Hysterectomy dates Aug 06-Aug 13,2007 - Page 67 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Aug 06-Aug 13,2007 Hysterectomy dates Aug 06-Aug 13,2007

Unread 10-04-2007, 06:43 AM
Hysterectomy dates Aug 06-Aug 13,2007

Zeldabean:
I already told my boss when I do come back it will only be for a couple of hours a day. I know in advance this is a wise decision based on what I've read here.
Take care all. Happy Thursday.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-04-2007, 09:36 PM

marcie~~lis~~I am interested to know how you guys do, too. I too am still having problems peeing. I am not having to cath myself, but I am not emptying, either. I go to the uro again end of Nov, we can all compare notes! I did come home from the castle with a catheter, and sometimes wish I still had it! Because I can't empty, I am getting up 2 or 3 times a night to pee; I never had to get up before!! I am already suffering some from insomnia, and having to get up means I don't get enough sleep!! Then I have to homeschool my son, and take care of a 23-month-old! I am so tired of this. Then I get really emotional and just cry because I can't explain algebra to my son!! Please keep me in your posts, or pm's and we can compare stories and help get each other through this! Take care and have a good night and a good day tomorrow!
Unread 10-05-2007, 04:44 AM

Kristi, I've already got you in my buddy list to pm you. I didn't realize that you were still having problems like this. And how frustrating it is for you that it's keeping you up at night and which has you so tired during the day. Homeschooling and taking care of a toddler require patience (among other things) but when you don't get enough sleep it's so hard and we end up muddling through for the day. I feel for you. I've either gotten so tired that I don't wake up as often through the night or my body has adapted. I get up once through the night about 2-3 times a week now. I think it's because I'm just so tired...I stopped getting up every night when I started back to work...that's also when I started being more impatient with my boys too.

Well, gotta go get ready...

TGIF.
Lis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-09-2007, 09:01 PM

Hey

Is our thread still going or have they cancelled us? If so where are we now?
Unread 10-09-2007, 09:16 PM

It's been 7 weeks since my TAH and I must say it has NOT been as bad as some have made it. It was the worst thing I'd ever gone through but it wasnt a total nightmare like I was told.. The day after my surgery I was up walking around and even walked outside {i'm a nasty smoker} a cpl times a day with the dr.'s permission. It made my whole body feel better just to be out of the bed and moving around.
A week after surgery I was up and cooking dinner and doing some small things for myself. BUT I only did little things and went at my own pace and wasnt up for long periods of time. But I myself felt better doing those things.
Unread 10-10-2007, 08:51 AM

Hey Tracyd: I was wondering that as well. They were supposed to be moving the thread to a different location. But it just looks like everyone has been busy and getting on with there lives. I would love to keep in touch with everyone. Hope everyone is doing well.

Andrea
Unread 10-10-2007, 09:09 AM

Lis, Tracy, Kristi, maggie, Andrea..
I did find where they put us, I just typed clubhouse in the search box and a list came up with us on it.

Hope all are doing fine, how's the bladder issues going??

Life is pretty much back to normal here, everyone who has been doing dishes and all other housework have gotten back into their routines also, which of course you all know means I am back to doing it all. I kinda miss those 6 weeks of not having to do any housework.

I have been on prempro now for a little over 3 weeks and it seems to be working, no more night sweats but I do wake up sometimes feeling very hot, like a bad fever hot without the sweating part I just throw the covers off and it seems to go away pretty quick.

I really miss hearing from everyone, but glad that everyone is feeling better.
Unread 10-10-2007, 10:10 AM

Sandy~~~I miss hearing from everyone, too!! I hope things are going great for everyone. I am still having some bladder issues; but that has to go on the back burner for now. We found out yesterday that our 13-year-old son has osteosarcoma. For those of us "non medical" people, he has bone cancer in his femur. Well, it is the preliminary diagnosis. He is being set up at UC Davis or Shriners Hospital for treatment. Sorry to bum everyone out. Please keep us in your prayers.

I hope everyone else is doing great!!
Unread 10-10-2007, 10:37 AM

Kristi so sorry to hear that, thoughts and prayers for you and your son and family. Please keep us posted.
Unread 10-10-2007, 01:28 PM

Kristi, I'm so sorry to hear about your son. We have a great prayer chain with all of us here. We will be praying for your son and your family. Please keep us all posted on how he and you are all doing.

I'm sending you a big and lots of

Andrea

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register