dear morti,

you can be helped with follow through -- but no one can help you have dreams!!

it must be hard (maybe you are the grownup?) but hey! peter pan could fly! captain hook just was haunted by that ticking clock, telling him it was too late to dream...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-12-2007, 08:13 PM

okeedokee lala, what are you doing still up??

you know all your talk about food made me hungry!!

I hope your day tomorrow goes quick
Unread 08-12-2007, 08:17 PM

Dear Desiree,
Your job is so very important. Those soldiers that come home hurt have someone wonderful to help take care of them. I wish that we were not at war also(hence-hopeforpeace) but I am very pro troops!

Morti,
Im glad that he understands how demanding your job is. My dh is a huge dreamer and always has these grand ideas where we need to spend xxxx amount of money to maybe make xx amount back. I feel bad though because I know he would just like to make life a little easier.
Unread 08-12-2007, 08:31 PM

Minor venting needed:

I love my hubby but his obsession with the news is gonna drive me insane!! He is now watching a "spoof" about the news... which of course I don't understand since I don't watch/listen to the news all day long!!! It's not that I don't wanna know what's going on in the world... I just get tired of hearing the same stories over & over all day long.... now I have to listen to jokes about the same stories!! And my dh is sitting next to me laughing is butt off (hmmmm guess that's kinda hard for him to do since he doesn't have one LOL)

He is entertaining to watch while he's watching it though.... he has such a serious look on his face.... like it's some important life-changing stuff

by the way, my dh & I tease & pick on each other a lot.... and right now.... well, it's one of those times....

he just told me "you have to watch it from the beginning for it to be funny" and I said "no, I'd have to watch the news to understand what they're making jokes about for it to be funny and that's exactly what I'm writing!" He laughed at that..... and why did he say that anyway... he didn't watch it from the beginning and he was laughing, he's such a goof!!

At least I have entertainment in the house

Wishing everyone a great night... I think I'm gonna head to bed to escape my dh's humor LOL
Unread 08-12-2007, 08:33 PM

Hi all,

Just back from dr with son, don't know why they hv appointments when you have to wait another hr once you get there.....anyway will hav poor son home with me for next couple of days.............he is sooooooooooooo sad at not having to go to school...

Desiree, sorry you are feel down, with all thats happened to us all it must only be normal.......... but i also have to agree without being able to chat with others about this i'm sure it would have been much harder.......Desiree I have had tears reading my sons grade one reader with him.........my dr told me that by Christmas I should be feeling much better> Desiree, please let us all cheer you up as we are here to listen and send warm hugs...........

Morti, your hds job does sound very impressive. I agree your solders do an awesome job. (thanks Desiree)

Lala, I love the sound of your recipes, please come and cook for me.......

Hope, I along with you had 3 crust demons not wanting to shower now my 12 almost 13yr is in first yr high school and everymorning now uses all the hot water not getting out of there.

Now I have read what Lala cooks my evening meal sounds pretty plain.
we are going to have Pork rashers with mash and apple sauce, as my dh did the shopping for me.........thats what's planned for tonight...........
Lala yes cocktail recipes maybe are for us.................

have a good nights rest all

Kerrie
Unread 08-12-2007, 08:33 PM

Why does it always seem that I am posting while other post come in . Then I complain about something that InspirationLala puts a positive spin on. If only I had read that first I wouldnt feel the need to complain.

I guess the message is that I should just try to be more positive like Lala!
Thanks for the gentle smack with the cane Lala. Sometimes I need it.

Well ladies it is that time of night!
Sleep tight and dont let the insomnia bugs bite!!

Talk to everyone tomorrow.
Unread 08-12-2007, 08:37 PM

I just read my post to my dh... he's laughing about it... then he says "I'm not talking to you anymore" (of course, he's playing with me) then he starts teasing me about how I gotta get my laughs from teasing about him on hystersisters LOL

It's funny.... before my surgery I found this site... well I was on it every day, then I hit a bump and refused to get on it.... he actually begged me to get back on it because my mood hit rock bottom! so I did get back on (obviously) and made it through the surgery... now I have you ladies to help me get through the recovery! Hmmm so I guess I have him to thank for that since he begged me to get back on here!

Still love to tease him though... he's just so darn easy to pick on!!
Unread 08-12-2007, 08:37 PM

Kerrie,
I hope that your son feels better soon. What a bummer being sick at the start of the school year. Well enjoy his company until he is better!

I have to head to bed Im fighting to keep my eyes open.

Enjoy the rest of your day and evening!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register