Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 94 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-17-2007, 04:27 AM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Hi kerrie, have sweet dreams. I am ok but still up. Hopefully I will get to take a nap later. My kids are at their friends house doing a sleepover so I will have a quiet morning. Hope everyone has a nice day or evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-17-2007, 06:19 AM

poconowoman,

I started this thread (quite a long time ago it seems) and I have a hard time keeping up with everyone and who said what and so forth Sometimes, I add a little disclaimer at the end of my post apologizing for mixing anyone up LOL My memory just isn't as good as it usually is right now!

I don't know what I'd do without the ladies here though... they have helped me keep my sanity, what little bit I still barely hold on to

Kerrie,
My mom is doing pretty good. She's supposed to have surgery sometime in the next 3 wks or so, but now she's telling me that she may change docs before that. She's thinking she might want a doc closer to home. Hmmm I dunno, I kinda liked it when she was going to the hospital that specializes in cancer treatment... but I can't tell her what to do. I'm just hoping once they take the lemon size tumor out that it will be all out. If not, she will lose her left breast. She's already making jokes about it. (guess that's where I get my humor in times like these from) She has told my step-dad that her new nickname will by cyclops LOL She's such a goof! She's really trying to find a way to come out and stay with me for a week before her surgery, but not sure if she'll be able to.

I hope you boys start feeling better soon! Kiddies not feeling good is not fun. My little one gets quite cranky when he's sick!! Very clingy too, of course I don't mind that part too much

Donna,
You sound like me.... I've been quite down for the past few days... more than usual. I peek on here and the ladies usually comfort me and tell me not to run away and hide Please don't feel like you'll bring us down.... if they can handle me and my moodiness, well, we can handle anyones LOL It is nice to know you are okay... hope you feel better soon, but remember you are not alone!

Hope,
dishes... yuck.... you know it's funny. we have a dishwasher and my 14 yr old STILL has a problem doing them and all he has to do is load it, put the little squar soap thingie in it, and push the start button LOL teenagers, sigh can't live with them, can't live without em

I hope you have a better day today. I was hurting pretty bad last night, but I did sleep a little better... maybe because it was induced, had to take a pain med & sleep med... took a while for me to get to sleep, but once I was I actually slept all the way through the night for once!

lala,
It's FRIDAY!!! You're almost done with the week! I agree (as usually can't remember who said it) I'm looking forward to having you make my mouth water with all that good food you're always describing! I'm already planning on getting a pie this weekend

Morti,
I had the same thought Hope had... then I read a little further (after doing a double take) and realized I had misunderstood. Soooo glad to know you furbaby is doing good! When we let ours in the house, my older boy loves to squeeze his way onto my lap. It's funny. He will first jump up on the couch. Then he starts to poke his nose at my hand. then his head makes it's way under my hand and before I know it... he's on my lap! He thinks he's actually getting away with something Dogs are soooo entertaining. Hmmmm of course my fetch playing kitty is quite entertaining too.... then there's my birdie.... sheesh I live in a zoo!!!

Well ladies, I'm sure I missed someone, and if I did, please don't think it's intentionally.... just got up for the day a little bit ago... and well I don't think my mind is all the way awake yet

I do feel like my depression has subsided, but only ever so slightly. I think it has a lot to do with so much family stuff going on this month! I hope it doesn't last all month though.... I am used to getting a little down on ocassion, but not for this long!

Wishing everyone a great day.... smiles & hugs your way

Unread 08-17-2007, 07:23 AM

Good morning sisters,

Lala must not have sprinkled enough good fairy sleep dust my way last night. I could not sleep at all and I had been sleeping a little better. I woke up with a major migrane. I was determined to try and get myself out of this depressed rut today! So I am going to take something for my headache and try to force some happy thoughts!

Too many posts this morning to keep up with so Im going to be generic and just wish all of you a wonderful day.

Sending everyone a big !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-17-2007, 08:13 AM

hope,

sending good thoughts & prayers your way that your migraine goes away!!

xo
Unread 08-17-2007, 09:21 AM

Good morning ladies -
I sure missed a lot last night - could have stayed home and read posts instead of spending $$ at Costco, Kinkos, and Safeway!! But then I would not have the yummy fruits and vegetables!

My BIL came thru surgery fine. My SIL said she hopes his recovery goes as well and that he is able to get around well without toes on that foot. (He'd already 'lost' the others due to diabetes complications.)

My DD29 is sick today & - hope it is a virus because she is in BAD shape. Lower back pain, tummy issues, etc. In this job you get used to working with "some" ailments - but she is beyond the "some."
We are to take kids to pool today and between us there are 10, so I cannot/will not take all of them.

