I hate waiting! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I hate waiting! I hate waiting!

Unread 07-05-2001, 05:19 AM
I hate waiting!

Hi, Robyn!

Thanks for waiting with me. The past few days have gone well. I've started repainting the kids' bedrooms and yesterday I went home for the holiday. Now I have a couple of my sister's kids staying with me until Sunday (we swapped a couple of kids) when I'll drive them back. That pretty much takes care of the first week for me. Then I'll have only 4 days left and I can call on the 5th day (unless he calls me first). I'll have to look for something to do that last 4 days. Well, on the bright side, there's always too much to done here, so I'm sure something will pop up. Thanks again! You girls will be the first to know (after me) how it goes!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-13-2001, 04:53 AM
Still waiting!

Well, girls I called for my PAP results late yesterday afternoon and THEY'RE NOT BACK YET!!

And my doctor is in surgery all day today (Friday). Now I have to wait even longer. The receptionist said she'll call the lab and see why they aren't back yet, but I still have to get through another weekend now.

I'm sure there's some big lesson in this for me. I'm one of the least patient people I know! Oh, well, thanks for listening to me--again.
Unread 07-13-2001, 06:13 AM
I hate waiting!

waiting , waiting ,waiting..... {{{{{ hugs}}}}}} Jeanine. It is the worst thing this waiting , it seems like it will never end. I am so sorry and wish that I could be there with you. I know what you mean about a lesson in this, I always think like that when things happen. But I am with you in thought and many many prayers. I wonder is there is a patron saint for waiting and impatience. Much love to you always , my friend x x x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-13-2001, 11:36 AM
I hate waiting!

Hugs ((((Jeanine))))))
Sorry to hear you have not heard anything yet. I always like to think " No News is Good News"!!! They are pretty quick to get results back when there is a problem. At least thats been my experience with tests and the like!

Hang in there girl!!! If you don't hear anything Monday, then march right in there and demand they find out where they are. They must know how nerve wracking it is waiting for test results.

Keep us posted!! We are all crossing our fingers and toes for ya!!
M. xoxo
Unread 07-13-2001, 01:16 PM
I hate waiting!

Hang in there and try to do something fun this weekend to keep your mind off of your results.
Unread 07-16-2001, 05:30 AM
I hate waiting!

Jeanine, I am sure you are ready to call the Dr. today. I am holding your hand as you await your results. Much love always x x

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register