Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 93 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-16-2007, 07:14 PM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

dear Morti -- guess i shouldnt whine about insurance... my hyster bill was slightly less than your rhodesian ridgeback's medical deductible!!

of course i have been staying away from sliding doors and sharp objects....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-16-2007, 07:21 PM

Nice to see everyone seems to be in better spirits tonight!

Well, it was VERY nice to get outside and get some fresh air... but I could live without the pain!!

My little man caught his first fish!! It was a baby blue gill, but the look on his face was priceless... luckily I brought the camera
Unread 08-16-2007, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kftsnana
Desiree -
I am very interested in hearing how/if it works with both hot flashes and/or migraines. My headache is better than it was this morning - but that doesn't take much - almost think an explosion would have been better! I still have the dull pain but it is more manageable.
As for hot flashes - OMG - the past few I have had were terrible! Overheating to the point my face got beet red, and so dizzy I prayed I didn't fall over and had to sit down for a while. That was while we were on vacation - so far at home they have only (?) been some overheating (I feel hot right now), but not as bad as before. Thankfully.
I am going to try the black cohosh as my gyn suggested.

Hope you soon are feeling better and out of the dumps. I know the "Drag Bottom Inn" and the "Blues Resort" have plenty of "rooms to rent." But the service is lacking!

Your hotel "names" are tooooo funny!!!

I have found that when I eat an ice pop during a hot flash it helps a teeny bit... that's my story and I'm stickin' to it

Seriously, I'll let you know how/if it works once I get it... I'm looking forward to trying it out... I've been looking into it for the past month or so.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-16-2007, 07:49 PM

Hello everyone,

Lala,
Glad to see your humor showing forth tonight.

Morti,
When I first started reading your post and read that your hound was in heaven, well I though he was one of you clients now. Then I read a little further and had a sigh of relief.

Desiree,
How cute that your little man caught his first fish!!
Glad you got to get out and about.

Kerrie,
Thats awesome that your son was choosen for a competition like that. You must be beaming. I hope your middle son feels better.

Kftsnana,
I hope that you get word that your BIL is ok soon. I also hope that you get relief from your headaches.

Strawberry,
Totally get where you are coming from. If I didnt have to be out in the real world, I would hide inside my home and not even answer the phone. But I do find the comfort of my friends here to be oh so uplifting and wouldnt want to be without that.

Thanks again to all of my wonderful supportive sisters out there- you are the BEST!!!
Unread 08-16-2007, 08:04 PM

well ladies, I hear the siren call of my bed luring me yon!

I hope everyone has a great night's rest -- tomorrow is friday! for my sisters who are not back to work yet, treasure the time, as difficult as it is...

dolphin, i loved your fishing story!! it was like i could see your little boy;s face!

'night!

love, lala
Unread 08-16-2007, 08:07 PM

The moment reminded me of the "priceless" commercials

It's about that time for me too.... I was up & about a lot today and now I'm in quite a bit of pain.... just wanna crawl into bed now!

I hope everyone has a good night!

thanks to all of you out there who listen to me whine all the time LOL
Unread 08-16-2007, 08:13 PM

I have a pile of dishes that I ignored earlier. I have to go do them before bed. Didnt someone post on another thread about their DH buying new towels and stuff instead of doing laundry? Right about now I would not care if my DH went and bought more dishes and threw the dirty ones out.

Ok Im exaggerating but a maid would be nice.
Oh yeah no money for that - I am the maid.

Wishing everyone a lovely nights rest.
Unread 08-16-2007, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeforpeace
I have a pile of dishes that I ignored earlier. I have to go do them before bed. Didnt someone post on another thread about their DH buying new towels and stuff instead of doing laundry? Right about now I would not care if my DH went and bought more dishes and threw the dirty ones out.

Ok Im exaggerating but a maid would be nice.
Oh yeah no money for that - I am the maid.

Wishing everyone a lovely nights rest.
Hey All - Sorry I haven't posted lately - I'll just say one of those weeks and I didn't want to take anyone down...
As for the dishes, etc. I'll sign up for someone just moving the stuff out of my eyesight!
Hubby and two of the three kidlets went camping (I should say tenting, yeah, that would be fun right now lol) to "get away from it all."
Sigh...sorry, I guess as soon as I started typing part of it just kinda flew out

Desiree - Awww What a sweetheart, I can just see his smile , Good for him!

I can't believe in such a short time how much you all mean to me and how much I missed you ~Big Hugs and Goodnight~
Unread 08-17-2007, 01:07 AM

Hi everyone. Yes it is almost 3 a.m. and I am up but that is not unusual for me. Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome. I can't keep up with who is who yet. I am terrible at that. And yes I am from the poconos. I have a bunch of hystersisters I talk to from other threads and it is a long story about mysteryville. One night when we were on IM we thought one of our contacts was not who she was bec we did not know she had logged on from another computer so did not have her usual picture up when she logged on. Anyway at the time it ended up being very funny and we all changed our locations to funny names but I know in telling it it does not sound that funny. I hope eveything goes well for the brother in laws surgery. And I can't believe how many posts there are since I posted today. I hope everyone starts to feel better soon. It really does take time to get back to yourself. I also felt that most people don't understand what you are going through. I also had people who would not call bec they could not even deal with it and then of course I had people who were wonderful. I hope everyone has a good friday and for those of you not feeling well get better soon. I have two sons so do know about how boys are. One has broken his hand, his finger and his toe at various times. I am glad you had the camera for his first fish ever caught. I can also imagine the excitement and how happy he must have been. I hope everyone has a great Friday. Take care and thanks again for the warm welcome.
Unread 08-17-2007, 04:09 AM

Hi all,

Just peeking in. Hope that you all had a good nights sleep.

Desiree, lovely fish story, I can just imagine you little ones face, these times are priceless, and makes us all smile with you. Hopefully when you awake and read this you maybe feeling a little better. How is your mum doing?

Lala, yeh today is friday!!!!!and the weekend is here......can't wait to see whats on the menu this weekend. to make all our mouths water.

Mort, hope you are doing well and you fury family members are feeling ok

Hope,how are you feeling? I too feel like the unpaid help sometimes, just cover the dishes up and don't look!!!! saying that is easier than it is to do I know as I really don't like coming downstairs to see dishes waiting for me.

kftsnana, I did get a little sleep about an hour. I did take my mds to dr today and dr says he is suffering from bad asthma with a cold we have been a asthma free family sofar, so that's why hes feeling so bad, I have taken him to other drs so many times and they have sent me away telling me he just had cold!!!!! but now we have meds so he will improve, dh is off to dr in morning with him and I will take eds to his event at the uni, he is pretty pleased to have been asked to go and we are pleased for him.

Pocowoman, how are you going I saw you were up early sorry I wasn't around my sis came over with her family. Hope you are ok.

Strawberry, how are you?

Well its 8pm and I'm really, really tired and feel a little worst for ware so off to get my pj's on.

bye for now...............from rainy cold melbourne

Just need to say I feel very lucky to have to all to speak/write to.

kerrie

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register