Guess I should get off of here and get busy. Fortunately, I do not have a REAL headache (just the dull 'garbage -residue' stuff from yesterday. I slept well all night - PTL! So my only complaint this morning is the internal thermostat is running a bit high - but not 'off the chart' like yesterday.

Will check in later this afternoon. Have a good day,
Unread 08-17-2007, 02:22 PM

Hi all,

It's about 6am and saturday, and still have to get up..........I am very happy to say that my mds finally slept so meds doing the trick, but ofcoarse with him sleeping so soundly, I did have to get up a few times to see he was infact breathing, oh a mothers job............

I hope everyone has had a good day and that our bits of blue mood start to fade, for our light at the end of that tunnel to start to shine through again..........
We have a lot of deciduious?? (hope spelt oK, trees that loose leaves) that blossom is starting to form so spring is almost here........my favorite season
(seem to have lost spelling part of memory) so thats my happy vision for the day as I start to get my eds ready for his day. and prepare a list for my dh to take our other sons to dr (not his usual thing going to dr). but he will do ok.

My sis came over with her family in afternoon to check in all the sick ones......yes I'm including me.......and we talked about the events that have happerened of the time since my hyster.. since my dr told me not to have any stress......... am going to bore you all with this...........now
prep day for hyster......sis 10yr dd emergency appendix removal........
2days later my hyster - neice very unwell
day after hyster - nc. dr announces bladder damage and in renal failure
moved hosp by emerg ambulance (7 weeks later now she is doing well and just returned to school)
my parent nomally "migrate" to queensland for 3mths to escape winter but planned on staying back 5 weeks to take care of ME then my nana had a fall and broke her hip and had op- not doing so well but is very frail and 89,
parents have recently arrived in queensland and now my dad has shingles (he is a heart patent, had triple bypass) from all the stress!!!! followed by my sons.............thankfully I am a woman ..............and trying not to stress
is getting a little hard sometimes..........my mum calls everyday or so to check in and see how things are doing.......she did say after last nights conversation, she doesn't want to ask anymore in case something else happens.................so looking for that light at the end of tunnel is good!!!

So I am thanking you all for letting me write this, feel much better now......................am looking forward to waking up and feeling good.

we on that note am going to go and wake my ds again.

So will be thinking my happy thoughts today and will included you all in them with me........

Kerrie

ps. sorry for the rambling.....
Unread 08-17-2007, 05:26 PM

Wow that is quite a list of stressful events. Im glad that things are finally looking better for everyone. Is your dad feeling better? Shingles can be so painful. You are a tough cookie to deal with all this and only now sharing. Wishing all of you better health!

I hope everyone else had a good day!
Unread 08-17-2007, 11:24 PM

Just saying Hi,

So I sure hope I didn't scare you all off, and there's not many post as you are all feeling good and are up to something good!!!!

Hope, dad is in a little pain, but has been release "special" meds to ease pain.

I hope you all had a great evening...
Unread 08-18-2007, 12:34 AM

Hi Kerrie -
I am only here for a minute - it is 2:20 AM here in Maryland. I have to finish packing DH as he has a 8AM flight to San Diego, so will leave house at 6.
I realized I had started a post earlier to you to say "wow, you have been dealing with a lot" and then never got it finished - or heck, even started beyond that!

My DD29, who had not been feeling well Thursday, decided that she had gotten worse and it was bad enough to go to the ER Friday about noon. She was in bad shape - extreme pain, in bathroom for both ends (sorry TMI), crying, etc. Turns out she has a kidney stone, but they said that where the stone is shouldn't be causing that much pain, so they ran more tests - which showed nothing either. Finally they decided to transfer her to the full hospital and admit her. They will do MRI in AM.
Not that I want there to be anything show up - but it would be nice to find out what is going on and get it "fixed." The other headache with all of these tests is - she doesn't have insurance, so she will have to deal with that issue later.

Will check in tomorrow - I really need to get to bed!
Unread 08-18-2007, 09:25 AM

Good morning ladies,
Kerrie,
you cant scare us off. You have listened to all of our stories and we are here to listen to yours.

Kftsnana,
I hope that your DD feels better and they find some answers for her. I have had quite a few kidney stones and they hurt! Im wondering if she has a bad infection that started from them and spread. Sending her some prayers.

Lala, Desiree, Morti,

Sure hope that all of you have a good weekend. Im going to try and treasure these last two weeks because then I am off to work myself.
Just wish my mood would improve so that I can really enjoy them.

Sending everyone hugs.
Sorry if I missed anyone.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register