Hysterectomy dates Jul 30-Aug 06,2007 - Page 85 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 30-Aug 06,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 30-Aug 06,2007

Unread 09-14-2007, 02:38 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 30-Aug 06,2007

Honda - Thanks! I think my DH will be glad to have it any way, since it's been since July 18th! That saying about 15 going on 30 is right, my daughter is 15 also. My 2 boys are 8 and 10.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-14-2007, 03:03 PM

Hi Girls!

I am doing well- taking it easy like the doctor said!

Heidi- I'm glad the janitor helped you with those boxes- I was worried about you!

Deneen- I hope your neighbor comes through- I would just make a copy of the bill and give it to her. She could have just forgotten or not thought of it. I know I do that (forget) all the time!!

Jazz- Let us know how your doctor visit goes- I hope you don't have longer restrictions either!! It's enough that I have to go through it- I don't wish it on anyone!!

I hope everyone is doing well!
Take Care!
Jennine
Unread 09-14-2007, 04:03 PM

Hi Ladies,

I made it through my Dr visit and then had lunch with DH to share the news....I've officially been released! I'm happy but scared too! Doc said I've healed really well...no stitches left in vagina. Seems what I'm feeling is the thicker stitches that he used in the fascia between my vaginal wall and my rectum when he did my posterior repair. He said it takes about 60 days for those to dissolve. He cleared me for fun with DH....just slow and easy and use lube. How's that for graphic orders!!? My DH is excited like yours, Deneen! We decided to go on a date tonight to celebrate.

Thanks for the encouragement and for asking about my appt, Jennine. In some ways, I wish I had to wait...just until this little painful spot is gone...but then I would never know if it really did hurt or not. Oh well...here I go!

I'll check in with ya all tomorrow!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-14-2007, 05:04 PM

Well I am fine today, but DH is highly aware that it has been six weeks, and asked when my followup was scheduled. It is not until the 24th....but DH is getting very antsy indeed to "knock boots" as he put it.

Gardener, I got a message but couldn't read it, maybe try resending one? Sorry about the vet bill issue, hopefully that gets resolved.

Congrats to all you ladies released today...and good luck to the rest of us for good checkups soon!
Unread 09-14-2007, 05:09 PM

Amy, six weeks is so long for these guys, isn't it? My poor guy is having to wait 8 weeks! I can't believe it! But the bladder wasn't quite ready for visitors.
Unread 09-14-2007, 05:35 PM

I don't know if my DH or I am the worst about having to wait. I'm the one who came home from my check up and cried because the Dr. said another 2 weeks!
Unread 09-14-2007, 07:35 PM

I made it through my first week of school and I am exhausted! I worked all day today because my job-share partner was sick (besides she has done SO much for me in the last 6 weeks). It's a good tired, though-no aches or pains, just that feeling when it feels so good to climb in bed-like I'm going to do in about 30 minutes!

Plus I have either a cold or allergies (I guess the ragweed is hideous this year) so I am sneezing, running and coughing. Any homeopathic advice, ktys?

I am going to my first college football game tomorrow. I sat out the first 2 by watching on TV, but I think I am ready and I know my Sooners have missed me! Just wish I didn't have this runny nose and scratchy throat. I like to yell for my team!

DH and I had a sucessful bedroom reunion yesterday. He surprised me by taking the afternoon off and we had a little "afternoon delight." I'm so tired by bedtime, that the afternoon was a good idea! I was scared, but everthing was fine. DH was scared too, but we remembered how to do it!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. The weather is beautiful here.

Laura

PS to the moms of 15 year old daughters: My DD is 17 and a high school senior--it really gets better. Young teens are just testing out their independence-sort of like the terrible twos times 100! We are best friends again. I think when they get close to leaving the nest they start to realize how much they love their family. She's my only, so I will really have an empty nest next year. The schools on her list are all over the country!
Unread 09-14-2007, 08:13 PM

Soonershep, sounds like you have an "exciting" week! I am glad we both survived our first week back to school.

Talk to you later.
Unread 09-14-2007, 09:21 PM
Angry - Hysterectomy dates Jul 30-Aug 06,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 30-Aug 06,2007

Marshmallowchri- Sorry I lost you giv it another try. I need to vent. I am tired of running around 15 year old girls I wish they where old enough to drive, and I hate her computor it sucks! I must be the only one that is completely confused on this web site, I am totally lost on what to do., or i'm just tired.
Unread 09-15-2007, 02:36 AM

Duh! How can our new thread be in a post on page 88 when this thread doesn't go that high?

The link is https://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/sh...210#post2333210

We've all moved over there now...come and chatter!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register