Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 98 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-20-2007, 06:13 PM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

hi all,

how you are all well.

Hope, ds is turning 10 also.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-20-2007, 06:31 PM

Hello ladies,

I hope that everyone had a nice day! I just had a nice relaxing bath; I think I am getting addicted to them! shhhh its my escape.

Wishing everyone happy thoughts.

HUGS!
Unread 08-21-2007, 05:38 PM

Hello sisters!

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing!

Lala,
I need your special fairy dust tonight please. I hope that your day went well.

Desiree,
I hope that you had a nice trip and you are home safe and relaxing.

Kerrie,
Good morning, wishing you a nice day.

Morti,
How is that new baby and your niece doing?

kftsnana,
Hope that your dd is feeling better and out of the hospital.

poconowoman,
hope you had a nice day.

Anyone else sorry thats all my brain can handle at this moment!!

's for all!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-21-2007, 07:18 PM

Hi everyone!

I got my chillow in the mail today... just opened it and filled it up... says to wait at least 4 hrs to let it activate completely, so I think I'll wait till tomorrow to use it... don't plan on waking up in the middle of the night to try it out LOL

Kinda bummed tonight... miss having my 4yr old by my side

All in all things are going okay... Finally getting to where I can sit on my butt!! I thought I'd never get to sit straight again! Still get some major twinges of pain... hopefully they will go away soon.

Well, I'm off to bed... just wanted to send s your way.

hope everyone is having a good day!
Unread 08-21-2007, 07:23 PM

Welcome home Desiree!
If your butt keep hurting as well as having migraines you will have to order another chillow for you wont know which end to use it on. LOL

Im off to take some Tylenol PM and climb in bed also.

Sleep tight everyone and wishes for a peaceful tomorrow.
Unread 08-21-2007, 09:28 PM

Hi everyone. I think I am pmsing which I always think is kind of funny since I don't get my period anymore. It has been raining here for two days straight and I think I have had enough. The kids start school in exactly two weeks and we still have some fun outside activities planned that we may not get to do. I have taken my pain meds and melatonin which sometimes lets me get at least 5 or 6 hours of sleep straight which is great for me.

Ok I am going to try to start to remember some names so let's see there is Hopeforpeace, Dolphin, Rainbow, Morti and kftsnana. Kftsnana I hope your dd is feeling better and that hope everyone has a great nights sleep.
Unread 08-21-2007, 11:41 PM

Hi Ladies -
Quick note as it is late and I REALLY need to get to bed.

Poco - I too have some 'PMS' symptoms lately (night sweats again - yuck! and swollen ankles) and had been thinking a few days ago -- "Wow, no more periods, no more pads, no more gushing, I love it!"

Morti - Congrats on the new baby in your family.

Desiree - looking forward to your experienes with the Chillow for your headaches.

DD came home today, it will take her a while to get back to normal, but hopefully she will follow Dr's instructions. We all know how important that has been - but she will push it I am sure. Like bed rest for the next week - ha! She has already said "I have too much to do." But, I can hope she will at least stay put 90% of the time.
She hasn't passed the stone that I know of, she also has a kidney infection, and is dehydrated still - so is to drink a lot more.
Thanks for all of your prayers for her - please continue to pray that she gets the emergency medical asistance approved so the hospital bills and follow up appts are covered.

Will touch base tomorrow - have a good night &
Unread 08-22-2007, 05:15 AM

Hi ladies!

Just wanted to check ion before I head off to earn the kitty kibble. I slept pretty well last night and very grateful!!

isnt it odd how the most natural thing in the world can be the hardest? of course any hyster sister knows that after the first gas pain...

I hope everyone has a greast day! and if not have any kind of day you want to have!

love lala
Unread 08-22-2007, 05:31 AM

Hi all,

Just saying good morning to you all before I head upstairs to bed and hopefully sleep...........am dead tired

Hope you all have a great day and are all feeling ok.

Desiree, kinda, i did get used to it cause over here it goes for 3hrs/ 3 times per week. but last year when my youngest started school, oh, I still miss him following me around and "helping me" time goes so fast........as i'm sure you know with you eldest but it would be good if we could let time stand still sometimes to enjoy the best parts just a little longer.

Hope, lala, morti, pocowoman, and kftsnana hope all is going well for you and good to here yr dd is out of hosp. kftsnana.

bye for now...........Kerrie
Unread 08-22-2007, 06:35 AM

Well, I couldn't get to sleep last night... so my chillow had time to cool off... I also had a twinge of a headache, so figured I'd go ahead and try it out... it's pretty neat! It's kinda squishy feeling... the coolness feels really good... I had a really rough night so I want to give the pillow another chance tonight... I've been sick to my stomach for two days now.... I'll give my "real" opinion after I use it for a few nights, but so far I really like it.

Here's hoping everyone has a good day!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register