Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 96 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-18-2007, 11:18 PM
Sleep well HS Princesses!

Why is it the week day seems to drag so s-l-o-w, but the weekend day flies by! Seems like I there is never as many hours per day on Sat. or Sun.!!

Thanks for asking about DD - she is still in the hospital - but at least tonight when I saw her she wasn't crying, in pain. The nurse earlier today was 'there for the job' as it sure didn't seem she was there for the patient care. The 3-11pm nurse was much better, actually talked to the house doctor about dd's meds (changed frequency on one and added another which will hopefully help her sleep) and seemed to care about what was/n't working. [This is the same hospital I had my hyster at and neither of us can give it glowing reports.]
A woman came in to talk to DD about what she can do to apply for emergency medical assistance to help pay for bills to this hospital and their ER. (Also, what works faster with the process, as she has been there herself!) DD is a single mom, full-time student, and a nanny (aka lower income), so we hope they will approve it.

Kerrie - the pool trip Friday went well - I "only" had 5 kids and the 2 older ones (DgD is 9, and her friend is about 11) didn't really need anything from me! The other 3 were no problem either.

I am looking forward to Lala's fairy sleep dust - I woke up this AM with another migraine, but very thankful it was gone by early afternoon. I am hoping for a great night's sleep!

until tomorrow -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-19-2007, 12:16 AM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

It's about 11 pm Sat night. Went to lower desert today to Sam's Club, lunch, Home Depot and saw The Invasion at the movies. Tomorrow will be cleaning house, laundry, put together our new bigger grill, bought on sale of course, and try it out (the old one is just worn out.) Getting ready for youngest DD and her BF to arrive Mon.

Been very tender inside today for some reason, so just being a coach potato tonight. Dinner was opcorn: and a frozen fudge bar. Real nutritious I know, but lunch was filling so not hungry tonight.

Hope everyone sleeps well!
Unread 08-19-2007, 06:35 AM

good morning ladies!

I hope everyone managed to sleep well last night. i did my best with the magic fairy dust, but mostly i think i hit myself with it and had a good night's slumber.... could still go for some more though!

i was more sore this past week than i had been in several. it is dispiriting but i just try to go back to the ole It Just Takes Time mantra.

love, lala
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-19-2007, 08:50 AM

Good morning sisters,

I think Lala's fairy dust helped me last night. I slept on and off but much better than the past 2 nights.

I too have been more sore lately. Its funny though because it always seems like there is some kind of tugging or feeling in my stomach and i never know is it my bowels acting up, or my bladder again, or is it just my incision pulling. It's kinda weird.

Wishing everyone a nice peaceful day.

Unread 08-19-2007, 10:34 AM

Magic sleep dust worked for me too!

I'm going to be a great aunt hopefully today. My niece is in labor and hey aren't going to stop it this time. Yeah! I wish I could be there. Gives me a reason to make a trip to Sacramento soon.
Unread 08-19-2007, 11:02 AM

Dear Morti,

Just wanted to send some wishes that all goes well with your niece and that the baby is healthy. Enjoy the news of being a great Aunt.
Unread 08-19-2007, 11:25 AM

Congrats Morti!! it is wonderful!! prayers for a safe arrival!

hope, I know what you mean with the tugging. I had asked my doc -- who was about to have ababy when i saw her, why she had crocheted a bootie inside of me...

some days it isnt so bad and then others...

I am almost ten weeks too!! i had thought... well we all know what i had thought.
Unread 08-19-2007, 07:29 PM

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA the last couple of days... I'm out of town right now, but wanted to check in and see how everyone's doing. Glad to hear some of ya finally got a little sleep. I will be back on Tuesday evening... I will do my best to try to get online to check on all my friends

I have missed you all.... can't wait to get home and be able to chat again.

Unread 08-19-2007, 07:34 PM

hi dolphin! i hope you are doing okay -- and your mamma too!!

love lala
Unread 08-19-2007, 07:43 PM

spent some quality time with my dad & grandma today which was really nice.... could do without the headache/backache though but I'll manage... I always do

My mom is kinda at a standstill... just waiting for her surgery to be scheduled... we do talk almost every day now... which we haven't done for many years... we both seem to be more tollerable of each other now

I've missed y'all!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register